|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
2. In indulging in the "fraternal bloodbath," the native distracts itself from confronting what?
(a) Their own inferiority
(b) The colonialist powers
(c) The effects of colonization
(d) The futility of the situation
3. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
4. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
5. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(c) Social justice
Short Answer Questions
1. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
2. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
3. Rebel political movements make a mistake by turning first to whom, according to Fanon?
4. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
5. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)