|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
2. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
(b) Native rulers
(c) The UN
3. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
(a) Russian forces
(b) Christian missionaries
(c) Kenyan elders
(d) United States foreign aid workers
4. The settlers see the natives as what?
(a) Capable of reform
(c) Sad creatures
5. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
(a) Neighboring countries
(c) The colonial nation
(d) The countryside
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
2. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
3. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
4. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
5. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)