|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Dock injure in the wave?
(a) His neck.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His back.
2. What does Stew say Claire thought of him and his brothers when she was young?
(a) That they were plain and childish.
(b) That they were aloof and mysterious.
(c) That they were snotty and disgusting.
(d) That they were idyllic heroes.
3. What does Sophie say when Uncle Stew asks if she's scared?
(a) She says yes, but she is lying.
(b) She says no, and she is telling the truth.
(c) She says no, but she is lying.
(d) She says yes, and she is telling the truth.
4. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie do to the pastor during the baptism?
(a) He dunks the pastor.
(b) He punches the pastor.
(c) He bites the pastor.
(d) He mocks the pastor.
5. What type of car does Frank drive?
(a) A sedan.
(b) A pickup.
(c) A van.
(d) A convertible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian plan to do, after Cody and Sophie get back from Wood Island?
2. What does Sophie say, when Cody is upset that his father berates him for going out to Wood Island?
3. What advice does Sophie give Cody when he feels stuck on Grand Manan?
4. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
5. Where are Sophie and Cody, when Sophie tell him the story of Bompie at the ocean?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)