|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Sophie say Bompie was when he left England?
2. Which of the following is not one of the sides of Sophie?
(a) Logical and down-to-earth.
(b) Absentminded and careless.
(c) Dreamy and romantic.
(d) Hardheaded and impulsive.
3. What does Cody think about all the stops The Wanderer makes?
(a) He thinks Uncle Dock seems to be stalling the main voyage.
(b) He worries that the stops are setting them behind schedule.
(c) He thinks they should stay longer at their destinations.
(d) He thinks the stops are perfect.
4. What question does Brian ask Cody?
(a) Whether Cody likes Sophie better than him.
(b) Whether Cody'll let him read his journal.
(c) Whether Cody misses home yet.
(d) Whether Cody thinks they'll make it through the whole journey.
5. Who gave Sophie her journal?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Uncle Dock.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sophie think Cody is a good teacher?
2. What does Cody offer to teach the others on the trip?
3. What does Cody find and give to Sophie?
4. What material does the boat-maker Cody, Brian, and Sophie visit mainly work with?
5. What does Uncle Stew call Sophie?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)