|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
2. Natives know that only what can free them?
3. The authentic artist hopes to create something of value for whom?
(b) The intellectual elite
(c) His countrymen
4. Fanon argues that the national unity may disintegrate into what type of conflicts?
5. Which group poses a particular challenge for the post-colonial society?
(a) The elderly
(b) Young people
(d) Loyal colonialists
Short Answer Questions
1. What advantage does the colonial power have over the rebel?
2. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
3. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
4. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
5. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)