|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
2. Colonialists will try to drive wedges between different groups of natives based on differences in tribal affiliation, ethnic differences and what?
(c) Home ownership
3. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
(a) Anger and apathy
(b) Malice and mainstreaming
(c) Disgust and determination
(d) Resentment and revenge
4. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
(a) Their government
5. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
(a) The knowledge that nothing will change
(b) The dream of overthrowing the oppressor
(c) The acceptance of the situation
(d) A need to let off steam
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
2. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
3. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
4. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
5. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)