|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do children tend to think of their mother, according to Freud?
(a) That she is evil.
(b) That she is the most fair.
(c) That she is the sweetest.
(d) That she is the most beautiful and nicest.
2. What is Da Vinci's most unfinished painting titled?
(a) The Mother Lisa.
(b) The Moaning Lisa.
(c) The Missing Lisa.
(d) The Mona Lisa.
3. How did Da Vinci perceive romantic love?
(a) Too idealized.
(b) With hope.
(c) With regret.
(d) With disgust.
4. Who was Da Vinci only halfheartedly accepted by?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
5. What are men searching for when the admire women with long feet?
(a) The male's privates.
(b) The female privates.
(c) The female penis.
(d) The male's penis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was exiled from his family as a child?
2. How does the son perceive his father after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
3. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
4. Which family relationship does Freud focus on in "Family Romances"?
5. What is sexual sublimation?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)