Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
2. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
3. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
4. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
5. What does Freud feel Da Vinci's bizarre childhood memory really is?
Describe the connection Freud finds between the adult psyche and one's childhood experiences and the importance of the correlation.
Explain the idea and theme of Freud's that neurosis occurs from repression in the subconscious or conscious.
Discuss and explain what the key elements of screen memories are.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)