|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Concerning Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The birth of a new order can only come from what according to Fanon?
(a) The disintegration of the colonialist structure
(b) Giving up all violence
(c) The oppression of the natives
(d) A new ruler in the colonialist structure
2. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
3. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
4. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Cheated and exploited
(b) Ignored and forgotten
(c) Given better lives
(d) Taken on a ride
5. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(c) Social justice
Short Answer Questions
1. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
2. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
3. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
4. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
5. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)