|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
(a) The settlers' effect on society
(b) The inferiority of the natives
(c) The evil nature of humans
(d) The need for gun control
2. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(a) Non-violent protests
(b) Nuclear attack
(d) Guerrilla warfare
3. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
4. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(a) Religious doctrine
(d) National vision
5. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Mau-Mau rebellion
(b) Tasmania rebellion
(c) Massa rebellion
(d) Skyre rebellion
Short Answer Questions
1. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
2. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
3. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
4. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
5. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)