|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Da Vinci never take interest in?
2. What does Freud call the third stage of a child's developmental process?
(a) Neurosis of the family.
(b) Family neurtoics.
(c) Romance neurosis.
(d) Family romance of the neurotics.
3. Which family relationship does Freud focus on in "Family Romances"?
(a) Siblings and their parents.
(b) Children and parents.
(c) Children and cousins.
4. What does Freud argue the common man may be interested in in "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood"?
(a) The desires of great persons.
(b) The motivation of great persons.
(c) That Da Vinci is the greatest.
(d) The psychology of great persons.
5. What culture believes a vulture is a symbol of one's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud focus on in the essay "Family Romances"?
2. What does Freud suggest the psychoanalyst typically does to the person he or she is analyzing?
3. How do children tend to think of the father, according to Freud?
4. Who did Da Vinci have a strong identification with, like most homosexuals according to Freud?
5. What did Da Vinci desire that was a common desire in many dreamers?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)