Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Rebel political movements make a mistake by turning first to whom, according to Fanon?
a) Young natives
b) Rural people
c) Elite bourgeoisie
d) Less educated natives
2. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
3. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
4. Why do local chiefs and tribal potentates side with the colonialists?
a) Economic interest
c) Personal interests
d) Fear of the colonialists
5. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
This section contains 1,051 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)