|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncanny.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freud see a person's dreams at night?
(a) A path to an opportunity of reality.
(b) Opportunities for the unconsicous mind and the id to fulfill their desires.
(c) A break from reality.
(d) Fantastical realizations.
2. What is the uncanny?
(a) The unfamiliar to a person.
(b) The frightening to the person.
(c) The happy thoughts in a person.
(d) A hoax.
3. How do children tend to think of the father, according to Freud?
(a) That he is the strongest of men.
(b) That he is handsome.
(c) That he is a liar.
(d) That he is a warrior.
4. Which family relationship does Freud focus on in "Family Romances"?
(a) Children and cousins.
(b) Children and parents.
(d) Siblings and their parents.
5. What does Freud believe Da Vinci turned to, to better his art?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do those who suffer from unhealthy dreaming go to?
2. What did Da Vinci avoid eating?
3. What does a tail symbolize in many cultures, like Italian?
4. What is the second force Freud mentions is at play in childhood memories?
5. What happens to prevent the reconciliation of the subconscious?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)