|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Dock call the boat?
(a) His monkey.
(b) His hobby.
(c) His pet.
(d) His baby.
2. Where does Sophie live while working on the boat?
(a) Uncle Mo's apartment.
(b) Uncle Stew's house.
(c) A rented cabin by the docks.
(d) Uncle Dock's cottage.
3. Where did Joey find the boat he fixed up?
(a) A beach.
(b) A reef.
(c) A swamp.
(d) A lumberyard.
4. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
5. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
(a) The coast of South Carolina.
(b) The coast of Florida.
(c) The coast of Virginia.
(d) The coast of Maine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hardest part of killing and cleaning a bluefish for Sophie?
2. How does Sophie feel about climbing all the way up to the bosun's chair?
3. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
4. Who writes down all the things that need to be fixed on the boat on a clipboard?
5. Who gave Sophie her journal?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)