|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage does the colonial power have over the rebel?
(a) Less equipment
(b) More poverty
(c) More wealth
(d) Fewer resources
2. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
(a) Anger and apathy
(b) Disgust and determination
(c) Resentment and revenge
(d) Malice and mainstreaming
3. What does Fanon call the rural people?
(a) Intellectual elite
4. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
(a) The UN
(c) Native rulers
5. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
(a) Intellectual elites
(b) Rural peasants
(c) Urban individuals
(d) Colonial powers
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
2. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
3. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
4. Colonization robs the native of what?
5. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)