|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the child view his parents, according to Freud?
(a) As the worst people.
(c) As the greatest people.
(d) Like God.
2. What animal opens up Da Vinci's mouth in his memory from when he was a baby?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A crane.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A pelican.
3. What culture believes a vulture is a symbol of one's mother?
4. What is a child's perception of his or her parent's sexual role?
(a) They understand.
(b) They are informed, but still do not understand.
(c) They do not understand.
(d) They are ignorant to it.
5. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud believe Da Vinci turned to, to better his art?
2. How many parts is "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" divided into?
3. What was Da Vinci's nickname that Freud agrees was an appropriate name for him?
4. What is Da Vinci's most notable piece of art?
5. How did Da Vinci perceive romantic love?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)