|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
2. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
(a) Mass migration
(b) Traditional religions
3. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
(a) The colonizing nation relies on the government of the native peoples.
(b) The colonizing country has the natives best interest at heart.
(c) The colonizing country knows that they will be defeated in battle.
(d) They consume goods imported from the colonizing country.
4. Natives know that only what can free them?
5. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
2. Rebel political movements make a mistake by turning first to whom, according to Fanon?
3. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
4. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
5. Who reinforced the colonialists in the rural areas?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)