|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Belgian colonialist military forces remove rural youths from the cities in 1957?
(d) New Zealand
2. What sustains the rebel cause?
(a) Love and peace
(b) Determination and courage
(c) Power and greed
(d) Fear and apathy
3. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
(a) The colonizing nation relies on the government of the native peoples.
(b) The colonizing country has the natives best interest at heart.
(c) They consume goods imported from the colonizing country.
(d) The colonizing country knows that they will be defeated in battle.
4. Who reinforced the colonialists in the rural areas?
(a) Local chiefs
(b) Rural peasants
5. What may rural peasants guard?
(a) The roads to the cities
(b) Tribal and folk customs
(c) The secret to their successes
(d) Their stores of wealth
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
2. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
3. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
4. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
5. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)