|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
(b) Fewer resources
(d) Pride in the revolution
2. What word does not describe the rediscovered native culture?
(c) Violent in expression
3. What may rural peasants guard?
(a) Their stores of wealth
(b) Tribal and folk customs
(c) The roads to the cities
(d) The secret to their successes
4. There can be no hope for the spread of African culture devoid of the struggle for what?
(a) Greater power
(b) Liberation from colonialism
(c) Utopian societies
(d) Western influence
5. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Skyre rebellion
(b) Tasmania rebellion
(c) Mau-Mau rebellion
(d) Massa rebellion
Short Answer Questions
1. The search for an authentic Arab identify found its political articulation in what?
2. The authentic artist hopes to create something of value for whom?
3. The native artist or writer discovers that their true vocation is to do what?
4. Fanon suggests that those who refuse to get involved are what?
5. Fanon says that the leaders of the party in an underdeveloped country should live where?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)