|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where should the new government be seated?
(a) The country
(b) In the colonial nation
(c) The largest city
(d) A small city
2. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
3. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
4. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
5. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
(a) United States foreign aid workers
(b) Kenyan elders
(c) Russian forces
(d) Christian missionaries
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
2. What becomes an authoritarian bureaucracy to pass directives from top to bottom?
3. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
4. Rebel political movements make a mistake by turning first to whom, according to Fanon?
5. What spreads within the stagnant regime?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)