|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Concerning Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
2. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
3. Colonization robs the native of what?
(a) Danger and excitement
(b) Ability to serve
(c) Human rights
4. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
5. Natives know that only what can free them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
2. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
3. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
4. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
5. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)