|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
(a) Use nuclear weapons
(b) Placate the rebels
(c) Promote unity between the native peoples
(d) Let another colonial power take over
2. What the former colonized groups have in common is overshadowed by different what?
(a) Types of exploitation
(b) Political goals
(d) Socioeconomic statuses
3. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
(a) A dictatorship
(d) A democracy
4. What does Fanon call the rural people?
(a) Intellectual elite
5. A 1947 rebellion by rural peasants occurred where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fanon believe that they should live in this location?
2. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
3. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
4. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
5. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)