Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color blanket does the little kid lie down on in the story Sophie tells Cody?
2. What color is the sky when The Wanderer arrives at Seal Cove?
(a) Grey and white.
(b) Yellow and orange.
(c) Deep blue and black.
(d) Rose and lavender.
3. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
(a) Groups of two or three.
(b) Groups of six or seven.
(c) Groups of nine or ten.
(d) Groups of four or five.
4. How does the narrator describe sailing?
(a) Like riding a wild beast.
(b) Like flying over the water.
(c) Like floating in nothingness.
(d) Like being inside a painting.
5. When is the expedition planning to set sail?
(a) The first week in July.
(b) The last week in July.
(c) The last week in June.
(d) The first week in June.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the sides of Sophie?
2. How do Sophie's friends react to her explaining about her relationship with the sea?
3. How does Cody contact the ship?
4. What insult do Cody and Brian call each other after the baptism celebration?
5. What does Sophie's father say about her trip?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)