|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the storm, what kind of music does Sophie imagine should be playing?
(a) Hard rock.
2. What does Sophie want to fix on the boat?
(a) The sail.
(b) The rudder.
(c) The bilge.
(d) The mast.
3. What does Uncle Dock call the competitiveness among boat owners in Martha's Vineyard?
(a) Boat envy.
(b) Boat bombast.
(c) Boat attitude.
(d) Boat boxing.
4. What does Cody think about all the stops The Wanderer makes?
(a) He thinks Uncle Dock seems to be stalling the main voyage.
(b) He thinks they should stay longer at their destinations.
(c) He worries that the stops are setting them behind schedule.
(d) He thinks the stops are perfect.
5. How many brothers and sisters does Frank's father have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian accuse Sophie of, when she's upset about the job she gets?
2. Who gave Sophie her journal?
3. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
4. In Sophie's story, what do Bompie and his father do after Bompie brings his father a pie?
5. How long does Uncle Dock estimate that the whole trip will take?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)