|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncanny.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud believe Da Vinci turned to, to better his art?
2. What age does the creative process especially begin to unfold in a person, according to Freud?
(a) As a child.
(b) At birth.
(c) As an adult.
(d) As a teenager.
3. How was Da Vinci described?
(a) Stable and happy.
(b) Imperfect and unhappy.
(c) Happy and imperfect.
(d) Unstable and melancholy.
4. How do children tend to think of the father, according to Freud?
(a) That he is a liar.
(b) That he is handsome.
(c) That he is the strongest of men.
(d) That he is a warrior.
5. What is the first force Freud mentions is at play in childhood memories?
(a) The force the event has on our adult life.
(b) The motive to remember the event.
(c) The force to retell the event.
(d) The motive to suppress the event.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mind begin to creatively build as a person grows older?
2. What does Freud suggest about the memories we recall as adults about our childhood really are?
3. According to Freud, what do people often fantasize about before an event takes place?
4. What does the little girl represent in Henri's adolescent memory?
5. What does Henri remember about what he was given in his early childhood dream?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)