|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
2. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(a) Peaceful negotiation
(c) Selling out
3. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
(a) Native rulers
(d) The UN
4. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
5. What advantage does the colonial power have over the rebel?
(a) Less equipment
(b) Fewer resources
(c) More poverty
(d) More wealth
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
2. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
3. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
4. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
5. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)