|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(a) Nuclear attack
(b) Non-violent protests
(d) Guerrilla warfare
2. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
(a) Ministry of Labor
(b) Ministry of Defense
(c) Ministry of Culture
(d) Ministry of Commerce
3. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
(a) Neighboring countries
(b) The colonial nation
(c) The countryside
4. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
(a) Inner cities
(c) Rural areas
(d) Ubran areas
5. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) Iran and Iraq
(b) France and Algeria
(c) The United States and Korea
(d) The United States and Russia
Short Answer Questions
1. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
2. What remains after colonialism ends?
3. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
4. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
5. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)