|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI - Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one person who doesn't cry in the midst of the storm?
(c) Uncle Mo.
2. What does Sophie throw out over the water, after Brian makes a comment about Sophie's mother?
(a) A locket.
(b) A rock.
(c) A shell.
(d) A watch.
3. What material does the boat-maker use in a technique to help his work stay smooth?
(a) Steel wool.
(d) Plastic wrap.
4. In Sophie's story, why doesn't Bompie get along with the pastor?
(a) Bompie always makes a fuss when he is in church.
(b) Bompie messed up the cakes for the local bake sale.
(c) Bompie is dating the pastor's daughter and brings her home late.
(d) The pastor has a conflict with Bompie's father about a piece of pasture.
5. Who decides to stay in England and take care of Bompie?
(a) Uncle Stew.
(b) Cody and Brian.
(c) Uncle Dock.
(d) Uncle Mo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Uncle Stew get?
2. How many people can sleep on the boat?
3. What is used to lift the boat into the water?
4. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
5. How many brothers and sisters does Frank's father have?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)