|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
(a) The colonialists' mansions
(b) The government buildings
(c) The colonial nation
(d) The ghetto fringes of the cities
2. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
(a) Those in rural areas
(b) The workers
(c) Simple folk
(d) The intellectual elite
3. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
(a) Young people
(c) The poor
4. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
(a) Rural areas
(c) Ubran areas
(d) Inner cities
5. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(a) National vision
(c) Religious doctrine
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
2. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
3. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
4. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
5. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)