|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals come to The Wanderer on its way out of the Bay of Fundy?
2. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
(a) Not to talk about it.
(b) That he doesn't know.
(c) That he won't tell.
(d) That it's none of Brian's business.
3. What does Sophie think of Brian's lecture on points of sail?
(a) His explanations are too complicated.
(b) His lecture is too boring.
(c) His examples are too simplistic.
(d) He is helpful and informative.
4. Who gave Sophie her journal?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Uncle Dock.
(d) Her cousin.
5. What reason does Uncle Mo give for not helping to clean?
(a) That he's too tired to clean.
(b) That he's got more other work than the rest of them.
(c) That he's allergic to cleaning.
(d) That he's a lousy cleaner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first leg of The Wanderer's planned journey?
2. In the story Sophie tells, what does Bompie tell himself while he rushes to get to the other side of the river?
3. How does Bompie act when Sophie' mother calls him?
4. What does Cody call the two girls he sees walking down the beach toward him?
5. What does Stew say Claire thought of him and his brothers when she was young?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)