|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Concerning Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
(a) The UN
(c) Native rulers
2. Colonization robs the native of what?
(a) Human rights
(b) Ability to serve
(c) Danger and excitement
3. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Given better lives
(b) Taken on a ride
(c) Cheated and exploited
(d) Ignored and forgotten
4. Natives know that only what can free them?
5. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
(a) Follow the rule of the colonizers
(b) Quietly serve
(c) Get rid of the settler's values
(d) Swear allegiance to the settlers
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
2. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
3. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
4. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
5. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)