|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud call the process of one generation superseding another?
2. How did Da Vinci differ from other artist's?
3. Which family relationship does Freud focus on in "Family Romances"?
4. What happens to prevent the reconciliation of the subconscious?
5. What is Da Vinci's most notable piece of art?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Freud argues artists are capable of manifesting pleasures desired in their dreams through their work.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the case of V. and C. Henri and how it connects to the perception of childhood memories.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and explain Freud's analysis of Da Vinci's childhood dream and what Freud argues his dream symbolizes as an adult.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)