|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon suggests that rural peasants may resent whom?
(a) Other rural peasants
(b) Those in their communities
(d) Those who fled to the cities
2. Who reinforced the colonialists in the rural areas?
(b) Rural peasants
(d) Local chiefs
3. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
4. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
5. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group poses a particular challenge for the post-colonial society?
2. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
3. Why do the criminal acts by natives against natives rise?
4. The political education of the masses must raise awareness of what?
5. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)