|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Concerning Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Cheated and exploited
(b) Ignored and forgotten
(c) Given better lives
(d) Taken on a ride
2. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
3. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
(a) Take money from the Europeans
(b) Assimilate to their culture
(c) Starve to death
(d) Rule over the land
4. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
(d) Their government
5. Natives know that only what can free them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Colonization robs the native of what?
2. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
3. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
4. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
5. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)