|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Sophie and Cody, when Sophie tell him the story of Bompie at the ocean?
(a) At the masthead.
(b) In the galley.
(c) At the helm.
(d) In their bunks.
2. What does Brian accuse Sophie of lying about?
(a) Going clamming with Bompie.
(b) Catching a 20-pound fish.
(c) Being able to sail the boat on her own.
(d) Having learned to sail when she was three.
3. What does Sophie say when Uncle Stew asks if she's scared?
(a) She says yes, and she is telling the truth.
(b) She says no, and she is telling the truth.
(c) She says yes, but she is lying.
(d) She says no, but she is lying.
4. What does Cody catch his father juggling, as the group starts out to sea?
5. Who keeps yelling at Sophie to put away her journal?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her teachers.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sophie's mom say that Bompie remembers his stories?
2. How long has Sophie been living with her adopted parents?
3. What kind of knot does Cody learn from Sophie?
4. What reason does Uncle Mo give for not helping to clean?
5. What does one of Sophie's friends complain being on a boat would be like?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)