|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
(a) Pride in the revolution
(d) Fewer resources
2. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(a) Guerrilla warfare
(b) Nuclear attack
(d) Non-violent protests
3. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
(a) Assimilate to their culture
(b) Starve to death
(c) Take money from the Europeans
(d) Rule over the land
4. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
5. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
(a) Kenyan elders
(b) Christian missionaries
(c) Russian forces
(d) United States foreign aid workers
Short Answer Questions
1. The settlers see the natives as what?
2. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
3. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
4. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
5. The birth of a new order can only come from what according to Fanon?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)