|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Spontaneity: Its Strength and Weakness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(a) Religious doctrine
(b) National vision
2. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
3. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
(a) A need to let off steam
(b) The knowledge that nothing will change
(c) The dream of overthrowing the oppressor
(d) The acceptance of the situation
4. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) The United States and Russia
(b) France and Algeria
(c) Iran and Iraq
(d) The United States and Korea
5. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Fanon, what will be swept away in the first spontaneous rush of hope?
2. What may rural peasants guard?
3. The mass killings of natives by settlers happen because of what?
4. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
5. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)