|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only path to unity according to Fanon?
(a) The acceptance of the colonial power by the natives
(b) The growth of naitve-on-native violence
(c) The voluntary exit of the colonial group from the rural areas
(d) The coordinated push of the people to reach their goals
2. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(a) Selling out
(b) Peaceful negotiation
3. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
(b) Young people
(d) The poor
4. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
(b) Upper class
(c) Government officials
(d) Labor unions
5. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
(a) Racial discrimination
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
2. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
3. Wise rebel leaders recognize the importance of what?
4. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
5. The government in Algeria expects people to work hard so who will profit?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)