|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material does the boat-maker Cody, Brian, and Sophie visit mainly work with?
2. How old does Sophie say Bompie was when he left England?
3. How long does Uncle Dock estimate that the whole trip will take?
(a) Six to eight weeks.
(b) Ten to twelve weeks.
(c) Fifteen to sixteen weeks.
(d) Three to four weeks.
4. What does Sophie's father say about her trip?
(a) That it's something she just has to do.
(b) That he wishes he could go, too.
(c) That he doesn't understand why she has to go.
(d) That he is afraid for what might happen to her.
5. Who writes down all the things that need to be fixed on the boat on a clipboard?
(a) Uncle Stew.
(c) Uncle Dock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of "life insurance" does Sophie imagine getting at the end of Chapter 33?
2. How does Bompie act when Sophie' mother calls him?
3. What do the voyagers conclude that the blips they're seeing on their radar are?
4. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
5. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)