|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material does the boat-maker use in a technique to help his work stay smooth?
(b) Steel wool.
(c) Plastic wrap.
2. Who does most of the cooking and cleaning on the ship?
(b) Uncle Dock.
3. What type of car does Frank drive?
(a) A pickup.
(b) A sedan.
(c) A convertible.
(d) A van.
4. Who ends up driving Sophie to Connecticut?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Both her parents.
(d) A friend of her parents.
5. What does Brian plan to do, after Cody and Sophie get back from Wood Island?
(a) He plans a schedule of visits to Wood Island.
(b) He plans a chart of what each person is doing each day.
(c) He plans an emergency rescue system in case someone is lost at sea.
(d) He plans a buddy system so no one goes off alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two girls on the beach ask Cody and Brian?
2. What does Cody discover his father doing below deck?
3. What insult do Cody and Brian call each other after the baptism celebration?
4. What does Uncle Dock plan to teach the others on the journey?
5. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)