|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
(d) Racial discrimination
2. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
(b) Colonialist police
(c) Other natives
(d) Outside threats
3. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
(a) Traditional religions
(c) Mass migration
4. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
5. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon suggests that those who refuse to get involved are what?
2. In what country did Belgian colonialist military forces remove rural youths from the cities in 1957?
3. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
4. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
5. What sustains the rebel cause?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)