|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
2. In what country did Belgian colonialist military forces remove rural youths from the cities in 1957?
(d) New Zealand
3. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
(a) A desire to give the natives power
(b) The benevolence of the colonists
(d) The native struggle
4. The birth of a new order can only come from what according to Fanon?
(a) A new ruler in the colonialist structure
(b) The oppression of the natives
(c) Giving up all violence
(d) The disintegration of the colonialist structure
5. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What spreads within the stagnant regime?
2. What becomes an authoritarian bureaucracy to pass directives from top to bottom?
3. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
4. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
5. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)