|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
(a) Rural peasants
(b) Urban individuals
(c) Intellectual elites
(d) Colonial powers
2. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
3. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
(a) Rural areas
(c) Inner cities
(d) Ubran areas
4. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
5. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(c) Peaceful negotiation
(d) Selling out
Short Answer Questions
1. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
2. What does Fanon call the rural people?
3. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
4. Fanon suggests that rural peasants may resent whom?
5. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)