|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
(a) The need for gun control
(b) The inferiority of the natives
(c) The evil nature of humans
(d) The settlers' effect on society
2. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
(a) Fanfare and celebration
(b) Acceptance and commitment
(c) Knives and guns
(d) Apathy and uncaring
3. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
4. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
(a) The strengths of migration
(b) The strengths of his own culture
(c) The strengths of the settlers' society
(d) The strengths of the government
5. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
(a) Simple folk
(b) The intellectual elite
(c) Those in rural areas
(d) The workers
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
2. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
3. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
4. Who reinforced the colonialists in the rural areas?
5. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)