|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI - Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Sophie been living with her adopted parents?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
2. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
(a) Groups of six or seven.
(b) Groups of nine or ten.
(c) Groups of two or three.
(d) Groups of four or five.
3. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
4. What is the trouble of the lone sailor the crew of The Wanderer talks to on the radio?
(a) He is having electrical trouble and needs to know his location.
(b) He is having mechanical problems and needs someone to call the Coast Guard.
(c) He is having leakage and needs advice.
(d) He is ill and needs someone to cheer him up.
5. What does Sophie say, when Cody is upset that his father berates him for going out to Wood Island?
(a) That at least he's worried about Cody.
(b) That he doesn't know what he's talking about.
(c) That he's right, and they shouldn't have gone.
(d) That Cody doesn't have to listen to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the travelers get from Ireland to Wales?
2. What does Sophie wish, as the travelers cross through Wales?
3. What animals come to The Wanderer on its way out of the Bay of Fundy?
4. After the wave hits, who becomes "Mr. Fix-It"?
5. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's family trade for a car?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)