1. What is the title of the first essay of "The Uncanny"?
2. What does the first essay of "The Uncanny" discuss?
3. What does the childhood period serve in a person's life, according to Freud?
The essential and formative period in the development of the adult psyche.
4. According to Freud, what is the childhood psyche substantially different from?
The adult psyche.
5. At what age do dreams begin to take a narrative pattern?
6 years old.
6. What does Freud suggest about the memories we recall as adults about our childhood really are?
They are not memories at all.
This section contains 3,741 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)