|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(c) Social justice
2. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
(a) They have the ideal of freedom on their side
(b) They are smarter
(c) They know the land better
(d) Their military might
3. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
(a) Colonialist reaction
(b) The death of colonial rule
(d) A retreat by the rebels
4. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
(a) Simple folk
(b) The intellectual elite
(c) Those in rural areas
(d) The workers
5. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
2. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
3. Where should the new government be seated?
4. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
5. Fanon argues that the involvement of the people will do what to the movement?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)