|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What similarity does Brian notice and comment on among Sophie's Bompie stories?
(a) Bompie always disobeys his father.
(b) Bompie always creates conflict with other people.
(c) Bompie always gets into trouble in water.
(d) Bompie always tells the truth about his accidents.
2. What does Cody discover his father doing below deck?
(a) Punching a pillow.
(c) Hiding something under his mattress.
(d) Tearing up a letter.
3. What is the difference between the wave in Sophie's dream and the wave that hit the boat?
(a) Its texture.
(b) Its shape.
(c) Its color.
(d) Its size.
4. After the destructive wave hits the boat, how does Cody say he feels?
(a) As if he's a part of the ocean.
(b) As if he's having a dream.
(c) As if he's watching a movie.
(d) As if he's in a prison.
5. When Cody's father tells him that Cody's been a good son and he's been a bad father, what does Cody think?
(a) Cody thinks he's wrong, that he's been a bad son and his father hasn't been so bad.
(b) Cody thinks he's wrong, that Cody hasn't been a good son.
(c) Cody thinks he's right.
(d) Cody thinks he's wrong, that his father hasn't been so bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sophie's story, where does Bompie go to see the ocean?
2. Where does Cody prefer to by during the storm?
3. What does Sophie compare the experience of the wave to?
4. Why does Uncle Stew order Cody to turn off the electrics?
5. How does Sophie's mom say that Bompie remembers his stories?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)