|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cody think Sophie is afraid of?
(a) Going home.
(b) The journey's end.
(c) Open spaces.
2. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
(a) How he stands his father.
(b) If he has any brains.
(c) How he feels about her.
(d) If he has had a girlfriend.
3. What does Uncle Stew call Sophie?
(a) The tag-along.
(b) The orphan.
(c) The outsider.
(d) The leftover.
4. Aside from Sophie, how many people are going on the sailing trip across the ocean?
5. What does Cody catch his father juggling, as the group starts out to sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
2. Who ends up driving Sophie to Connecticut?
3. In his story about Rosalie, what does Uncle Dock trade for a boat rental?
4. Why does Sophie keep waking up Cody?
5. What kind of "life insurance" does Sophie imagine getting at the end of Chapter 33?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)