|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Concerning Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
(a) The strengths of the government
(b) The strengths of his own culture
(c) The strengths of the settlers' society
(d) The strengths of migration
2. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
3. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(b) Peaceful negotiation
(d) Selling out
4. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
5. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(c) Social justice
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
2. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
3. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
4. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
5. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)