|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cody catch his father juggling, as the group starts out to sea?
2. What does Cody offer to teach the others on the trip?
(a) How to juggle.
(b) How to dance.
(c) How to draw.
(d) How to cook omelettes.
3. Where does Cody prefer to by during the storm?
(a) Up in the bosun's chair.
(b) Below deck, eating.
(c) On deck, trying to fix things.
(d) Below deck, sleeping.
4. Who is Sophie going to visit on the other side of the ocean?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. In the two-person watches at the beginning of the ocean voyages, who is Sophie on duty with?
(b) Uncle Mo.
(c) Uncle Stew.
(d) Uncle Dock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goes wrong with the boat's mainsail?
2. How old is Sophie?
3. During the storm, what kind of music does Sophie imagine should be playing?
4. What color is the gigantic wave that approaches behind the boat while Sophie is watching and Cody is at the wheel?
5. How long has Sophie been living with her adopted parents?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)