|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the crew do to practice radio code?
(a) Make fake radio-code calls to each other.
(b) Call each other by abbreviated radio-code versions of their names.
(c) Ask for food by radio-code names.
(d) Have special radio-code conversations a half-hour a day.
2. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's mother give him?
(a) An apple pie.
(b) An empty box.
(c) A book.
(d) A whistle.
3. What similarity does Brian notice and comment on among Sophie's Bompie stories?
(a) Bompie always tells the truth about his accidents.
(b) Bompie always disobeys his father.
(c) Bompie always gets into trouble in water.
(d) Bompie always creates conflict with other people.
4. In the story Sophie tells, what does Bompie use to try to cross the Ohio River?
(a) A fallen tree.
(b) A train track.
(c) A freeway bridge.
(d) An electrical wire.
5. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
(a) How he stands his father.
(b) If he has had a girlfriend.
(c) If he has any brains.
(d) How he feels about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Sophie and Cody, when Sophie tell him the story of Bompie at the ocean?
2. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
3. What is used to lift the boat into the water?
4. What does Sophie say when Cody asks what happened to her parents?
5. What type of ship does Cody contact?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)