|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
(a) Fewer resources
(b) Pride in the revolution
2. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) Iran and Iraq
(b) The United States and Korea
(c) The United States and Russia
(d) France and Algeria
3. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(b) Social justice
4. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
5. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
(a) The intellectual elite
(b) Simple folk
(c) Those in rural areas
(d) The workers
Short Answer Questions
1. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
2. The settlers see the natives as what?
3. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
4. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
5. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)