|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Mau-Mau rebellion
(b) Massa rebellion
(c) Tasmania rebellion
(d) Skyre rebellion
2. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
(a) Upper class
(c) Labor unions
(d) Government officials
3. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
(a) The government buildings
(b) The colonialists' mansions
(c) The colonial nation
(d) The ghetto fringes of the cities
4. A 1947 rebellion by rural peasants occurred where?
5. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
2. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
3. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
4. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
5. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)