|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) Iran and Iraq
(b) The United States and Korea
(c) France and Algeria
(d) The United States and Russia
2. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
3. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Skyre rebellion
(b) Tasmania rebellion
(c) Mau-Mau rebellion
(d) Massa rebellion
4. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
5. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
(a) They vent their frustrations on one another
(b) To hurt other people
(c) The settlers force them to commit these acts
(d) To spite the white settlers
Short Answer Questions
1. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
2. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
3. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
4. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
5. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)