|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
2. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
3. What does Freud focus on in the essay "Family Romances"?
4. What is a child's perception of his or her parent's sexual role?
5. What does Freud feel Da Vinci's bizarre childhood memory really is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss Freud's student who was afraid of sand and why this example of uncanny developed and stayed with him through his adult years.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the case of V. and C. Henri and how it connects to the perception of childhood memories.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif and idea that childhood experiences play a detrimental role in one's adult life.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)