|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cody think Sophie is afraid of?
(a) The journey's end.
(c) Going home.
(d) Open spaces.
2. During the storm, what kind of music does Sophie imagine should be playing?
(c) Hard rock.
3. What purpose do end knots serve?
(a) To stop lines from pulling away from the deck fastenings.
(b) To secure lines to each other.
(c) To stop lines from slipping through gromments.
(d) To secure lines to the mast.
4. How many miles has The Wanderer traveled, at the beginning of Chapter 35?
(a) Around 2,300.
(b) Around 1,800.
(c) Around 800.
(d) Around 1,300.
5. What is Uncle Mo's name short for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hardest part of killing and cleaning a bluefish for Sophie?
2. Who is Sophie going to visit on the other side of the ocean?
3. What is the word for D in radio code?
4. Why does Brian think no one likes him?
5. Which of the following is not one of the sides of Sophie?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)