|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What temperature is it most days, while Sophie and her relatives are working on the boat?
2. Who or what calls to the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
(a) A friend.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) The sea.
(d) The wind.
3. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
(a) That it's none of Brian's business.
(b) Not to talk about it.
(c) That he doesn't know.
(d) That he won't tell.
4. What does Cody offer to teach the others on the trip?
(a) How to cook omelettes.
(b) How to draw.
(c) How to juggle.
(d) How to dance.
5. What is used to lift the boat into the water?
(a) A crane.
(b) Good, old-fashioned muscle.
(c) A system of pulleys.
(d) A special dolly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sophie?
2. Which of the following is not one of the sides of Sophie?
3. What is Cody always doing while he works?
4. Who writes down all the things that need to be fixed on the boat on a clipboard?
5. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)