|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
2. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
(a) Ministry of Labor
(b) Ministry of Defense
(c) Ministry of Culture
(d) Ministry of Commerce
3. Which of the following is a former French colony?
(c) South Africa
4. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
5. When farmland in Algeria was turned over to farm workers, how much did the output increase?
(a) It decreased by ten percent
(c) It stayed the same
Short Answer Questions
1. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
2. What does Fanon call the rural people?
3. The colonial middle class lacks what?
4. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
5. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)