|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reinforced the colonialists in the rural areas?
(b) Local chiefs
(d) Rural peasants
2. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
3. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(d) Social justice
4. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
5. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
(b) Colonialist police
(c) Other natives
(d) Outside threats
Short Answer Questions
1. The settlers see the natives as what?
2. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
3. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
4. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
5. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)