|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first night out on the ocean, what appears in the water around the boat?
(a) A seaweed forest.
(b) Sea turtles.
(c) Gulper eels.
(d) Phosphorescent plankton.
2. How does Rosalie appear, when the travelers arrive at the house where she is?
3. What is the trouble of the lone sailor the crew of The Wanderer talks to on the radio?
(a) He is having mechanical problems and needs someone to call the Coast Guard.
(b) He is ill and needs someone to cheer him up.
(c) He is having electrical trouble and needs to know his location.
(d) He is having leakage and needs advice.
4. Where does Cody prefer to by during the storm?
(a) On deck, trying to fix things.
(b) Up in the bosun's chair.
(c) Below deck, eating.
(d) Below deck, sleeping.
5. What does Brian accuse Sophie of, when she's upset about the job she gets?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sophie doing that causes her to kneel on the deck just before she suddenly looks up and can't see anyone on deck?
2. What does Uncle Dock injure in the wave?
3. What animals come to The Wanderer on its way out of the Bay of Fundy?
4. What does Uncle Stew really want to do for a living?
5. Who does Sophie overhear talking about Uncle Stew losing his job?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)