|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Da Vinci's most notable piece of art?
(a) The Mona Lisa.
(b) The Sisteen Chapel.
(c) The David.
(d) The Piazza.
2. What is the title of the first essay of "The Uncanny"?
(a) "Screen Memories."
(b) "Creative Thinkers."
(c) "Creative Writing and Daydreaming."
(d) "Childhood Influences."
3. What must be disguised symbolically in the form of a dream?
(a) The ego's desires.
(b) The subconscious mind.
(c) The unconscious mind.
(d) The conscious mind.
4. What must childhood memories be triggered by, according to Freud?
(a) Emotional stability.
(b) Emotional resonance.
(c) Emotional resistance.
(d) Emotional instability.
5. What is a child's perception of his or her parent's sexual role?
(a) They do not understand.
(b) They understand.
(c) They are ignorant to it.
(d) They are informed, but still do not understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the child fantasize about in the third stage of the developmental process, according to Freud?
2. What are men searching for when the admire women with long feet?
3. What happens to prevent the reconciliation of the subconscious?
4. What does the little girl represent in Henri's adolescent memory?
5. What does Freud reason is really Da Vinci's memory?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)