|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What images result when a child's attempts to retain the image of his or her parents?
2. What did Da Vinci desire that was a common desire in many dreamers?
3. What does Freud argue the appearance of an emperor or empress means in one's dream?
4. What happens in the second stage of a child's developmental process, according to Freud?
5. How many parts is "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" divided into?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and describe the different stages Freud discusses that children go through to understand and see their parents true identity.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and describe the role the ego plays in a person's dreams.
Essay Topic 3
Compare a young boy's attitude to a young girl's attitude towards their parents after learning about the sexual role's each parent plays.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)