|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV - Under Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sophie going to visit on the other side of the ocean?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her aunt.
2. What does Sophie think of Brian's lecture on points of sail?
(a) His examples are too simplistic.
(b) His lecture is too boring.
(c) His explanations are too complicated.
(d) He is helpful and informative.
3. What does Uncle Dock call the wind?
(a) A fickle friend.
(b) A raging bull.
(c) A capricious lady.
(d) A troubled goddess.
4. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
(a) Groups of six or seven.
(b) Groups of nine or ten.
(c) Groups of four or five.
(d) Groups of two or three.
5. What did Cody's dad ask him after getting off the phone with Cody's mother?
(a) Where's Sophie?
(b) Don't you have chores?
(c) What are you looking at?
(d) Want a pizza?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cody think about all the stops The Wanderer makes?
2. Where did Joey find the boat he fixed up?
3. What do the two girls on the beach ask Cody and Brian?
4. Aside from Sophie, how many people are going on the sailing trip across the ocean?
5. During the storm, what kind of music does Sophie imagine should be playing?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)