|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are men searching for when the admire women with long feet?
2. What does Freud believe Da Vinci turned to, to better his art?
3. What does the child fantasize about in the third stage of the developmental process, according to Freud?
4. Who did Da Vinci have a strong identification with, like most homosexuals according to Freud?
5. What does the first part of "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" discuss?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and explain Freud's analysis of Da Vinci's childhood dream and what Freud argues his dream symbolizes as an adult.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and explain what the key elements of screen memories are.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the case of V. and C. Henri and how it connects to the perception of childhood memories.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)