|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When farmland in Algeria was turned over to farm workers, how much did the output increase?
(b) It decreased by ten percent
(d) It stayed the same
2. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
3. The post-colonial middle class begins to act as what?
(b) Tourist guides
(c) TV personalities
(d) Revolutionary leaders
4. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
(a) Neighboring countries
(b) The countryside
(d) The colonial nation
5. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Massa rebellion
(b) Mau-Mau rebellion
(c) Tasmania rebellion
(d) Skyre rebellion
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
2. Where should the new government be seated?
3. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
4. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
5. The colonial middle class lacks what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)