|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
(a) Machine gun
(c) Nuclear bomb
2. The settlers see the natives as what?
(c) Sad creatures
(d) Capable of reform
3. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
4. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
(a) Mass migration
(d) Traditional religions
5. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
(a) The poor
(c) Young people
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
2. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
3. Colonialists will try to drive wedges between different groups of natives based on differences in tribal affiliation, ethnic differences and what?
4. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
5. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)