|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
(a) The colonial nation
(b) The ghetto fringes of the cities
(c) The government buildings
(d) The colonialists' mansions
2. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
3. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
(a) Swear allegiance to the settlers
(b) Follow the rule of the colonizers
(c) Get rid of the settler's values
(d) Quietly serve
4. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
(c) Nuclear bomb
(d) Machine gun
5. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
(a) Simple folk
(b) The workers
(c) Those in rural areas
(d) The intellectual elite
Short Answer Questions
1. A 1947 rebellion by rural peasants occurred where?
2. Rebel political movements make a mistake by turning first to whom, according to Fanon?
3. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
4. Why do local chiefs and tribal potentates side with the colonialists?
5. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)