|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Da Vinci's nickname that Freud agrees was an appropriate name for him?
(a) The Italian Lover.
(b) The Italian-Faust.
(c) The Italian Dreamer.
(d) The Italian Stallion.
2. What is sexual sublimation?
(a) Channeling strong sexual energy into the artistic output.
(b) Hidden sexual desires.
(c) Desires seen in random and odd objects.
(d) Repressed sexual desires.
3. What does Freud argue happens to the child in the first stage of the developmental process?
(a) The child feels that others are taking his or her parents away from them.
(b) The child questions everything.
(c) The child loves everyone.
(d) The child begins to grow territorial.
4. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
5. How do children tend to think of the father, according to Freud?
(a) That he is a liar.
(b) That he is a warrior.
(c) That he is the strongest of men.
(d) That he is handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word fly related to in many languages?
2. What does the son believe if he has a sister?
3. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
4. What is Da Vinci's most notable piece of art?
5. What was Da Vinci's first love? `
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)