|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Da Vinci's first love? `
2. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
3. What is a child's perception of his or her parent's sexual role?
4. How many parts is "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" divided into?
5. What does Freud call the process of one generation superseding another?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and describe the different stages Freud discusses that children go through to understand and see their parents true identity.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the case of V. and C. Henri and how it connects to the perception of childhood memories.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why Freud argues children need a desire to supersede their parents in order to grow and surpass their parents.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)