1. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
2. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
3. Colonization robs the native of what?
4. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
5. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
6. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
7. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
8. The settlers see the natives as what?
9. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
This section contains 3,975 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)