|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
(a) The need for gun control
(b) The settlers' effect on society
(c) The evil nature of humans
(d) The inferiority of the natives
2. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) The United States and Korea
(b) France and Algeria
(c) The United States and Russia
(d) Iran and Iraq
3. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
(a) Government officials
(b) Labor unions
(d) Upper class
4. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
5. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
Short Answer Questions
1. Natives know that only what can free them?
2. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
3. Fanon says that the leaders of the party in an underdeveloped country should live where?
4. When farmland in Algeria was turned over to farm workers, how much did the output increase?
5. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)