|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a central theme in all of Freud's work?
(a) Suppressed desires.
(c) The ego and the id.
(d) The conflict and relationships of the family.
2. Who was Da Vinci only halfheartedly accepted by?
(a) His mother.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
3. What does Freud associate Da Vinci's view of his father to?
(a) His view of God.
(b) His view of love.
(c) His view of religion.
(d) His view of life.
4. Who did Da Vinci have a strong identification with, like most homosexuals according to Freud?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His best girl friend.
5. What does the process of growth of children in the family involve, according to Freud?
(a) The desire for the child to give.
(b) The desire for the child to learn.
(c) The desire for the child to supersede his or her parents.
(d) The desire for the child to imitate his or her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal opens up Da Vinci's mouth in his memory from when he was a baby?
2. What does Freud discern is very unlikely Da Vinci ever did?
3. What are men searching for when the admire women with long feet?
4. What does Freud feel Da Vinci's bizarre childhood memory really is?
5. What stage takes on a sexual nature after the sexual differences of father and mother are recognized?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)