|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
2. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
(a) Workers and the poor
(b) Men and women
(c) Urban and rural dwellers
(d) Old and young
3. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
(a) The colonialists' grapes
(b) The middle classes' leadership
(c) The status quo
(d) Their own native soil
4. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
(b) Ubran areas
(c) Inner cities
(d) Rural areas
5. Colonialism's practice of putting all black people into a single category attempts to extinguish what?
(a) Their individuality
(b) Their repression
(c) Their hope
(d) Their country
Short Answer Questions
1. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
2. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
3. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
4. The rediscovered native culture is often what?
5. The post-colonial middle class expects to serve as the intermediary between which two groups?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)