|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of music was a reaction to colonialism after WWII?
2. What remains after colonialism ends?
(a) National unity and equality
(b) The disparities of wealth
(c) Revolutionary violence
(d) Loyalty to the colonial power
3. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
4. What did the nineteen-year-old liberation army soldier do that caused him delusional attitudes?
(a) Spied for the enemy
(b) Murdered a woman
(c) Tortured a child
(d) Set fire to a house
5. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
2. The post-colonial middle class expects to serve as the intermediary between which two groups?
3. What is it important for those who are about to throw off colonialism to realize?
4. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
5. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)