|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
2. Natives know that only what can free them?
3. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
(d) Their government
4. The birth of a new order can only come from what according to Fanon?
(a) The oppression of the natives
(b) A new ruler in the colonialist structure
(c) Giving up all violence
(d) The disintegration of the colonialist structure
5. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
(a) Fanfare and celebration
(b) Apathy and uncaring
(c) Knives and guns
(d) Acceptance and commitment
Short Answer Questions
1. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
2. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
3. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
4. Rebel political movements make a mistake by turning first to whom, according to Fanon?
5. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)