|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
(a) The ghetto fringes of the cities
(b) The colonialists' mansions
(c) The government buildings
(d) The colonial nation
2. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
(a) Quietly serve
(b) Get rid of the settler's values
(c) Follow the rule of the colonizers
(d) Swear allegiance to the settlers
3. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
(b) The benevolence of the colonists
(c) The native struggle
(d) A desire to give the natives power
4. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
5. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
(a) The death of colonial rule
(b) A retreat by the rebels
(c) Colonialist reaction
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
2. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
3. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
4. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
5. What sustains the rebel cause?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)