|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the time period Da Vinci lived in like, according to Freud?
2. How do children tend to think of their mother, according to Freud?
(a) That she is evil.
(b) That she is the most beautiful and nicest.
(c) That she is the sweetest.
(d) That she is the most fair.
3. What culture believes a vulture is a symbol of one's mother?
4. What does the child fantasize about in the third stage of the developmental process, according to Freud?
(a) Running away.
(b) Superseding his or her parents.
(c) Replacing his or her parents.
(d) Leaving his or her parents.
5. What happens in the second stage of a child's developmental process, according to Freud?
(a) The child loves no one.
(b) The child may fantasize that he or she was adopted.
(c) The child may begin to hate his or her parents.
(d) The child begins to question his or her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the family romance fantasy an attempt of the subconscious to reconcile with?
2. Who was Da Vinci only halfheartedly accepted by?
3. What are men searching for when the admire women with long feet?
4. How did Da Vinci perceive romantic love?
5. How does the child view his parents, according to Freud?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)