|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Mo do most of the time while the group is working on the boat?
(a) He scrubs down the sides of the boat.
(b) He walks around the boat making "hmm" noises.
(c) He yells at his son.
(d) He lays in the sun and sleeps.
2. What color is the sky when The Wanderer arrives at Seal Cove?
(a) Yellow and orange.
(b) Grey and white.
(c) Deep blue and black.
(d) Rose and lavender.
3. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
(a) Groups of six or seven.
(b) Groups of nine or ten.
(c) Groups of four or five.
(d) Groups of two or three.
4. What does Stew say Claire thought of him and his brothers when she was young?
(a) That they were snotty and disgusting.
(b) That they were idyllic heroes.
(c) That they were plain and childish.
(d) That they were aloof and mysterious.
5. How does Sophie's mom say that Bompie remembers his stories?
(a) She says they're like pictures in his head.
(b) She says she doesn't know.
(c) She says they're all filed in little boxes in his head.
(d) She says he makes them up as he goes along.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word for D in radio code?
2. What does Brian accuse Sophie of lying about?
3. What goes wrong with the boat's mainsail?
4. Who does Sophie ask for more information about Rosalie and Uncle Dock?
5. How long does Uncle Dock estimate that the whole trip will take?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)