|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
(a) The settlers' effect on society
(b) The inferiority of the natives
(c) The need for gun control
(d) The evil nature of humans
2. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
(a) Outside threats
(b) Colonialist police
(d) Other natives
3. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
(a) Urban individuals
(b) Colonial powers
(c) Intellectual elites
(d) Rural peasants
4. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
5. Natives know that only what can free them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
2. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
3. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
4. What may rural peasants guard?
5. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)