|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part appears repeatedly in Da Vinci's art?
2. What does Freud call the process of one generation superseding another?
3. How do children tend to think of their mother, according to Freud?
4. Which family relationship does Freud focus on in "Family Romances"?
5. How does the son perceive his father after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Leonardo da Vinci as a human being by including his sexuality and perception of love.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and discuss Freud's student who was afraid of sand and why this example of uncanny developed and stayed with him through his adult years.
Essay Topic 3
Explain and analyze where Freud argues the creative process in an individual comes from.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)