|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brothers and sisters does Frank's father have?
2. What does Cody call the two girls he sees walking down the beach toward him?
3. What does Cody offer to teach the others on the trip?
(a) How to juggle.
(b) How to cook omelettes.
(c) How to draw.
(d) How to dance.
4. Who or what calls to the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The wind.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) A friend.
(d) The sea.
5. How old is Sophie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did some people object to the narrator sailing?
2. Who is Sophie going to visit on the other side of the ocean?
3. How long has Sophie been living with her adopted parents?
4. Why does Sophie think Cody is a good teacher?
5. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)