|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Dock call the competitiveness among boat owners in Martha's Vineyard?
(a) Boat bombast.
(b) Boat boxing.
(c) Boat envy.
(d) Boat attitude.
2. What does Uncle Stew call Sophie?
(a) The leftover.
(b) The outsider.
(c) The orphan.
(d) The tag-along.
3. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
4. How does Sophie feel about climbing all the way up to the bosun's chair?
(a) She doesn't let anyone know how she feels about it.
(b) She is willing to climb up, but doesn't really care.
(c) She is frightened to climb up.
(d) She is excited to climb up.
5. How many people can sleep on the boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
2. How long does Uncle Dock estimate that the whole trip will take?
3. How old is Sophie?
4. Aside from Sophie, how many people are going on the sailing trip across the ocean?
5. What does Uncle Dock call the wind?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)