|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud call the process of one generation superseding another?
(a) Desire to be better.
(c) Desire to overdo.
(d) The growth of civilization.
2. Who is Mut?
(a) The Egyptian Goddess.
(b) The French Goddess.
(c) The American Goddess.
(d) The Italian Goddess.
3. What is Da Vinci's most notable piece of art?
(a) The Piazza.
(b) The David.
(c) The Sisteen Chapel.
(d) The Mona Lisa.
4. How did Da Vinci differ from other artist's?
(a) He was better than they were.
(b) He made his work look genuine.
(c) He was never inspired.
(d) He seemed uninterested in promoting his work.
5. How did Da Vinci perceive romantic love?
(a) With hope.
(b) Too idealized.
(c) With regret.
(d) With disgust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the son believe if he has a sister?
2. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
3. What images result when a child's attempts to retain the image of his or her parents?
4. Who was exiled from his family as a child?
5. What does Freud intend to do by looking at Da Vinci?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)