|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Da Vinci's nickname that Freud agrees was an appropriate name for him?
2. What does Freud suggest the psychoanalyst typically does to the person he or she is analyzing?
3. What body part appears repeatedly in Da Vinci's art?
4. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
5. What does God mean to Freud?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and describe how Freud explains to his readers what an uncanny is to an individual.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Freud argues artists are capable of manifesting pleasures desired in their dreams through their work.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and explain what Freud believes concerning childhood memories prior to the ages between two and four.
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)