|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What temperature is it most days, while Sophie and her relatives are working on the boat?
2. What does Uncle Dock call the wind?
(a) A fickle friend.
(b) A raging bull.
(c) A capricious lady.
(d) A troubled goddess.
3. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
(a) To an old shipwreck.
(b) To an antiques gallery.
(c) To a bird sanctuary.
(d) To an art museum.
4. What is Cody always doing while he works?
(a) Tilting his head to the side to examine what he's doing.
(b) Humming or singing.
(c) Flexing his muscles.
(d) Snapping and tapping.
5. Who is Sophie going to visit on the other side of the ocean?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Uncle Mo give for not helping to clean?
2. What does Sophie throw out over the water, after Brian makes a comment about Sophie's mother?
3. What does Uncle Dock call the boat?
4. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
5. What does Uncle Mo do most of the time while the group is working on the boat?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)