|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI - Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
(a) The coast of Florida.
(b) The coast of Virginia.
(c) The coast of Maine.
(d) The coast of South Carolina.
2. Who does Sophie ask for more information about Rosalie and Uncle Dock?
(a) Uncle Stew.
(b) Uncle Mo.
(d) Uncle Dock.
3. What advice does Sophie give Cody when he feels stuck on Grand Manan?
(a) It's not where you are that's importnat, it's who you are.
(b) A bad attitude will make the good things that start to happen invisible.
(c) It's how you think about where you are that makes the difference between happy and sad.
(d) It's not where you're going that's important, it's how you get there.
4. Where does the crew of The Wanderer go to get food once they arrive on land?
(a) To a vending machine.
(b) To a fancy restaurant.
(c) To a pub.
(d) To a fast-food drive-through.
5. What job does Uncle Stew get?
(a) A job with a company that makes sail boats.
(b) A job with a company that tracks fish populations.
(c) A job with a company that tracks ocean temperatures.
(d) A job with a company that charts the ocean's bottom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sophie overhear talking about Uncle Stew losing his job?
2. What does Cody catch his father juggling, as the group starts out to sea?
3. How does Cody contact the ship?
4. Why did some people object to the narrator sailing?
5. What does Sophie imagine being when she grows up, while visiting Seal Cove?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)