|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
2. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
(a) Get rid of the settler's values
(b) Swear allegiance to the settlers
(c) Quietly serve
(d) Follow the rule of the colonizers
3. Colonialists will try to drive wedges between different groups of natives based on differences in tribal affiliation, ethnic differences and what?
(c) Home ownership
4. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
(a) The strengths of the settlers' society
(b) The strengths of migration
(c) The strengths of his own culture
(d) The strengths of the government
5. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
(a) Mass migration
(c) Traditional religions
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
2. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
3. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
4. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
5. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)