|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from Sophie, how many people are going on the sailing trip across the ocean?
2. Why does Sophie think Cody is a good teacher?
(a) He uses pictures to help teach.
(b) His lesson starts simply and gets more complicated.
(c) He makes funny jokes.
(d) He teaches them a song to help them learn.
3. What does Sophie's father say about her trip?
(a) That he wishes he could go, too.
(b) That he doesn't understand why she has to go.
(c) That it's something she just has to do.
(d) That he is afraid for what might happen to her.
4. What does Sophie want to fix on the boat?
(a) The bilge.
(b) The rudder.
(c) The mast.
(d) The sail.
5. What is Cody always doing while he works?
(a) Humming or singing.
(b) Tilting his head to the side to examine what he's doing.
(c) Flexing his muscles.
(d) Snapping and tapping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Brian ask Cody?
2. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
3. Who is Sophie going to visit on the other side of the ocean?
4. What temperature is it most days, while Sophie and her relatives are working on the boat?
5. What does Cody offer to teach the others on the trip?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)