Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
2. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
3. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
4. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
5. What does Freud feel Da Vinci's bizarre childhood memory really is?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss Freud's student who was afraid of sand and why this example of uncanny developed and stayed with him through his adult years.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the story of "Oedipus Rex" by Sophocles is congruent to the ideas of "The Uncanny."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe the role the ego plays in a person's dreams.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)