Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI - Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie compare the experience of the wave to?
(a) Being a fish.
(b) Being born.
(c) Being in a washing machine.
(d) Being baptized.
2. What does Cody think Sophie is afraid of?
(b) Open spaces.
(c) Going home.
(d) The journey's end.
3. Who does most of the cooking and cleaning on the ship?
(c) Uncle Dock.
4. How does the narrator describe sailing?
(a) Like flying over the water.
(b) Like riding a wild beast.
(c) Like floating in nothingness.
(d) Like being inside a painting.
5. What one thing does Sophie like about moving?
(a) Meeting new friends.
(b) Seeing a new part of the country.
(c) Being able to start over from scratch.
(d) Decorating a new room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the "lands" Sophie is usually in?
2. Who ends up driving Sophie to Connecticut?
3. What advice does Sophie give Cody when he feels stuck on Grand Manan?
4. What goes wrong with the boat's mainsail?
5. Who writes down all the things that need to be fixed on the boat on a clipboard?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)