|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
(a) The dream of overthrowing the oppressor
(b) The knowledge that nothing will change
(c) A need to let off steam
(d) The acceptance of the situation
2. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(b) Religious doctrine
(c) National vision
3. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(d) Social justice
4. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
(a) The evil nature of humans
(b) The inferiority of the natives
(c) The need for gun control
(d) The settlers' effect on society
5. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
(a) Swear allegiance to the settlers
(b) Get rid of the settler's values
(c) Follow the rule of the colonizers
(d) Quietly serve
Short Answer Questions
1. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
2. What does Fanon call the rural people?
3. In indulging in the "fraternal bloodbath," the native distracts itself from confronting what?
4. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
5. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)