|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI - Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to lift the boat into the water?
(a) Good, old-fashioned muscle.
(b) A crane.
(c) A special dolly.
(d) A system of pulleys.
2. How does Bompie act when Sophie' mother calls him?
(a) He is depressed and reflective.
(b) He doesn't seem to know who she is at first.
(c) He is elated and very talkative.
(d) He acts distracted, like something else is taking his attention.
3. What kind of knot does Cody learn from Sophie?
(a) A clove hitch.
(b) An alpine coil.
(c) A double constrictor knot.
(d) A power cinch.
4. Who keeps looking over Sophie's shoulder while she tries to write in her journal in the car?
(b) Uncle Mo.
(d) Uncle Stew.
5. What does Sophie do when she finally realizes that she's telling Bompie her own story?
(a) She faints.
(b) She runs out of the room.
(c) She starts to scream.
(d) She starts to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one thing does Sophie like about moving?
2. What does Uncle Dock say, when Cody asks if Sophie knows what happened to her parents?
3. During the storm, what kind of music does Sophie imagine should be playing?
4. What does Uncle Dock call the wind?
5. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)