|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Da Vinci described?
2. What happens in the second stage of a child's developmental process, according to Freud?
3. How does the child view his parents, according to Freud?
4. What does Freud intend to do by looking at Da Vinci?
5. What was Da Vinci cool to the differences between?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and describe the role the ego plays in a person's dreams.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the two forces that Freud finds the unconscious acknowledges in the force of suppression and the force to remember a memory. How does this result in conflict within the individual?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and explain Freud's analysis of Da Vinci's childhood dream and what Freud argues his dream symbolizes as an adult.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)