|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon suggests that rural peasants may resent whom?
(b) Those who fled to the cities
(c) Other rural peasants
(d) Those in their communities
2. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
3. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
4. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
5. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
(a) Quietly serve
(b) Get rid of the settler's values
(c) Follow the rule of the colonizers
(d) Swear allegiance to the settlers
Short Answer Questions
1. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
2. In what country did Belgian colonialist military forces remove rural youths from the cities in 1957?
3. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
4. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
5. Natives know that only what can free them?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)