|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI - Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the crew of The Wanderer go to get food once they arrive on land?
(a) To a fancy restaurant.
(b) To a vending machine.
(c) To a pub.
(d) To a fast-food drive-through.
2. Where does Cody sleep on his first night at Bompie's house?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On a rollaway bed.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In a chair.
3. How many miles has The Wanderer traveled, at the beginning of Chapter 35?
(a) Around 1,800.
(b) Around 800.
(c) Around 1,300.
(d) Around 2,300.
4. What does Uncle Dock call the boat?
(a) His pet.
(b) His monkey.
(c) His hobby.
(d) His baby.
5. In the story Sophie tells, what does Bompie tell himself while he rushes to get to the other side of the river?
(a) Mush-ye, mush-ye!
(b) Gosh almighty, gosh almighty!
(c) Oh no, oh no!
(d) Giddy-up, giddy-up!
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian call the little black bird?
2. How old does Sophie say Bompie was when he left England?
3. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
4. In Sophie's story, why doesn't Bompie get along with the pastor?
5. Who does Sophie ask for more information about Rosalie and Uncle Dock?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)