|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Sophie give Cody when he feels stuck on Grand Manan?
(a) It's not where you're going that's important, it's how you get there.
(b) A bad attitude will make the good things that start to happen invisible.
(c) It's how you think about where you are that makes the difference between happy and sad.
(d) It's not where you are that's importnat, it's who you are.
2. Which of the following is not one of the sides of Sophie?
(a) Hardheaded and impulsive.
(b) Dreamy and romantic.
(c) Logical and down-to-earth.
(d) Absentminded and careless.
3. What is Cody always doing while he works?
(a) Snapping and tapping.
(b) Tilting his head to the side to examine what he's doing.
(c) Flexing his muscles.
(d) Humming or singing.
4. When is the expedition planning to set sail?
(a) The last week in June.
(b) The last week in July.
(c) The first week in June.
(d) The first week in July.
5. Who ends up driving Sophie to Connecticut?
(a) Her father.
(b) Both her parents.
(c) A friend of her parents.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stew say Claire thought of him and his brothers when she was young?
2. What does Sophie say when Uncle Stew asks if she's scared?
3. What one thing does Sophie like about moving?
4. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
5. Who gave Sophie her journal?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)