|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
(a) The colonial nation
(b) The colonialists' mansions
(c) The ghetto fringes of the cities
(d) The government buildings
2. In what country did Belgian colonialist military forces remove rural youths from the cities in 1957?
(c) New Zealand
3. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
4. Natives know that only what can free them?
5. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
(a) Government officials
(c) Labor unions
(d) Upper class
Short Answer Questions
1. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
2. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
3. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
4. Colonization robs the native of what?
5. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)