|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage does the colonial power have over the rebel?
(a) Fewer resources
(b) Less equipment
(c) More wealth
(d) More poverty
2. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
(a) Traditional religions
(c) Mass migration
3. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
(a) The native struggle
(c) A desire to give the natives power
(d) The benevolence of the colonists
4. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) The United States and Korea
(b) France and Algeria
(c) The United States and Russia
(d) Iran and Iraq
5. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
(a) Take money from the Europeans
(b) Starve to death
(c) Rule over the land
(d) Assimilate to their culture
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
2. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
3. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
4. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
5. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)