|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
(a) The colonizing nation relies on the government of the native peoples.
(b) The colonizing country has the natives best interest at heart.
(c) They consume goods imported from the colonizing country.
(d) The colonizing country knows that they will be defeated in battle.
2. The settlers see the natives as what?
(a) Sad creatures
(d) Capable of reform
3. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
4. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
5. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
2. What does Fanon call the rural people?
3. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
4. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
5. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)