|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
(a) The status quo
(b) The colonialists' grapes
(c) Their own native soil
(d) The middle classes' leadership
2. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
3. Colonialists will try to drive wedges between different groups of natives based on differences in tribal affiliation, ethnic differences and what?
(d) Home ownership
4. The native artist or writer discovers that their true vocation is to do what?
(a) Depict the contemporary real world
(b) Create pieces for the colonialist
(c) Support colonialism
(d) Work in the government
5. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
(a) They consume goods imported from the colonizing country.
(b) The colonizing nation relies on the government of the native peoples.
(c) The colonizing country has the natives best interest at heart.
(d) The colonizing country knows that they will be defeated in battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colonization robs the native of what?
2. Why does Fanon believe that they should live in this location?
3. American blacks discovered that culture is what type of phenomenon?
4. The colonial middle class lacks what?
5. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)