|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mut?
(a) The French Goddess.
(b) The American Goddess.
(c) The Italian Goddess.
(d) The Egyptian Goddess.
2. What is the family romance fantasy an attempt of the subconscious to reconcile with?
(a) A desire for parental love.
(b) A lack of love and companionship.
(c) The idolization and love of the parents that comes with the unwelcome, ugly truth.
(d) A missing element of one's life.
3. What stage takes on a sexual nature after the sexual differences of father and mother are recognized?
(a) The informative stage.
(b) The hidden desire stage.
(c) The aesxual stage.
(d) The null stage.
4. What is a central theme in all of Freud's work?
(b) The ego and the id.
(c) Suppressed desires.
(d) The conflict and relationships of the family.
5. What culture believes a vulture is a symbol of one's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Da Vinci avoid eating?
2. How does the son begin to see his mother after learning about his parent's sexual roles?
3. What is Da Vinci's most notable piece of art?
4. What does Freud suggest the psychoanalyst typically does to the person he or she is analyzing?
5. What was Da Vinci's first love? `
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)