|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Natives know that only what can free them?
2. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
3. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
4. In the post-colonial world, citizens should be less concerned with royalty and more concerned with what, according to Fanon?
5. When farmland in Algeria was turned over to farm workers, how much did the output increase?
(c) It stayed the same
(d) It decreased by ten percent
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
2. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
3. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
4. The post-colonial middle class expects to serve as the intermediary between which two groups?
5. Rebel political movements make a mistake by turning first to whom, according to Fanon?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)