|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
(a) Young people
(d) The poor
2. Natives know that only what can free them?
3. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
4. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
5. According to Fanon, what will be swept away in the first spontaneous rush of hope?
(a) Ancient feuds
(b) Fear of death
(c) Colonial rule
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
2. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
3. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
4. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
5. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)