|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Arab world threw off which culture in the 1960s?
(a) Russian culture
(b) Eastern culture
(c) Western culture
(d) Southern culture
2. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
(c) Puerto Rico
3. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(b) Selling out
(d) Peaceful negotiation
4. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(a) Social justice
5. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
(b) A dictatorship
(d) A democracy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
2. When farmland in Algeria was turned over to farm workers, how much did the output increase?
3. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
4. Although former colonies have a potential unity, they also have what?
5. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)