|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What temperature is it most days, while Sophie and her relatives are working on the boat?
2. What does Uncle Dock call the boat?
(a) His pet.
(b) His baby.
(c) His monkey.
(d) His hobby.
3. What is the first leg of The Wanderer's planned journey?
(a) From Diamond Cove to Roanoke Island.
(b) From Nantucket Island to Hilton Head Island.
(c) From Long Island Sound to Block Island.
(d) From Cape Fear Coast to Cumbrland Island.
4. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
(a) If he has any brains.
(b) How he stands his father.
(c) How he feels about her.
(d) If he has had a girlfriend.
5. How does Sophie combat her uncles' objections to her going on the trip?
(a) She shows how she can do hard work.
(b) She accuses them of being sexist.
(c) She shows her trophies and medals.
(d) She shows her knowledge of sailing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crew call the new bilge box?
2. What is Cody always doing while he works?
3. What does Sophie want to fix on the boat?
4. Who keeps yelling at Sophie to put away her journal?
5. Where did Sophie and her family live previously?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)