|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
(a) Family neurtoics.
(b) Family romance of the neurotics.
(c) Romance neurosis.
(d) Neurosis of the family.
2. Who kills his father and marries his mother?
(d) Oedipus's mom.
3. What does the son believe if he has a sister?
(a) That his dad hurt his mother to have his sister.
(b) That his mother had an extramarital affair.
(d) That his sister is not really his sister.
4. What is Da Vinci's most notable piece of art?
(a) The Sisteen Chapel.
(b) The Piazza.
(c) The Mona Lisa.
(d) The David.
5. Which family relationship does Freud focus on in "Family Romances"?
(a) Children and parents.
(c) Children and cousins.
(d) Siblings and their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Da Vinci's first love? `
2. What is Da Vinci's most unfinished painting titled?
3. What happens in the second stage of a child's developmental process, according to Freud?
4. What does Freud discern is very unlikely Da Vinci ever did?
5. What smacks baby Da Vinci on the lips in his childhood memory?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)