|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Ignored and forgotten
(b) Given better lives
(c) Taken on a ride
(d) Cheated and exploited
2. What sustains the rebel cause?
(a) Power and greed
(b) Determination and courage
(c) Love and peace
(d) Fear and apathy
3. Colonization robs the native of what?
(a) Danger and excitement
(c) Ability to serve
(d) Human rights
4. Rebel political movements make a mistake by turning first to whom, according to Fanon?
(a) Elite bourgeoisie
(b) Less educated natives
(c) Rural people
(d) Young natives
5. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) Iran and Iraq
(b) The United States and Korea
(c) France and Algeria
(d) The United States and Russia
Short Answer Questions
1. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
2. Who reinforced the colonialists in the rural areas?
3. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
4. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
5. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)