|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
(a) Traditional religions
(d) Mass migration
2. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
(a) The death of colonial rule
(b) A retreat by the rebels
(d) Colonialist reaction
3. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
(a) They know the land better
(b) They have the ideal of freedom on their side
(c) They are smarter
(d) Their military might
4. Fanon suggests that rural peasants may resent whom?
(b) Those who fled to the cities
(c) Those in their communities
(d) Other rural peasants
5. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
(b) Rural areas
(c) Ubran areas
(d) Inner cities
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
2. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
3. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
4. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
5. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)