|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle Mo's name short for?
2. In the story Sophie tells, what does Bompie tell himself while he rushes to get to the other side of the river?
(a) Mush-ye, mush-ye!
(b) Oh no, oh no!
(c) Giddy-up, giddy-up!
(d) Gosh almighty, gosh almighty!
3. After the destructive wave hits the boat, how does Cody say he feels?
(a) As if he's having a dream.
(b) As if he's a part of the ocean.
(c) As if he's in a prison.
(d) As if he's watching a movie.
4. What do the travelers use to practice juggling?
(a) Hard rolls.
(b) Bags of pretzels.
5. In Sophie's story, how does the little kid feel when people say the kid's parents have gone to heaven, a wonderful place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
2. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
3. After the wave hits, who pulls Sophie below the hatch?
4. Of the GPS, ham radio, and radar, what is still working after the massive wave?
5. What does Sophie imagine being when she grows up, while visiting Seal Cove?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)