|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Mo do most of the time while the group is working on the boat?
(a) He yells at his son.
(b) He walks around the boat making "hmm" noises.
(c) He scrubs down the sides of the boat.
(d) He lays in the sun and sleeps.
2. When is the expedition planning to set sail?
(a) The last week in July.
(b) The first week in June.
(c) The first week in July.
(d) The last week in June.
3. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
(a) To an art museum.
(b) To an old shipwreck.
(c) To an antiques gallery.
(d) To a bird sanctuary.
4. What does Sophie say when Uncle Stew asks if she's scared?
(a) She says yes, but she is lying.
(b) She says yes, and she is telling the truth.
(c) She says no, but she is lying.
(d) She says no, and she is telling the truth.
5. Who ends up driving Sophie to Connecticut?
(a) A friend of her parents.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Both her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Stew call Sophie?
2. What does Uncle Dock call the competitiveness among boat owners in Martha's Vineyard?
3. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's family trade for a car?
4. How does Sophie feel about climbing all the way up to the bosun's chair?
5. What is Cody always doing while he works?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)