|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Mouse-Burglar" – "In the Kitchen".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the witches ordered to buy after returning to their home towns in "Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker"?
(b) Coffee shops.
2. What does the narrator do when the chambermaid goes to pick up the shoe he is hiding in, in "Hello Grandmamma"?
(a) He shouts.
(b) He runs up her arm.
(c) He runs out of the shoe.
(d) He bites her.
3. How many doses of Mouse-Maker are in the vial that the Grand High Witch presents in “The Ancient Ones”?
4. What does the Grand High Witch instruct her subjects to boil the tailless mice in when making Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker?
(b) Tomato juice.
5. How long does the transformation last that is caused by "Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker"?
(a) 36 seconds.
(b) 26 seconds.
(c) 10 seconds.
(d) Two minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vegetable does the narrator's grandmother order with her entree in "In the Kitchen"?
2. How does the narrator say "real witches" dress in "A Note About Witches"?
3. For what time does the Grand High Witch say she has set the alarm clock for her demonstration in "Bruno Jenkins Disappears"?
4. Who is the second of the children that the narrator's grandmother knows of who was taken by witches?
5. What excuse does the narrator's grandmother give for what is found on the Grand High Witch's balcony in "The Mouse-Burglar"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)