|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI - Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
(a) Groups of nine or ten.
(b) Groups of four or five.
(c) Groups of two or three.
(d) Groups of six or seven.
2. What does Uncle Mo do most of the time while the group is working on the boat?
(a) He yells at his son.
(b) He lays in the sun and sleeps.
(c) He walks around the boat making "hmm" noises.
(d) He scrubs down the sides of the boat.
3. What do the travelers use to practice juggling?
(a) Bags of pretzels.
(b) Hard rolls.
4. What level does Uncle Dock say the gale is?
5. What does one of Sophie's friends complain being on a boat would be like?
(a) Being on a roller coaster.
(b) Being at a job.
(c) Being a prisoner.
(d) Being watched all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the GPS, ham radio, and radar, what is still working after the massive wave?
2. How does Bompie act when Sophie' mother calls him?
3. What similarity does Brian notice and comment on among Sophie's Bompie stories?
4. How does Sophie feel about climbing all the way up to the bosun's chair?
5. Why did Sophie's family move?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)