|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
(a) A retreat by the rebels
(b) Colonialist reaction
(d) The death of colonial rule
2. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
(a) The UN
(c) Native rulers
3. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
(b) Traditional religions
(d) Mass migration
4. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
5. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
(a) Starve to death
(b) Take money from the Europeans
(c) Assimilate to their culture
(d) Rule over the land
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
2. What does Fanon call the rural people?
3. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
4. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
5. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)