|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pages 134-150 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Ferraez and his wife live?
(a) Above the pharmacy
(b) In Francisco's house
(c) In a hotel
(d) Above the governor's suite
2. What color was Father Olimpio de Silva's cassock?
3. What color are Mama Wewe's eyes?
(a) The book doesn't specify
4. What is the second part of the pardon Francisco eventually receives?
(a) A commendation for his role in ending the slave trade
(b) A declaration of debt and bankruptcy
(c) A promise to restore all his property in Brazil
(d) A promise to restore all his property in Ouidah
5. What is the cause of Dona Luciana's death?
(a) A heart attack
(c) She drowns at sea
(d) She's executed
Short Answer Questions
1. What was sprinkled over Dom Francisco's bed?
2. What fruit is on a plate near Mama Wewe?
3. How many ships are commissioned by Francisco, either privately or with partners?
4. What is Taparica the Tambour wearing when Francisco arrives?
5. What happens to end Taparica's torture?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)