Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, Concerning Violence
1. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
2. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
3. Colonization robs the native of what?
4. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
5. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
6. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
7. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
8. The settlers see the natives as what?
9. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
10. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
11. As the native population approaches the stage of...
This section contains 2,092 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)