Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
2. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
3. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
4. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
5. What does Freud feel Da Vinci's bizarre childhood memory really is?
Discuss the two forces that Freud finds the unconscious acknowledges in the force of suppression and the force to remember a memory. How does this result in conflict within the individual?
Explain why Freud argues children need a desire to supersede their parents in order to grow and surpass their parents.
Analyze and explain Freud's analysis of Da Vinci's childhood dream and what Freud argues his dream symbolizes as an adult.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)