|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(d) Social justice
2. Colonization robs the native of what?
(a) Ability to serve
(b) Danger and excitement
(c) Human rights
3. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(a) National vision
(c) Religious doctrine
4. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
5. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
(a) They consume goods imported from the colonizing country.
(b) The colonizing nation relies on the government of the native peoples.
(c) The colonizing country has the natives best interest at heart.
(d) The colonizing country knows that they will be defeated in battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
2. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
3. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
4. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
5. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)