|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Writing and Daydreaming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ego have during day and night dreams?
(a) Total control.
(b) Subconscious insight.
(c) Free reign.
(d) Conscious insight.
2. What does play turn into for a person?
(c) Unfulfilled desires.
3. What can fantasies do for a healthy dreamer?
(a) Think through the possibilities of the future.
(b) Dream big.
(c) Reach one's dreams.
(d) Stay grounded.
4. What does Freud find to be important about one's childhood to adult memories?
(a) The fact that our adult memories are literal and our childhood one's are not.
(b) The fact that our childhood memories differ in emotional power than our adult ones.
(c) The fact that our childhood memories reflect our hidden desires.
(d) He finds no connection.
5. What does Freud suggest memory like episodes should be called?
(a) Movie images.
(b) Screen memories.
(c) Movie memories.
(d) Screen images.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri remember about what he was given in his early childhood dream?
2. How does Freud end "Creative Writing and Daydreaming"?
3. What age does the creative process especially begin to unfold in a person, according to Freud?
4. What does the first essay of "The Uncanny" discuss?
5. What is the second force Freud mentions is at play in childhood memories?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)