|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to lift the boat into the water?
(a) A special dolly.
(b) A system of pulleys.
(c) Good, old-fashioned muscle.
(d) A crane.
2. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
(a) Baby waves.
(b) Grade-school waves.
(c) Kindergarten waves.
(d) Toddler waves.
3. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
(a) The coast of South Carolina.
(b) The coast of Virginia.
(c) The coast of Maine.
(d) The coast of Florida.
4. What does Cody offer to teach the others on the trip?
(a) How to draw.
(b) How to dance.
(c) How to juggle.
(d) How to cook omelettes.
5. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
(a) Groups of two or three.
(b) Groups of six or seven.
(c) Groups of nine or ten.
(d) Groups of four or five.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the "lands" Sophie is usually in?
2. How long has Sophie been living with her adopted parents?
3. Why does Sophie think Cody is a good teacher?
4. What question does Brian ask Cody?
5. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)