|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image does a child try to retain?
2. What does Freud call the process of one generation superseding another?
3. How do children tend to think of their mother, according to Freud?
4. What was Da Vinci's first love? `
5. What smacks baby Da Vinci on the lips in his childhood memory?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and explain what Freud believes concerning childhood memories prior to the ages between two and four.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and describe the different stages Freud discusses that children go through to understand and see their parents true identity.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and explain Freud's analysis of Da Vinci's childhood dream and what Freud argues his dream symbolizes as an adult.
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)