1. What is the title of the first essay of "The Uncanny"?
2. What does the first essay of "The Uncanny" discuss?
3. What does the childhood period serve in a person's life, according to Freud?
4. According to Freud, what is the childhood psyche substantially different from?
5. At what age do dreams begin to take a narrative pattern?
6. What does Freud suggest about the memories we recall as adults about our childhood really are?
This section contains 3,741 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)