|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a child's perception of his or her parent's sexual role?
(a) They are informed, but still do not understand.
(b) They do not understand.
(c) They are ignorant to it.
(d) They understand.
2. What does the son believe if he has a sister?
(b) That his dad hurt his mother to have his sister.
(c) That his sister is not really his sister.
(d) That his mother had an extramarital affair.
3. Who did Da Vinci have a strong identification with, like most homosexuals according to Freud?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His best girl friend.
4. What was the time period Da Vinci lived in like, according to Freud?
5. What stage takes on a sexual nature after the sexual differences of father and mother are recognized?
(a) The informative stage.
(b) The hidden desire stage.
(c) The null stage.
(d) The aesxual stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills his father and marries his mother?
2. What does the process of growth of children in the family involve, according to Freud?
3. What animal opens up Da Vinci's mouth in his memory from when he was a baby?
4. What does Freud call the process of one generation superseding another?
5. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)