|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
2. How does Sophie feel about climbing all the way up to the bosun's chair?
(a) She doesn't let anyone know how she feels about it.
(b) She is willing to climb up, but doesn't really care.
(c) She is excited to climb up.
(d) She is frightened to climb up.
3. Where does Cody prefer to by during the storm?
(a) Up in the bosun's chair.
(b) Below deck, sleeping.
(c) On deck, trying to fix things.
(d) Below deck, eating.
4. What type of car does Frank drive?
(a) A pickup.
(b) A sedan.
(c) A van.
(d) A convertible.
5. After the destructive wave hits the boat, how does Cody say he feels?
(a) As if he's watching a movie.
(b) As if he's having a dream.
(c) As if he's in a prison.
(d) As if he's a part of the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cody think about all the stops The Wanderer makes?
2. What does the crew call the new bilge box?
3. In his journal, what animals does Cody compare his father with?
4. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
5. What insult do Cody and Brian call each other after the baptism celebration?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)