|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What temperature is it most days, while Sophie and her relatives are working on the boat?
2. What do the two girls on the beach ask Cody and Brian?
(a) How long they're staying for.
(b) Where they come from.
(c) What time it is.
(d) Which way town is.
3. Who gave Sophie her journal?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her father.
(d) Uncle Dock.
4. What one thing does Sophie like about moving?
(a) Seeing a new part of the country.
(b) Meeting new friends.
(c) Being able to start over from scratch.
(d) Decorating a new room.
5. Why did Sophie's family move?
(a) Sophie's father wanted to be near his family.
(b) Sophie's father inherited a house.
(c) Sophie's mother missed the Kentucky mountains.
(d) Sophie's mother got a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps yelling at Sophie to put away her journal?
2. How do Sophie's friends react to her explaining about her relationship with the sea?
3. What does Sophie think of Brian's lecture on points of sail?
4. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
5. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's family trade for a car?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)