|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
2. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
(b) Their government
3. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
(a) United States foreign aid workers
(b) Christian missionaries
(c) Russian forces
(d) Kenyan elders
4. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
(a) The strengths of the government
(b) The strengths of the settlers' society
(c) The strengths of migration
(d) The strengths of his own culture
5. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(a) Social justice
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon says that the leaders of the party in an underdeveloped country should live where?
2. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
3. Which group poses a particular challenge for the post-colonial society?
4. Who reinforced the colonialists in the rural areas?
5. Fanon suggests that the post-colonial government needs to be most concerned with what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)