|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
(a) Concede more governmental representation
(b) Give up and go home
(c) Militaristic action
(d) Retreat until they can regroup
2. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
3. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
(a) Fewer resources
(c) Pride in the revolution
4. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
(a) They consume goods imported from the colonizing country.
(b) The colonizing nation relies on the government of the native peoples.
(c) The colonizing country has the natives best interest at heart.
(d) The colonizing country knows that they will be defeated in battle.
5. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) France and Algeria
(b) The United States and Korea
(c) Iran and Iraq
(d) The United States and Russia
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
2. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
3. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
4. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
5. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)