|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The settlers see the natives as what?
(a) Sad creatures
(d) Capable of reform
2. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
(c) Racial discrimination
3. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
4. Fanon says that the leaders of the party in an underdeveloped country should live where?
(a) The suburbs
(b) The cities
(c) The ghetto fringe
(d) The country
5. Although former colonies have a potential unity, they also have what?
(a) Distinct identities apart from colonialism
(b) Distinct views on colonialism
(c) Distinct social problems
(d) Distinct types of exploitation
Short Answer Questions
1. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
2. The political education of the masses must raise awareness of what?
3. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
4. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
5. Who reinforced the colonialists in the rural areas?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)