|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon suggests that rural peasants may resent whom?
(b) Other rural peasants
(c) Those who fled to the cities
(d) Those in their communities
2. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
(b) Ubran areas
(c) Rural areas
(d) Inner cities
3. What spreads within the stagnant regime?
4. How many marked phases of development are there for native poets and writers, according to Fanon?
5. The authentic artist hopes to create something of value for whom?
(b) His countrymen
(c) The intellectual elite
Short Answer Questions
1. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
2. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
3. The post-colonial middle class begins to act as what?
4. American blacks discovered that culture is what type of phenomenon?
5. Fanon describes be-bop music as a music of what?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)