|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The true native art begins to grow when the artist address whom?
(a) The bourgeoisie
(b) His own people
(c) The colonial society
(d) The intellectual elites
2. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
(a) Placate the rebels
(b) Promote unity between the native peoples
(c) Use nuclear weapons
(d) Let another colonial power take over
3. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
(b) Neighboring countries
(c) The countryside
(d) The colonial nation
4. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(a) National vision
(b) Religious doctrine
5. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(a) Guerrilla warfare
(b) Non-violent protests
(c) Nuclear attack
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon describes be-bop music as a music of what?
2. What sustains the rebel cause?
3. The post-colonial middle class expects to serve as the intermediary between which two groups?
4. Fanon suggests that rural peasants may resent whom?
5. Fanon suggests that blacks across the globe are seeking what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)