|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part appears repeatedly in Da Vinci's art?
2. What stage takes on a sexual nature after the sexual differences of father and mother are recognized?
(a) The informative stage.
(b) The hidden desire stage.
(c) The aesxual stage.
(d) The null stage.
3. Who was Da Vinci only halfheartedly accepted by?
(a) His wife.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Freud associate Da Vinci's view of his father to?
(a) His view of God.
(b) His view of religion.
(c) His view of love.
(d) His view of life.
5. What is a central theme in all of Freud's work?
(a) Suppressed desires.
(b) The conflict and relationships of the family.
(d) The ego and the id.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads to psychological disorders if not accomplished properly, according to Freud?
2. What does God mean to Freud?
3. What is a child's perception of his or her parent's sexual role?
4. What does the image a child had of his or her parents turn into during his or her adult life?
5. What does Freud argue the appearance of an emperor or empress means in one's dream?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)