|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
(a) The ghetto fringes of the cities
(b) The government buildings
(c) The colonialists' mansions
(d) The colonial nation
2. According to Fanon, what will be swept away in the first spontaneous rush of hope?
(a) Ancient feuds
(b) Fear of death
(d) Colonial rule
3. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
4. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
(a) They have the ideal of freedom on their side
(b) They know the land better
(c) Their military might
(d) They are smarter
5. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
2. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
3. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
4. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
5. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)