|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(c) Peaceful negotiation
(d) Selling out
2. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
(a) The United States and Russia
(b) Iran and Iraq
(c) France and Algeria
(d) The United States and Korea
3. Natives know that only what can free them?
4. Fanon suggests that those who refuse to get involved are what?
5. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
2. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
3. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
4. Colonialists will try to drive wedges between different groups of natives based on differences in tribal affiliation, ethnic differences and what?
5. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)