1. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
2. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
(a) Acceptance and commitment
(b) Knives and guns
(c) Fanfare and celebration
(d) Apathy and uncaring
3. Colonization robs the native of what?
(b) Human rights
(c) Ability to serve
(d) Danger and excitement
4. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
5. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
(b) The poor
(d) Young people
6. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
7. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
(a) Rule over the land
(b) Starve to death
(c) Take money from the Europeans
(d) Assimilate to their culture
8. The settlers see the natives as what?
(c) Capable of reform
(d) Sad creatures
9. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
This section contains 3,975 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)