|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
(a) Men and women
(b) Old and young
(c) Workers and the poor
(d) Urban and rural dwellers
2. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
3. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
4. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
(a) Neighboring countries
(b) The colonial nation
(d) The countryside
5. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
(a) The ghetto fringes of the cities
(b) The colonialists' mansions
(c) The colonial nation
(d) The government buildings
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
2. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
3. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
4. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
5. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)