|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cody prefer to by during the storm?
(a) Below deck, eating.
(b) Below deck, sleeping.
(c) On deck, trying to fix things.
(d) Up in the bosun's chair.
2. What color is the sky when The Wanderer arrives at Seal Cove?
(a) Yellow and orange.
(b) Grey and white.
(c) Rose and lavender.
(d) Deep blue and black.
3. What does Uncle Mo say that his job is?
4. What does Uncle Dock call the competitiveness among boat owners in Martha's Vineyard?
(a) Boat envy.
(b) Boat boxing.
(c) Boat bombast.
(d) Boat attitude.
5. How does Cody feel about his father's lessons in radio code?
(a) He finds them boring.
(b) He is disinterested in them.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He enjoys them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sophie doing that causes her to kneel on the deck just before she suddenly looks up and can't see anyone on deck?
2. What does Sophie's mother do when Sophie calls?
3. When Cody asks Uncle Dock what happened to Sophie's parents, what does he say?
4. What does the crew call the new bilge box?
5. Why did some people object to the narrator sailing?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)