|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Writing and Daydreaming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might a random scene appear to be important to an individual?
(a) Because it is detrimental to the shape of us an individual's.
(b) Because of the abstract association to one's psychology.
(c) It does not appear important.
(d) Because of the literal association of one's psychology.
2. Who does the person in Henri's dream run to?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) No one.
3. What happens as a result of the conflict between the two forces in the case of childhood memories?
(a) A replacement of the memory occurs.
(b) A distorted version of the memory takes shape.
(d) A substitution of the memory occurs.
4. What does Henri remember about what he was given in his early childhood dream?
(a) The milk was smoothe.
(b) The honey was sweet.
(c) The bread was delicious.
(d) The water was cold.
5. What is the person wearing in Henri's early childhood memory?
(a) A yellow dress.
(b) An apron.
(c) A green dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first essay of "The Uncanny" discuss?
2. What is the basis of Freud's essay, "Creative Writing and Daydreaming"?
3. Where can the ego put the dreamer?
4. According to Freud, what do childhood memories appear to be?
5. How many forces does Freud argue are at play in the formation of early childhood memories?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)