Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who or what calls to the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
2. How does the narrator describe sailing?
Like flying over the water.
3. Why did some people object to the narrator sailing?
They said she was too young.
4. Which of the following is not one of the sides of Sophie?
Absentminded and careless.
5. Which of the following is not one of the "lands" Sophie is usually in?
6. What dreamer-like thing does Sophie's father often do?
Suggest going on exotic trips.
7. How old is Sophie?
This section contains 4,822 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)