|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon says that the leaders of the party in an underdeveloped country should live where?
(a) The country
(b) The cities
(c) The suburbs
(d) The ghetto fringe
2. What advantage does the colonial power have over the rebel?
(a) More poverty
(b) More wealth
(c) Fewer resources
(d) Less equipment
3. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
(c) A democracy
(d) A dictatorship
4. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Massa rebellion
(b) Skyre rebellion
(c) Mau-Mau rebellion
(d) Tasmania rebellion
5. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
(b) Racial discrimination
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
2. Every project undertaken by the government must respond to what?
3. Why does Fanon believe that they should live in this location?
4. The search for an authentic Arab identify found its political articulation in what?
5. In the third phase of the rediscovery of native culture, the native artists attempts to do what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)