|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
(a) Groups of four or five.
(b) Groups of two or three.
(c) Groups of six or seven.
(d) Groups of nine or ten.
2. What is the hardest part of killing and cleaning a bluefish for Sophie?
(a) Filleting the fish.
(b) Hauling in the fish.
(c) Breaking the spine.
(d) Bludgeoning the fish.
3. Where does Sophie live while working on the boat?
(a) Uncle Dock's cottage.
(b) Uncle Stew's house.
(c) Uncle Mo's apartment.
(d) A rented cabin by the docks.
4. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
(a) The coast of Maine.
(b) The coast of South Carolina.
(c) The coast of Virginia.
(d) The coast of Florida.
5. What question does Brian ask Cody?
(a) Whether Cody'll let him read his journal.
(b) Whether Cody thinks they'll make it through the whole journey.
(c) Whether Cody likes Sophie better than him.
(d) Whether Cody misses home yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Mo do most of the time while the group is working on the boat?
2. What do the two girls on the beach ask Cody and Brian?
3. What temperature is it most days, while Sophie and her relatives are working on the boat?
4. Why does Sophie think Cody is a good teacher?
5. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)