|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bruno Jenkins Disappears" – "Hello Grandmamma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did the Grand High Witch tell Bruno to come to the meeting for more chocolate bars in "Bruno Jenkins Disappears"?
2. Approximately how many "real witches" exist in England today, according to the narrator in "A Note About Witches"?
3. Where does the narrator hide when he flees from the witches as a mouse in "Metamorphosis"?
(a) Behind the leg of a chair.
(b) Inside a mouse-hole.
(c) Inside the podium.
(d) Behind the rafters.
4. At what time does the Grand High Witch tell her subjects to assemble in the Dining Room for supper in “The Ancient Ones”?
5. Where did the second child that the narrator's grandmother knows of who was taken by witches end up?
(a) In a painting.
(b) In a bird sanctuary.
(c) In a mouse-trap.
(d) As a statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is a witch's spit, according to the narrator's grandmother in "How to Recognize a Witch"?
2. What word from "The Recipe" means smug or braggartly?
3. What is the first ingredient for the Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse-Maker?
4. Who is the second of the children that the narrator's grandmother knows of who was taken by witches?
5. About how old is the woman who stands on the platform described as in "Frizzled Like a Fritter"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)