|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sophie think Cody is a good teacher?
(a) He uses pictures to help teach.
(b) He makes funny jokes.
(c) His lesson starts simply and gets more complicated.
(d) He teaches them a song to help them learn.
2. What temperature is it most days, while Sophie and her relatives are working on the boat?
3. What does Sophie think of Brian's lecture on points of sail?
(a) His examples are too simplistic.
(b) He is helpful and informative.
(c) His lecture is too boring.
(d) His explanations are too complicated.
4. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
(a) The coast of South Carolina.
(b) The coast of Virginia.
(c) The coast of Florida.
(d) The coast of Maine.
5. How old is Sophie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the "lands" Sophie is usually in?
2. What does Uncle Mo do most of the time while the group is working on the boat?
3. Aside from Sophie, how many people are going on the sailing trip across the ocean?
4. What is the first leg of The Wanderer's planned journey?
5. Where did Joey find the boat he fixed up?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)