Preface and Chapter One
1. How did the family of Francisco Manoel da Silva plan to honor his memory?
(a) With dinner a a play
(b) With a Requiem Mass and dinner
(c) With a burial and dinner
(d) With a series of speeches and dinner
2. How long has Francisco Manoel da Silva been dead at the time of the gathering to honor his memory?
(a) One hundred and seventeen years
(b) Seventeen days
(c) Seventeen years
(d) Seventeen months
3. What month was the memorial event held?
4. What color was Father Olimpio de Silva's cassock?
5. What musical instrument is being played as the memorial event takes place?
6. What name is Helene da Silva better known as?
(a) Madam de Silva
(b) Mama de Silva
(c) Madam Benz
(d) Mama Benz
7. What is Francisco de Silva's Brazilian name?
(a) Don de Silva
(b) Dom Francisco
(c) Dom Franklin
(d) Don Siverado
This section contains 4,595 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)