|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Natives know that only what can free them?
2. Who reinforced the colonialists in the rural areas?
(c) Local chiefs
(d) Rural peasants
3. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(b) Social justice
4. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
(a) Apathy and uncaring
(b) Fanfare and celebration
(c) Knives and guns
(d) Acceptance and commitment
5. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) France and Algeria
(b) The United States and Russia
(c) The United States and Korea
(d) Iran and Iraq
Short Answer Questions
1. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
2. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
3. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
4. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
5. According to Fanon, what will be swept away in the first spontaneous rush of hope?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)