|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
(a) Simple folk
(b) The intellectual elite
(c) Those in rural areas
(d) The workers
2. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
(a) Upper class
(b) Labor unions
(c) Government officials
3. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
(a) Neighboring countries
(c) The countryside
(d) The colonial nation
4. How will the colonists react to the rebel actions?
(a) Retreat until they can regroup
(b) Concede more governmental representation
(c) Militaristic action
(d) Give up and go home
5. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
(b) Puerto Rico
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
2. In what country did Belgian colonialist military forces remove rural youths from the cities in 1957?
3. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
4. What may rural peasants guard?
5. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)