|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon suggests that rural peasants may resent whom?
(a) Those in their communities
(b) Other rural peasants
(c) Those who fled to the cities
2. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
(c) Unhappy with their position
(d) Loyal to the colonialists
3. As the rebellion energizes the natives, they have to find new forms of what type of expression?
4. The post-colonial middle class has no understanding of what?
(a) Social movements
5. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
(a) The colonialists' mansions
(b) The colonial nation
(c) The ghetto fringes of the cities
(d) The government buildings
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
2. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
3. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
4. What advantage does the colonial power have over the rebel?
5. American blacks discovered that culture is what type of phenomenon?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)