|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
2. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
(a) Concede more governmental representation
(b) Give up and go home
(c) Retreat until they can regroup
(d) Militaristic action
3. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
(b) Pride in the revolution
(d) Fewer resources
4. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
5. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
2. In indulging in the "fraternal bloodbath," the native distracts itself from confronting what?
3. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
4. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
5. According to Fanon, what will be swept away in the first spontaneous rush of hope?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)