Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
2. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
3. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
4. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
5. What does Freud feel Da Vinci's bizarre childhood memory really is?
Explain how Freud argues artists are capable of manifesting pleasures desired in their dreams through their work.
Explain why Freud argues children need a desire to supersede their parents in order to grow and surpass their parents.
Describe the connection Freud finds between the adult psyche and one's childhood experiences and the importance of the correlation.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)