|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the process of growth of children in the family involve, according to Freud?
(a) The desire for the child to learn.
(b) The desire for the child to give.
(c) The desire for the child to imitate his or her parents.
(d) The desire for the child to supersede his or her parents.
2. What text of literature does Freud mention in association to female and male familial fantasies?
(a) "Oedipus Rex."
(b) "Romeo and Juliet."
(c) "Moby Dick."
(d) "The Bible."
3. What did Da Vinci avoid eating?
4. What does Freud associate Da Vinci's view of his father to?
(a) His view of God.
(b) His view of love.
(c) His view of life.
(d) His view of religion.
5. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
(a) Family romance of the neurotics.
(b) Romance neurosis.
(c) Family neurtoics.
(d) Neurosis of the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the child fantasize about in the third stage of the developmental process, according to Freud?
2. What is Da Vinci's most unfinished painting titled?
3. What does Freud argue happens to the child in the first stage of the developmental process?
4. What are men searching for when the admire women with long feet?
5. Who did Da Vinci have a strong identification with, like most homosexuals according to Freud?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)