|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Britomartis give Apollo in return for retrieving her griffins?
(a) A meeting with Artemis.
(b) Information about how to find Commodus's lair.
(c) HIs famous cloak back.
(d) New powers.
2. What does Jamie say the women at the Waystation have?
(a) Knowledge of the law.
(c) Cooking skills.
(d) Marshall arts skills.
3. In Chapter 29, how does Commodus know the location of the Waystation?
(a) Lityerses put trackers on the griffins at the zoo.
(b) Commodus uses a spell to figure out the location.
(c) Commodus asks Trophonius where the Waystation is.
(d) Lityerses tells Commodus Apollo told him where the Waystation is.
4. What is Lityerses's moniker?
(a) The cornhusker.
(b) The Fatalist.
(c) The Cigarette.
(d) The Blade.
5. In Chapter 22, what does Meg often smell of to Apollo?
(b) Fresh bread.
(c) Baked apples.
6. Who was Commodus's mistress in Chapter 19?
7. What will Apollo need to search to access the emperor's water system?
(a) Canal Walk.
(b) Waystation water processing plant.
(c) White Castle Canal.
(d) Moribund Way.
8. Who leads the Hunters of Artemis in Chapter 27?
(a) Thalia Grace.
(c) Artemis herself.
(d) Hunter Kowalski.
9. Who does Thalia tell Meg is watching her?
10. What does Meg do in Chapter 18 that upsets everyone at the Waystation?
(a) She flees.
(b) She goes into a trance.
(c) She yells Commodus's name.
(d) She fires an arrow through the wall.
11. What does Lityerses do to commodus in Chapter 27?
(a) Slashes at his neck and face.
(b) Throws a grenade at him.
(c) Turns him into a flower.
(d) Wipes him away with a magical wind.
12. What does Josephine give to Apollo to wear before he sets off for Commodus's palace?
(a) A tracking device.
(b) A magic ring.
(c) A hat.
13. Who does Britomartis say should go to Commodus's lair?
(a) Meg and Leo.
(b) Leo and Apollo.
(c) Apollo, Meg, and Leo.
(d) Calypso and Emmie.
14. In Chapter 27, Apollo remembers the alley he first fell into as Lester. Where was this alley?
(b) New York.
(c) San Fransciso.
15. In Chapter 32, what is unique about the horns of the creatures guarding the cave?
(a) They are poison.
(b) They are made of gold.
(c) They are barbed.
(d) They swivel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, what is Leo working on repairing at the Waystation?
2. In Chapter 29, what does Emmie ask Apollo that makes him feel terrible?
3. In Chapter 27, what explodes through Commodus's palace roof?
4. What color car does Commodus drive in Chapter 26?
5. Who does Apollo disguise himself as in Chapter 19 when he visits Commodus?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)