|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Sophie give Cody when he feels stuck on Grand Manan?
(a) It's not where you're going that's important, it's how you get there.
(b) It's not where you are that's importnat, it's who you are.
(c) It's how you think about where you are that makes the difference between happy and sad.
(d) A bad attitude will make the good things that start to happen invisible.
2. What is the first leg of The Wanderer's planned journey?
(a) From Nantucket Island to Hilton Head Island.
(b) From Diamond Cove to Roanoke Island.
(c) From Long Island Sound to Block Island.
(d) From Cape Fear Coast to Cumbrland Island.
3. What type of car does Frank drive?
(a) A pickup.
(b) A van.
(c) A convertible.
(d) A sedan.
4. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
(a) Groups of six or seven.
(b) Groups of two or three.
(c) Groups of nine or ten.
(d) Groups of four or five.
5. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
(a) Not to talk about it.
(b) That it's none of Brian's business.
(c) That he doesn't know.
(d) That he won't tell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goes wrong with the boat's mainsail?
2. What does Uncle Dock call the boat?
3. Why does Brian think no one likes him?
4. Why did Sophie's family move?
5. What do the voyagers conclude that the blips they're seeing on their radar are?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)