|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are V. and C. Henri?
(a) An example of childhood memory distortion.
(b) An example of neurosis.
(c) An example of dependency.
(d) An example of healthy daydreaming.
2. Why might a random scene appear to be important to an individual?
(a) It does not appear important.
(b) Because of the abstract association to one's psychology.
(c) Because of the literal association of one's psychology.
(d) Because it is detrimental to the shape of us an individual's.
3. What does the image a child had of his or her parents turn into during his or her adult life?
(a) The basis of their nightmares.
(b) The basis of their desires.
(c) The basis of their unhappiness.
(d) The basis of their dreams.
4. How many parts is "Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood" divided into?
5. How did Da Vinci perceive romantic love?
(a) With disgust.
(b) With hope.
(c) With regret.
(d) Too idealized.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the child view his parents, according to Freud?
2. What does Freud suggest memory like episodes should be called?
3. At what age do dreams begin to take a narrative pattern?
4. What must be disguised symbolically in the form of a dream?
5. What can fantasies do to the unhealthy dreamer?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)