|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people can sleep on the boat?
2. Why did some people object to the narrator sailing?
(a) They said she was too aloof.
(b) They said she was too inexperienced.
(c) They said she was too young.
(d) They said she was too clumsy.
3. What advice does Sophie give Cody when he feels stuck on Grand Manan?
(a) It's how you think about where you are that makes the difference between happy and sad.
(b) It's not where you're going that's important, it's how you get there.
(c) It's not where you are that's importnat, it's who you are.
(d) A bad attitude will make the good things that start to happen invisible.
4. When is the expedition planning to set sail?
(a) The first week in July.
(b) The last week in June.
(c) The first week in June.
(d) The last week in July.
5. What is Cody always doing while he works?
(a) Snapping and tapping.
(b) Flexing his muscles.
(c) Tilting his head to the side to examine what he's doing.
(d) Humming or singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insult do Cody and Brian call each other after the baptism celebration?
2. What is Uncle Mo's name short for?
3. Where does Sophie live while working on the boat?
4. What dreamer-like thing does Sophie's father often do?
5. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)