Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
2. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
3. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
4. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
5. What does Freud feel Da Vinci's bizarre childhood memory really is?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss Freud's student who was afraid of sand and why this example of uncanny developed and stayed with him through his adult years.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the connection Freud finds between the adult psyche and one's childhood experiences and the importance of the correlation.
Essay Topic 3
Compare healthy fantasies to unhealthy fantasies as described by Freud in "Creative Writing and Daydreaming."
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)