|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama Wewe learn about money earned by the daughters of a Missionary?
(a) They buy lipstick and perfume with the money
(b) Their father uses the money to buy drink
(c) They give the money to the church
(d) Their family needs the money in order to eat
2. How old is Agostinho-Ezekiel da Silva?
(a) One hundred and seventeen
3. What was sprinkled over Dom Francisco's bed?
(c) All the above
4. What does the young girl say is wrong with Mama Wewe?
(a) She's had a heart attack
(b) She's grieving for Francisco
(c) She won't eat
(d) She's been poisoned
5. What religion is Rosemary da Silva?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do members of the family listen to the presidential speech that evening?
2. What Bible story is Cesario particularly fond of?
3. What time does the woman begin crying?
4. Why does Mama Wewe kiss Cesario while he's dying of cholera?
5. What is Francisco de Silva's Brazilian name?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)