|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
(a) To an antiques gallery.
(b) To an old shipwreck.
(c) To an art museum.
(d) To a bird sanctuary.
2. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
3. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
(a) Groups of four or five.
(b) Groups of nine or ten.
(c) Groups of six or seven.
(d) Groups of two or three.
4. Why did Sophie's family move?
(a) Sophie's father inherited a house.
(b) Sophie's mother got a new job.
(c) Sophie's mother missed the Kentucky mountains.
(d) Sophie's father wanted to be near his family.
5. Aside from Sophie, how many people are going on the sailing trip across the ocean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Uncle Mo give for not helping to clean?
2. How old is Sophie?
3. What one thing does Sophie like about moving?
4. How does the narrator describe sailing?
5. How does Sophie feel about climbing all the way up to the bosun's chair?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)