Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
(a) Romance neurosis.
(b) Family romance of the neurotics.
(c) Family neurtoics.
(d) Neurosis of the family.
2. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
(a) Complete understanding.
(b) Full control.
(d) Full adult sexuality.
3. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
(a) As a form of Satan.
(c) As a goddess.
4. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
5. What does Freud feel Da Vinci's bizarre childhood memory really is?
(a) A projection.
(b) A screen memory.
(c) An uncanny.
(d) A hidden desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do children tend to think of the father, according to Freud?
2. What was the time period Da Vinci lived in like, according to Freud?
3. Who is Mut?
4. What does Freud argue the common man may be interested in in "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood"?
5. What is Da Vinci's most notable piece of art?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)