|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
2. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
(a) Let another colonial power take over
(b) Placate the rebels
(c) Use nuclear weapons
(d) Promote unity between the native peoples
3. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
(a) Russian forces
(b) Kenyan elders
(c) Christian missionaries
(d) United States foreign aid workers
4. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(a) Non-violent protests
(b) Nuclear attack
(c) Guerrilla warfare
5. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
(a) The benevolence of the colonists
(b) A desire to give the natives power
(c) The native struggle
Short Answer Questions
1. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
2. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
3. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
4. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
5. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)