|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
(a) Rule over the land
(b) Assimilate to their culture
(c) Take money from the Europeans
(d) Starve to death
2. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
(a) The ghetto fringes of the cities
(b) The colonial nation
(c) The colonialists' mansions
(d) The government buildings
3. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
4. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
(a) The native struggle
(c) The benevolence of the colonists
(d) A desire to give the natives power
5. Colonialists will try to drive wedges between different groups of natives based on differences in tribal affiliation, ethnic differences and what?
(b) Home ownership
Short Answer Questions
1. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
2. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
3. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
4. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
5. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)