|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Concerning Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
(a) Other natives
(b) Colonialist police
(c) Outside threats
2. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
(a) The colonizing country has the natives best interest at heart.
(b) The colonizing nation relies on the government of the native peoples.
(c) The colonizing country knows that they will be defeated in battle.
(d) They consume goods imported from the colonizing country.
3. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
4. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(b) Social justice
5. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
2. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
3. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
4. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
5. Natives know that only what can free them?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)