|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
(a) They are smarter
(b) Their military might
(c) They know the land better
(d) They have the ideal of freedom on their side
2. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(b) Religious doctrine
(d) National vision
3. Fanon suggests that rural peasants may resent whom?
(a) Those who fled to the cities
(b) Those in their communities
(d) Other rural peasants
4. The colonial middle class lacks what?
5. The post-colonial middle class begins to act as what?
(b) Revolutionary leaders
(c) Tourist guides
(d) TV personalities
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the middle class demand from the farm workers?
2. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
3. When farmland in Algeria was turned over to farm workers, how much did the output increase?
4. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
5. Fanon argues that the involvement of the people will do what to the movement?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)