|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts is "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" divided into?
2. What did ancient cultures see the male phallus as?
(a) The fount of all life.
3. What does Freud focus on in the essay "Family Romances"?
(a) The relationships of family.
(b) The development of basic romantic attachments.
(c) The development of family.
(d) The love in family.
4. What does the child fantasize about in the third stage of the developmental process, according to Freud?
(a) Running away.
(b) Superseding his or her parents.
(c) Replacing his or her parents.
(d) Leaving his or her parents.
5. What happens in the second stage of a child's developmental process, according to Freud?
(a) The child may begin to hate his or her parents.
(b) The child loves no one.
(c) The child begins to question his or her parents.
(d) The child may fantasize that he or she was adopted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Da Vinci's most unfinished painting titled?
2. What image does a child try to retain?
3. Which family relationship does Freud focus on in "Family Romances"?
4. What does a tail symbolize in many cultures, like Italian?
5. How did Da Vinci differ from other artist's?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)