|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
(a) Simple folk
(b) The workers
(c) Those in rural areas
(d) The intellectual elite
2. The birth of a new order can only come from what according to Fanon?
(a) The oppression of the natives
(b) Giving up all violence
(c) A new ruler in the colonialist structure
(d) The disintegration of the colonialist structure
3. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
(a) Swear allegiance to the settlers
(b) Quietly serve
(c) Follow the rule of the colonizers
(d) Get rid of the settler's values
4. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
(a) Kenyan elders
(b) United States foreign aid workers
(c) Christian missionaries
(d) Russian forces
5. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
Short Answer Questions
1. Colonialists will try to drive wedges between different groups of natives based on differences in tribal affiliation, ethnic differences and what?
2. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
3. What does Fanon call the rural people?
4. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
5. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)