|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
2. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
(a) Concede more governmental representation
(b) Give up and go home
(c) Retreat until they can regroup
(d) Militaristic action
3. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
(a) Nuclear bomb
(d) Machine gun
4. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
(a) Intellectual elites
(b) Colonial powers
(c) Rural peasants
(d) Urban individuals
5. Why do local chiefs and tribal potentates side with the colonialists?
(a) Economic interest
(b) Fear of the colonialists
(d) Personal interests
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fanon call the rural people?
2. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
3. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
4. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
5. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)