|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tall, lanky woman say is on Wood Island?
2. Who ends up driving Sophie to Connecticut?
(a) A friend of her parents.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Both her parents.
3. What does Sophie say when Uncle Stew asks if she's scared?
(a) She says yes, but she is lying.
(b) She says no, and she is telling the truth.
(c) She says no, but she is lying.
(d) She says yes, and she is telling the truth.
4. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
(a) Kindergarten waves.
(b) Toddler waves.
(c) Baby waves.
(d) Grade-school waves.
5. When Cody asks Uncle Dock what happened to Sophie's parents, what does he say?
(a) He won't tell Cody the upsetting story.
(b) He promised Sophie's adopted parents not to talk about it.
(c) He doesn't know what happened to them.
(d) He will tell Cody the story when Cody is older.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cody think Sophie is afraid of?
2. Why does Sophie keep waking up Cody?
3. How old does Sophie say Bompie was when he left England?
4. What does Cody's dad say about dolphins?
5. How long does Uncle Dock estimate that the whole trip will take?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)