|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bruno Jenkins Disappears" – "Hello Grandmamma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator's grandmother ask him about Bruno in "Hello Grandmamma"?
(a) "Was he turned into a porpoise?"
(b) "Does he never stop eating?"
(c) "How many siblings does he have?"
(d) "Is he a very intelligent boy?"
2. Who was the first child that the narrator's grandmother knew who was taken by the witches?
(b) Birgit Svenson.
(c) Solveg Christiansen.
(d) Ranghild Hansen Ranghild.
3. Where did the second child that the narrator's grandmother knows of who was taken by witches end up?
(a) In a mouse-trap.
(b) As a statue.
(c) In a bird sanctuary.
(d) In a painting.
4. What happened to the fourth child that the narrator's grandmother knows who was taken by witches?
(a) He turned into a frog.
(b) He disppeared in a painting.
(c) He turned to stone.
(d) He turned into a porpoise.
5. What does the narrator's grandmother say the pupils of a witch's eye will do?
(a) Be white.
(b) Be green.
(c) Appear massive.
(d) Change colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a person called that studies witches?
2. Where is the narrator's grandmother from?
3. What does the Grand High Witch say she will do to the narrator when she sniffs him out in "The Recipe"?
4. What does the Grand High Witch instruct her subjects to boil the tailless mice in when making Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker?
5. What color is the magical formula called "Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)