|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
2. What does the first part of "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" discuss?
3. What does Freud argue the common man may be interested in in "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood"?
4. What happens to prevent the reconciliation of the subconscious?
5. What does Freud feel Da Vinci's bizarre childhood memory really is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss Freud's student who was afraid of sand and why this example of uncanny developed and stayed with him through his adult years.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Leonardo da Vinci as a human being by including his sexuality and perception of love.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and explain what the key elements of screen memories are.
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)