|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Mau-Mau rebellion
(b) Massa rebellion
(c) Skyre rebellion
(d) Tasmania rebellion
2. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
(c) Native rulers
(d) The UN
3. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
4. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
5. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
2. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
3. Rebel political movements make a mistake by turning first to whom, according to Fanon?
4. In indulging in the "fraternal bloodbath," the native distracts itself from confronting what?
5. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)