|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
(a) Swear allegiance to the settlers
(b) Get rid of the settler's values
(c) Quietly serve
(d) Follow the rule of the colonizers
2. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
3. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(b) Guerrilla warfare
(c) Nuclear attack
(d) Non-violent protests
4. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
5. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
(a) Old and young
(b) Workers and the poor
(c) Urban and rural dwellers
(d) Men and women
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
2. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
3. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
4. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
5. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)