|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
2. How do children tend to think of the father, according to Freud?
3. What does Freud call the process of one generation superseding another?
4. How do children tend to think of their mother, according to Freud?
5. What does Freud argue the common man may be interested in in "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare healthy fantasies to unhealthy fantasies as described by Freud in "Creative Writing and Daydreaming."
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and explain what Freud believes concerning childhood memories prior to the ages between two and four.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the case of V. and C. Henri and how it connects to the perception of childhood memories.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)