|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud intend to do by looking at Da Vinci?
(a) Discern important facts about human psychology.
(b) Disecern important facts about the Reniassance.
(c) Discern important facts about Italy.
(d) Discern important facts about art.
2. What is the word fly related to in many languages?
(a) The female sexual organ.
(c) The male sexual organ.
3. What does the child fantasize about in the third stage of the developmental process, according to Freud?
(a) Superseding his or her parents.
(b) Running away.
(c) Replacing his or her parents.
(d) Leaving his or her parents.
4. What does Freud argue happens to the child in the first stage of the developmental process?
(a) The child begins to grow territorial.
(b) The child feels that others are taking his or her parents away from them.
(c) The child questions everything.
(d) The child loves everyone.
5. What do children ultimately desire when they desire to become adults?
(b) Full control.
(c) Complete understanding.
(d) Full adult sexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mut?
2. What is the family romance fantasy an attempt of the subconscious to reconcile with?
3. How many parts is "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" divided into?
4. What smacks baby Da Vinci on the lips in his childhood memory?
5. What image does a child try to retain?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)