|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
2. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
3. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
(a) The colonialists' mansions
(b) The ghetto fringes of the cities
(c) The government buildings
(d) The colonial nation
4. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
(a) They vent their frustrations on one another
(b) To spite the white settlers
(c) The settlers force them to commit these acts
(d) To hurt other people
5. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
(b) Nuclear bomb
(d) Machine gun
Short Answer Questions
1. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
2. Natives know that only what can free them?
3. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
4. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
5. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)