|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
(a) That it's none of Brian's business.
(b) Not to talk about it.
(c) That he doesn't know.
(d) That he won't tell.
2. What does Sophie want to fix on the boat?
(a) The mast.
(b) The rudder.
(c) The sail.
(d) The bilge.
3. Aside from Sophie, how many people are going on the sailing trip across the ocean?
4. What dreamer-like thing does Sophie's father often do?
(a) Make up new business ideas.
(b) Draw fantastical pictures.
(c) Invent strange machines.
(d) Suggest going on exotic trips.
5. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
(a) To an antiques gallery.
(b) To an art museum.
(c) To a bird sanctuary.
(d) To an old shipwreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two girls on the beach ask Cody and Brian?
2. What does Uncle Dock call the wind?
3. What does the crew call the new bilge box?
4. What is the hardest part of killing and cleaning a bluefish for Sophie?
5. What does Uncle Stew call Sophie?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)