|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may rural peasants guard?
(a) Tribal and folk customs
(b) The roads to the cities
(c) Their stores of wealth
(d) The secret to their successes
2. What remains after colonialism ends?
(a) The disparities of wealth
(b) National unity and equality
(c) Revolutionary violence
(d) Loyalty to the colonial power
3. The post-colonial middle class begins to act as what?
(a) Revolutionary leaders
(b) TV personalities
(d) Tourist guides
4. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
(d) Racial discrimination
5. As the rebellion energizes the natives, they have to find new forms of what type of expression?
Short Answer Questions
1. Modern Arabs cannot revive what?
2. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
3. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
4. In what country did Belgian colonialist military forces remove rural youths from the cities in 1957?
5. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)