|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to lift the boat into the water?
(a) Good, old-fashioned muscle.
(b) A system of pulleys.
(c) A crane.
(d) A special dolly.
2. What does the crew call the new bilge box?
3. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
(a) That it's none of Brian's business.
(b) Not to talk about it.
(c) That he doesn't know.
(d) That he won't tell.
4. What dreamer-like thing does Sophie's father often do?
(a) Draw fantastical pictures.
(b) Invent strange machines.
(c) Suggest going on exotic trips.
(d) Make up new business ideas.
5. What do the travelers use to practice juggling?
(b) Bags of pretzels.
(c) Hard rolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Mo do most of the time while the group is working on the boat?
2. How does the narrator describe sailing?
3. How long has Sophie been living with her adopted parents?
4. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
5. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)