|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
2. Natives know that only what can free them?
3. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
(b) Mass migration
(d) Traditional religions
4. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
(a) Outside threats
(b) Colonialist police
(c) Other natives
5. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
(b) Loyal to the colonialists
(c) Unhappy with their position
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the colonial power realizes that any reforms will not satisfy the natives, what does it do?
2. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
3. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
4. Although former colonies have a potential unity, they also have what?
5. The awareness of an earlier native culture helps justify the struggle for what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)