|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
(d) Racial discrimination
2. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
3. What does Fanon call the rural people?
(a) Intellectual elite
4. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(b) Selling out
(c) Peaceful negotiation
5. Fanon suggests that those who refuse to get involved are what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When farmland in Algeria was turned over to farm workers, how much did the output increase?
2. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
3. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
4. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
5. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)