|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tall, lanky woman say is on Wood Island?
2. What kind of "life insurance" does Sophie imagine getting at the end of Chapter 33?
(a) Insurance that life will be happy.
(b) Insurance that life will be long.
(c) Insurance that life will be quiet and stable.
(d) Insurance that life will be interesting.
3. What does Uncle Stew do for a living?
(a) He manages an apartment building.
(b) He sells insurance.
(c) He is a medical assistant.
(d) He is an accountant.
4. What does Uncle Stew call Sophie?
(a) The tag-along.
(b) The outsider.
(c) The leftover.
(d) The orphan.
5. How old is Sophie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cody find and give to Sophie?
2. What does Sophie say when Cody asks what happened to her parents?
3. How does Sophie feel about climbing all the way up to the bosun's chair?
4. In his story about Rosalie, what does Uncle Dock trade for a boat rental?
5. What insult do Cody and Brian call each other after the baptism celebration?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)