|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Uncle Mo give for not helping to clean?
(a) That he's a lousy cleaner.
(b) That he's allergic to cleaning.
(c) That he's too tired to clean.
(d) That he's got more other work than the rest of them.
2. In his journal, what animals does Cody compare his father with?
(a) A weasel and a snake.
(b) A shark and a jackel.
(c) A cat and a spider.
(d) A slug and a crab.
3. When is the expedition planning to set sail?
(a) The last week in July.
(b) The first week in July.
(c) The first week in June.
(d) The last week in June.
4. How long does Uncle Dock estimate that the whole trip will take?
(a) Fifteen to sixteen weeks.
(b) Three to four weeks.
(c) Ten to twelve weeks.
(d) Six to eight weeks.
5. What does Uncle Dock call the competitiveness among boat owners in Martha's Vineyard?
(a) Boat boxing.
(b) Boat envy.
(c) Boat attitude.
(d) Boat bombast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Sophie her journal?
2. How old is Sophie?
3. What dreamer-like thing does Sophie's father often do?
4. What does Uncle Stew call Sophie?
5. What does the crew call the new bilge box?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)