|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon suggests that rural peasants may resent whom?
(a) Those who fled to the cities
(c) Other rural peasants
(d) Those in their communities
2. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
3. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
4. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
(d) Puerto Rico
5. The government in Algeria expects people to work hard so who will profit?
(a) The intellectual elites
(b) The colonial power
(c) The country
(d) The bourgeoisie
Short Answer Questions
1. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
2. Fanon argues that the post-colonial middle class identifies too closely with what group?
3. The birth of a new order can only come from what according to Fanon?
4. Which group poses a particular challenge for the post-colonial society?
5. Every project undertaken by the government must respond to what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)