Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
2. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
3. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
4. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
5. What does Freud feel Da Vinci's bizarre childhood memory really is?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and describe how Freud explains to his readers what an uncanny is to an individual.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and describe the different stages Freud discusses that children go through to understand and see their parents true identity.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and explain Freud's analysis of Da Vinci's childhood dream and what Freud argues his dream symbolizes as an adult.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)