|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud believe Da Vinci turned to, to better his art?
2. What does Freud intend to do by looking at Da Vinci?
(a) Disecern important facts about the Reniassance.
(b) Discern important facts about Italy.
(c) Discern important facts about art.
(d) Discern important facts about human psychology.
3. What does Freud suggest the psychoanalyst typically does to the person he or she is analyzing?
(a) Critique them.
(b) Ignore their accomplishments.
(c) Praise them.
(d) Bring the great person down to their level.
4. What does Freud associate Da Vinci's view of his father to?
(a) His view of life.
(b) His view of God.
(c) His view of love.
(d) His view of religion.
5. What happens to prevent the reconciliation of the subconscious?
(a) A mark of a neurotic.
(b) A mark of disbelief.
(c) A mark of disdain.
(d) A mark of resentment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts is "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" divided into?
2. What does the process of growth of children in the family involve, according to Freud?
3. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
4. What does Freud reason is really Da Vinci's memory?
5. What does Freud argue the appearance of an emperor or empress means in one's dream?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)