|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
(a) The evil nature of humans
(b) The inferiority of the natives
(c) The need for gun control
(d) The settlers' effect on society
2. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
3. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
4. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
5. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
(a) The resources in Europe
(b) Their superiority
(c) Abandoning colonialism
(d) The toil and sacrifice of natives
Short Answer Questions
1. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
2. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
3. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
4. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
5. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)