|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Mau-Mau rebellion
(b) Tasmania rebellion
(c) Skyre rebellion
(d) Massa rebellion
2. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
(a) Give up and go home
(b) Militaristic action
(c) Concede more governmental representation
(d) Retreat until they can regroup
3. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
(c) Their government
4. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
(a) Old and young
(b) Urban and rural dwellers
(c) Workers and the poor
(d) Men and women
5. Natives know that only what can free them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon suggests that rural peasants may resent whom?
2. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
3. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
4. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
5. Colonialists will try to drive wedges between different groups of natives based on differences in tribal affiliation, ethnic differences and what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)