Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do children tend to think of their mother, according to Freud?
(a) That she is the sweetest.
(b) That she is the most beautiful and nicest.
(c) That she is the most fair.
(d) That she is evil.
2. What does the first part of "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" discuss?
(a) Why psychoanalysts should be interested in great thinkers like Da Vinci.
(b) Why he will analyze Da Vinci.
(c) The artist's eye.
(d) What the artist can do for the public.
3. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
(a) Romance neurosis.
(b) Family neurtoics.
(c) Family romance of the neurotics.
(d) Neurosis of the family.
4. How does the child view his parents, according to Freud?
(a) As the worst people.
(b) Like God.
(c) As the greatest people.
5. Which family relationship does Freud focus on in "Family Romances"?
(b) Siblings and their parents.
(c) Children and parents.
(d) Children and cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Da Vinci's most notable piece of art?
2. What images result when a child's attempts to retain the image of his or her parents?
3. How did Da Vinci differ from other artist's?
4. What happens to prevent the reconciliation of the subconscious?
5. What does Freud suggest the psychoanalyst typically does to the person he or she is analyzing?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)