|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Mau-Mau rebellion
(b) Tasmania rebellion
(c) Massa rebellion
(d) Skyre rebellion
2. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
3. Natives know that only what can free them?
4. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
(a) Give up and go home
(b) Retreat until they can regroup
(c) Concede more governmental representation
(d) Militaristic action
5. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
(a) The toil and sacrifice of natives
(b) Abandoning colonialism
(c) Their superiority
(d) The resources in Europe
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
2. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
3. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
4. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
5. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)