|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
(a) Give up and go home
(b) Concede more governmental representation
(c) Retreat until they can regroup
(d) Militaristic action
2. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
(b) The poor
(d) Young people
3. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Taken on a ride
(b) Cheated and exploited
(c) Given better lives
(d) Ignored and forgotten
4. Who reinforced the colonialists in the rural areas?
(b) Rural peasants
(d) Local chiefs
5. What sustains the rebel cause?
(a) Determination and courage
(b) Fear and apathy
(c) Power and greed
(d) Love and peace
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do local chiefs and tribal potentates side with the colonialists?
2. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
3. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
4. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
5. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)