|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Concerning Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
2. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) The United States and Russia
(b) The United States and Korea
(c) France and Algeria
(d) Iran and Iraq
3. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
4. Colonization robs the native of what?
(b) Danger and excitement
(c) Ability to serve
(d) Human rights
5. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(a) Social justice
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
2. The settlers see the natives as what?
3. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
4. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
5. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)