|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
2. What does Sophie want to fix on the boat?
(a) The sail.
(b) The rudder.
(c) The bilge.
(d) The mast.
3. What does Cody call the two girls he sees walking down the beach toward him?
4. What does one of Sophie's friends complain being on a boat would be like?
(a) Being watched all the time.
(b) Being a prisoner.
(c) Being on a roller coaster.
(d) Being at a job.
5. What does Sophie throw out over the water, after Brian makes a comment about Sophie's mother?
(a) A rock.
(b) A watch.
(c) A shell.
(d) A locket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did some people object to the narrator sailing?
2. What one thing does Sophie like about moving?
3. What is Cody always doing while he works?
4. How does the narrator describe sailing?
5. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)