|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the destructive wave hits the boat, how does Cody say he feels?
(a) As if he's a part of the ocean.
(b) As if he's having a dream.
(c) As if he's in a prison.
(d) As if he's watching a movie.
2. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
(a) Not to talk about it.
(b) That it's none of Brian's business.
(c) That he won't tell.
(d) That he doesn't know.
3. After the wave hits, who becomes "Mr. Fix-It"?
(a) Uncle Mo.
(c) Uncle Dock.
4. What is the first leg of The Wanderer's planned journey?
(a) From Nantucket Island to Hilton Head Island.
(b) From Cape Fear Coast to Cumbrland Island.
(c) From Long Island Sound to Block Island.
(d) From Diamond Cove to Roanoke Island.
5. What does Cody tell his father, as the sail-less boat is whipped by the waves?
(a) That he's sorry for them fighting.
(b) That he knows everything will be okay.
(c) That he doesn't want to die.
(d) That he's sorry he's always fooling around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cody discover his father doing below deck?
2. In Sophie's story, what do Bompie and his father do after Bompie brings his father a pie?
3. When Cody's father tells him that Cody's been a good son and he's been a bad father, what does Cody think?
4. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's family trade for a car?
5. What does Sophie say when Uncle Stew asks if she's scared?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)