|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
(a) Young people
(b) The poor
2. In indulging in the "fraternal bloodbath," the native distracts itself from confronting what?
(a) Their own inferiority
(b) The colonialist powers
(c) The effects of colonization
(d) The futility of the situation
3. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(c) Selling out
(d) Peaceful negotiation
4. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
(c) Their government
5. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(a) Guerrilla warfare
(b) Nuclear attack
(d) Non-violent protests
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country did Belgian colonialist military forces remove rural youths from the cities in 1957?
2. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
3. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
4. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
5. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)