|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stage takes on a sexual nature after the sexual differences of father and mother are recognized?
(a) The null stage.
(b) The aesxual stage.
(c) The hidden desire stage.
(d) The informative stage.
2. What does Freud argue the common man may be interested in in "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood"?
(a) The motivation of great persons.
(b) The desires of great persons.
(c) That Da Vinci is the greatest.
(d) The psychology of great persons.
3. What is Da Vinci's most unfinished painting titled?
(a) The Mother Lisa.
(b) The Moaning Lisa.
(c) The Mona Lisa.
(d) The Missing Lisa.
4. What culture believes a vulture is a symbol of one's mother?
5. How do children tend to think of the father, according to Freud?
(a) That he is a liar.
(b) That he is the strongest of men.
(c) That he is a warrior.
(d) That he is handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did ancient cultures see the male phallus as?
2. How do children tend to think of their mother, according to Freud?
3. What does Freud discern is very unlikely Da Vinci ever did?
4. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
5. What does the process of growth of children in the family involve, according to Freud?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)