|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Da Vinci's first love? `
2. What does the image a child had of his or her parents turn into during his or her adult life?
(a) The basis of their desires.
(b) The basis of their dreams.
(c) The basis of their nightmares.
(d) The basis of their unhappiness.
3. What is Da Vinci's most unfinished painting titled?
(a) The Mother Lisa.
(b) The Mona Lisa.
(c) The Moaning Lisa.
(d) The Missing Lisa.
4. What was Da Vinci cool to the differences between?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) Dark and light.
(c) Holy and cursed.
(d) Night and day.
5. What is sexual sublimation?
(a) Desires seen in random and odd objects.
(b) Channeling strong sexual energy into the artistic output.
(c) Hidden sexual desires.
(d) Repressed sexual desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud discern is very unlikely Da Vinci ever did?
2. Which family relationship does Freud focus on in "Family Romances"?
3. What did Da Vinci avoid eating?
4. Who did Da Vinci have a strong identification with, like most homosexuals according to Freud?
5. What does the process of growth of children in the family involve, according to Freud?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)