|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
(a) The acceptance of the situation
(b) The knowledge that nothing will change
(c) A need to let off steam
(d) The dream of overthrowing the oppressor
2. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Taken on a ride
(b) Cheated and exploited
(c) Ignored and forgotten
(d) Given better lives
3. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
4. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
(a) Anger and apathy
(b) Malice and mainstreaming
(c) Resentment and revenge
(d) Disgust and determination
5. Natives know that only what can free them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
2. What may rural peasants guard?
3. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
4. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
5. Why do local chiefs and tribal potentates side with the colonialists?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)