|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Sophie tells, what does Bompie use to try to cross the Ohio River?
(a) An electrical wire.
(b) A fallen tree.
(c) A freeway bridge.
(d) A train track.
2. Why did Sophie's family move?
(a) Sophie's father wanted to be near his family.
(b) Sophie's mother missed the Kentucky mountains.
(c) Sophie's father inherited a house.
(d) Sophie's mother got a new job.
3. What dreamer-like thing does Sophie's father often do?
(a) Invent strange machines.
(b) Make up new business ideas.
(c) Suggest going on exotic trips.
(d) Draw fantastical pictures.
4. What does Cody offer to teach the others on the trip?
(a) How to juggle.
(b) How to draw.
(c) How to dance.
(d) How to cook omelettes.
5. What does Cody call the two girls he sees walking down the beach toward him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the tall, lanky woman say is on Wood Island?
2. What question does Brian ask Cody?
3. What is Cody always doing while he works?
4. Who ends up driving Sophie to Connecticut?
5. What does Cody think about all the stops The Wanderer makes?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)