|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
2. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
(a) The strengths of his own culture
(b) The strengths of the settlers' society
(c) The strengths of the government
(d) The strengths of migration
3. What does the middle class demand from the farm workers?
(a) More revolutionary feelings
(b) More work and output
(c) More dedication to the colonial power
(d) More sacrifice for the nation
4. In the building of the new democracy, no one will be able to escape what?
5. In the post-colonial world, citizens should be less concerned with royalty and more concerned with what, according to Fanon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
2. Fanon says that the leaders of the party in an underdeveloped country should live where?
3. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
4. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
5. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)