|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie want to fix on the boat?
(a) The sail.
(b) The bilge.
(c) The rudder.
(d) The mast.
2. What does Uncle Dock call the competitiveness among boat owners in Martha's Vineyard?
(a) Boat boxing.
(b) Boat envy.
(c) Boat attitude.
(d) Boat bombast.
3. What color blanket does the little kid lie down on in the story Sophie tells Cody?
4. Who ends up driving Sophie to Connecticut?
(a) Both her parents.
(b) A friend of her parents.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
5. Who is Sophie going to visit on the other side of the ocean?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Cody give the black bird that visits the boat?
2. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
3. Which of the following is not one of the sides of Sophie?
4. What does Cody think about all the stops The Wanderer makes?
5. What purpose do end knots serve?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)