|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
(b) Nuclear bomb
(c) Machine gun
2. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) Iran and Iraq
(b) The United States and Korea
(c) The United States and Russia
(d) France and Algeria
3. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(b) Peaceful negotiation
(d) Selling out
4. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
(a) The knowledge that nothing will change
(b) The acceptance of the situation
(c) The dream of overthrowing the oppressor
(d) A need to let off steam
5. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
(a) Swear allegiance to the settlers
(b) Get rid of the settler's values
(c) Quietly serve
(d) Follow the rule of the colonizers
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
2. Colonization robs the native of what?
3. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
4. What sustains the rebel cause?
5. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)