|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
(a) The benevolence of the colonists
(b) A desire to give the natives power
(d) The native struggle
2. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
(a) The knowledge that nothing will change
(b) The acceptance of the situation
(c) The dream of overthrowing the oppressor
(d) A need to let off steam
3. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
(a) Pride in the revolution
(d) Fewer resources
4. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
(a) The death of colonial rule
(c) Colonialist reaction
(d) A retreat by the rebels
5. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(a) National vision
(d) Religious doctrine
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
2. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
3. What does Fanon call the rural people?
4. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
5. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)