|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Sophie?
2. What temperature is it most days, while Sophie and her relatives are working on the boat?
3. Why did some people object to the narrator sailing?
(a) They said she was too inexperienced.
(b) They said she was too aloof.
(c) They said she was too clumsy.
(d) They said she was too young.
4. In the story Sophie tells, what does Bompie tell himself while he rushes to get to the other side of the river?
(a) Giddy-up, giddy-up!
(b) Gosh almighty, gosh almighty!
(c) Oh no, oh no!
(d) Mush-ye, mush-ye!
5. During the storm, what kind of music does Sophie imagine should be playing?
(b) Hard rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Stew call Sophie?
2. What one thing does Sophie like about moving?
3. What do Brian and Sophie notice about the dolphins?
4. What does Uncle Stew do for a living?
5. Where does Sophie live while working on the boat?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)