|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon argues that the national unity may disintegrate into what type of conflicts?
2. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
(a) Retreat until they can regroup
(b) Concede more governmental representation
(c) Militaristic action
(d) Give up and go home
3. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
4. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
(a) A democracy
(c) A dictatorship
5. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
(a) Workers and the poor
(b) Urban and rural dwellers
(c) Men and women
(d) Old and young
Short Answer Questions
1. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
2. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
3. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
4. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
5. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)