|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the second stage of a child's developmental process, according to Freud?
(a) The child may fantasize that he or she was adopted.
(b) The child begins to question his or her parents.
(c) The child may begin to hate his or her parents.
(d) The child loves no one.
2. What does the process of growth of children in the family involve, according to Freud?
(a) The desire for the child to learn.
(b) The desire for the child to supersede his or her parents.
(c) The desire for the child to give.
(d) The desire for the child to imitate his or her parents.
3. How many parts is "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" divided into?
4. How does the child view his parents, according to Freud?
(b) Like God.
(c) As the worst people.
(d) As the greatest people.
5. Who was exiled from his family as a child?
(c) Oedipus's mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is sexual sublimation?
2. What does the son believe if he has a sister?
3. What does God mean to Freud?
4. What happens to prevent the reconciliation of the subconscious?
5. Who kills his father and marries his mother?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)