|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud intend to do by looking at Da Vinci?
2. What was Da Vinci's first love? `
3. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
4. What image does a child try to retain?
5. What happens in the second stage of a child's developmental process, according to Freud?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and explain Freud's analysis of Da Vinci's childhood dream and what Freud argues his dream symbolizes as an adult.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how and why the subconscious desires to reconcile with the conscious and what happens as a result from the attempted reconciliation.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and explain what the key elements of screen memories are.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)