|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king do with the skulls of his slain enemy?
(a) Drinks from them
(b) Use them as teh base of his throne
(c) All the above
(d) Holds conversations with them
2. What is the toy Eugenia is given after her mother's death?
(a) A wagon
(b) A wooden doll
(c) An abacus
(d) A small train
3. What do Kankpe and Francisco drink from after forming their blood pact?
(a) A silver bowl
(b) A fine dish
(c) A gourd
(d) A skull cup
4. Why is Francisco not executed?
(a) He pleads for mercy
(b) He is the king's blood brother
(c) He is old and bound to die soon
(d) He is not found guilty of any crime
5. What point does Francisco emphasize in his letter to Joaquim?
(a) The loss of his fortune
(b) His suffering at the hands of the king
(c) The current financial situation
(d) The need to help Kankpe's quest to become king
Short Answer Questions
1. It's noted that Jijibou grows into a woman with a shape that resembles what?
2. Why does Francisco's son save everything his father writes?
3. What do women think of the sounds of Swiss musical clocks?
4. What does Francisco smell like when he arrives in Ouidah?
5. What is Francisco doing when he learns that the king has been dethroned?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)