|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cody call the two girls he sees walking down the beach toward him?
2. What does one of Sophie's friends complain being on a boat would be like?
(a) Being on a roller coaster.
(b) Being at a job.
(c) Being watched all the time.
(d) Being a prisoner.
3. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
(a) Baby waves.
(b) Grade-school waves.
(c) Toddler waves.
(d) Kindergarten waves.
4. How old is Sophie?
5. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
2. What does Uncle Dock call the boat?
3. Who or what calls to the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
4. What is used to lift the boat into the water?
5. What question does Brian ask Cody?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)