|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
(a) Grade-school waves.
(b) Toddler waves.
(c) Baby waves.
(d) Kindergarten waves.
2. What color is the sky when The Wanderer arrives at Seal Cove?
(a) Yellow and orange.
(b) Rose and lavender.
(c) Deep blue and black.
(d) Grey and white.
3. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
(a) To an old shipwreck.
(b) To an antiques gallery.
(c) To a bird sanctuary.
(d) To an art museum.
4. What does Sophie say, when Cody is upset that his father berates him for going out to Wood Island?
(a) That at least he's worried about Cody.
(b) That he doesn't know what he's talking about.
(c) That Cody doesn't have to listen to him.
(d) That he's right, and they shouldn't have gone.
5. In Sophie's story, where does Bompie go to see the ocean?
(b) South Carolina.
(c) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cody's father tells him that Cody's been a good son and he's been a bad father, what does Cody think?
2. What does the tall, lanky woman say is on Wood Island?
3. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
4. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie do to the pastor during the baptism?
5. What does Cody think about all the stops The Wanderer makes?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)