|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Ignored and forgotten
(b) Given better lives
(c) Cheated and exploited
(d) Taken on a ride
2. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
(a) Machine gun
(b) Nuclear bomb
3. As the movement progresses, national consciousness begins to fall prey to what?
(b) Loyalty to the colonialists
(c) Demands from other countries
(d) Regional and tribal interests
4. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
5. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
(a) It is no longer needed
(b) It becomes too much like the colonial power
(c) The colonial power forces it to
(d) It is cut off from the people
Short Answer Questions
1. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
2. Fanon argues that nations should nationalize what sector of the economy?
3. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
4. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
5. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)