|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cody discover his father doing below deck?
(a) Punching a pillow.
(c) Tearing up a letter.
(d) Hiding something under his mattress.
2. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
(a) To an old shipwreck.
(b) To an antiques gallery.
(c) To a bird sanctuary.
(d) To an art museum.
3. Which of the following is not one of the "lands" Sophie is usually in?
4. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
(a) Groups of four or five.
(b) Groups of nine or ten.
(c) Groups of six or seven.
(d) Groups of two or three.
5. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
(a) The coast of Florida.
(b) The coast of Maine.
(c) The coast of Virginia.
(d) The coast of South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers and sisters does Frank's father have?
2. What does Sophie's father say about her trip?
3. Who is Sophie going to visit on the other side of the ocean?
4. During the storm, what kind of music does Sophie imagine should be playing?
5. What question does Brian ask Cody?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)