|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Pitfalls of National Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
(b) Racial discrimination
2. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
(a) They consume goods imported from the colonizing country.
(b) The colonizing country knows that they will be defeated in battle.
(c) The colonizing country has the natives best interest at heart.
(d) The colonizing nation relies on the government of the native peoples.
3. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Given better lives
(b) Ignored and forgotten
(c) Taken on a ride
(d) Cheated and exploited
4. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
(a) Neighboring countries
(c) The countryside
(d) The colonial nation
5. Colonization robs the native of what?
(b) Human rights
(c) Danger and excitement
(d) Ability to serve
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon suggests that the post-colonial government needs to be most concerned with what?
2. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
3. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
4. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
5. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)