|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
(a) Acceptance and commitment
(b) Knives and guns
(c) Apathy and uncaring
(d) Fanfare and celebration
2. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Massa rebellion
(b) Skyre rebellion
(c) Tasmania rebellion
(d) Mau-Mau rebellion
3. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
(a) Pride in the revolution
(c) Fewer resources
4. What spreads within the stagnant regime?
5. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
(a) Malice and mainstreaming
(b) Resentment and revenge
(c) Anger and apathy
(d) Disgust and determination
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fanon believe that they should live in this location?
2. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
3. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
4. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
5. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)