|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's family trade for a car?
(a) Three chickens.
(b) A horse.
(c) Two mules.
(d) Two calves.
2. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
(a) The coast of Florida.
(b) The coast of Virginia.
(c) The coast of Maine.
(d) The coast of South Carolina.
3. How old is Sophie?
4. Where does Sophie live while working on the boat?
(a) Uncle Stew's house.
(b) Uncle Dock's cottage.
(c) Uncle Mo's apartment.
(d) A rented cabin by the docks.
5. What one thing does Sophie like about moving?
(a) Meeting new friends.
(b) Seeing a new part of the country.
(c) Being able to start over from scratch.
(d) Decorating a new room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aside from Sophie, how many people are going on the sailing trip across the ocean?
2. When is the expedition planning to set sail?
3. What is used to lift the boat into the water?
4. What does Uncle Dock plan to teach the others on the journey?
5. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)