|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
(a) Acceptance and commitment
(b) Fanfare and celebration
(c) Knives and guns
(d) Apathy and uncaring
2. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
3. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Mau-Mau rebellion
(b) Massa rebellion
(c) Skyre rebellion
(d) Tasmania rebellion
4. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
5. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(a) Social justice
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do local chiefs and tribal potentates side with the colonialists?
2. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
3. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
4. What sustains the rebel cause?
5. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)