|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Taken on a ride
(b) Given better lives
(c) Cheated and exploited
(d) Ignored and forgotten
2. Every project undertaken by the government must respond to what?
(a) Staying out of international trouble
(b) Reducing crime
(c) Building up capitalism
(d) A real need of the people
3. Why do local chiefs and tribal potentates side with the colonialists?
(a) Personal interests
(b) Economic interest
(c) Fear of the colonialists
4. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
(b) Racial discrimination
5. What remains after colonialism ends?
(a) The disparities of wealth
(b) Loyalty to the colonial power
(c) Revolutionary violence
(d) National unity and equality
Short Answer Questions
1. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
2. In indulging in the "fraternal bloodbath," the native distracts itself from confronting what?
3. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
4. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
5. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)