|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie throw out over the water, after Brian makes a comment about Sophie's mother?
(a) A locket.
(b) A shell.
(c) A watch.
(d) A rock.
2. Who ends up driving Sophie to Connecticut?
(a) A friend of her parents.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Both her parents.
(d) Her father.
3. In the story Sophie tells, what does Bompie tell himself while he rushes to get to the other side of the river?
(a) Mush-ye, mush-ye!
(b) Oh no, oh no!
(c) Giddy-up, giddy-up!
(d) Gosh almighty, gosh almighty!
4. How does Sophie feel about climbing all the way up to the bosun's chair?
(a) She is willing to climb up, but doesn't really care.
(b) She is excited to climb up.
(c) She is frightened to climb up.
(d) She doesn't let anyone know how she feels about it.
5. How many miles has The Wanderer traveled, at the beginning of Chapter 35?
(a) Around 1,800.
(b) Around 2,300.
(c) Around 800.
(d) Around 1,300.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crew call the new bilge box?
2. What does Sophie think of Brian's lecture on points of sail?
3. Who writes down all the things that need to be fixed on the boat on a clipboard?
4. What does Uncle Mo say that his job is?
5. What does Sophie want to fix on the boat?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)