|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dreamer-like thing does Sophie's father often do?
(a) Draw fantastical pictures.
(b) Make up new business ideas.
(c) Suggest going on exotic trips.
(d) Invent strange machines.
2. How long has Sophie been living with her adopted parents?
(a) Four years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
3. What does Sophie throw out over the water, after Brian makes a comment about Sophie's mother?
(a) A shell.
(b) A watch.
(c) A rock.
(d) A locket.
4. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
(a) Grade-school waves.
(b) Toddler waves.
(c) Baby waves.
(d) Kindergarten waves.
5. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's mother give him?
(a) A book.
(b) An empty box.
(c) An apple pie.
(d) A whistle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two girls on the beach ask Cody and Brian?
2. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
3. What one thing does Sophie like about moving?
4. In his journal, what animals does Cody compare his father with?
5. What does Uncle Dock call the competitiveness among boat owners in Martha's Vineyard?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)