|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the "lands" Sophie is usually in?
2. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
(a) To an old shipwreck.
(b) To a bird sanctuary.
(c) To an antiques gallery.
(d) To an art museum.
3. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
(a) How he feels about her.
(b) If he has had a girlfriend.
(c) If he has any brains.
(d) How he stands his father.
4. What does Uncle Dock call the wind?
(a) A capricious lady.
(b) A fickle friend.
(c) A raging bull.
(d) A troubled goddess.
5. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
(a) Toddler waves.
(b) Baby waves.
(c) Grade-school waves.
(d) Kindergarten waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joey find the boat he fixed up?
2. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's mother give him?
3. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
4. Aside from Sophie, how many people are going on the sailing trip across the ocean?
5. What does Cody call the two girls he sees walking down the beach toward him?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)