|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie think of Brian's lecture on points of sail?
(a) His lecture is too boring.
(b) His examples are too simplistic.
(c) He is helpful and informative.
(d) His explanations are too complicated.
2. Who or what calls to the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) A friend.
(c) The sea.
(d) The wind.
3. What one thing does Sophie like about moving?
(a) Decorating a new room.
(b) Seeing a new part of the country.
(c) Meeting new friends.
(d) Being able to start over from scratch.
4. What does Uncle Mo say that his job is?
5. What type of car does Frank drive?
(a) A pickup.
(b) A sedan.
(c) A van.
(d) A convertible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the "lands" Sophie is usually in?
2. How old does Sophie say Bompie was when he left England?
3. What does Cody find and give to Sophie?
4. Why does Uncle Stew order Cody to turn off the electrics?
5. What breaks in the wind?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)