|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may rural peasants guard?
(a) Their stores of wealth
(b) The secret to their successes
(c) The roads to the cities
(d) Tribal and folk customs
2. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
3. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
(a) They know the land better
(b) They have the ideal of freedom on their side
(c) They are smarter
(d) Their military might
4. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
5. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
(a) The inferiority of the natives
(b) The settlers' effect on society
(c) The need for gun control
(d) The evil nature of humans
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fanon call the rural people?
2. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
3. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
4. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
5. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)