|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of his Childhood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age are most early memories formed?
(a) Between the ages of 2 and 3.
(b) Between the ages of 2 and 4.
(c) Between the ages of 3 and5.
(d) Between the ages of 1 and 3.
2. What does Freud focus on in the essay "Family Romances"?
(a) The development of family.
(b) The relationships of family.
(c) The love in family.
(d) The development of basic romantic attachments.
3. How did Da Vinci perceive romantic love?
(a) With regret.
(b) With disgust.
(c) With hope.
(d) Too idealized.
4. What can fantasies do to the unhealthy dreamer?
(a) Make them obsessed or neurotic.
(b) Make them angry.
(c) It can prevent cognitive thought.
(d) Make them depressed.
5. Where can the ego put the dreamer?
(a) In a foreign place.
(b) In many different situations.
(c) In a coma state.
(d) In a happy place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second force Freud mentions is at play in childhood memories?
2. What culture believes a vulture is a symbol of one's mother?
3. Who did Henri stay at the countryside with?
4. What does Henri remember about what he was given in his early childhood dream?
5. What does the little girl represent in Henri's adolescent memory?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)