|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Concerning Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
(a) Simple folk
(b) The intellectual elite
(c) The workers
(d) Those in rural areas
2. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
3. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
(a) The colonizing country knows that they will be defeated in battle.
(b) The colonizing country has the natives best interest at heart.
(c) They consume goods imported from the colonizing country.
(d) The colonizing nation relies on the government of the native peoples.
4. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
5. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
(b) Young people
(c) The poor
Short Answer Questions
1. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
2. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
3. Colonization robs the native of what?
4. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
5. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)