|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
(b) He lies.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He is hypocritical.
2. Who is feared by all Troy's children for his lawyer skills?
(b) The judge.
3. What does Josh suggest that Nate do for Rachel?
(a) Let it go.
(b) Be her lawyer and protect her interests.
(c) Plead with her to at least claim her inheritance for the future.
(d) Marry her.
4. What does Welly tell Valdir?
(a) That the Santa Loura had sunk and that Jevy and Nate's exact whereabouts were unknown.
(b) That the Santa Loura has just pulled up to the dock.
(c) That Nate and Jevy are on their way.
(d) That he buried Nate in the jungle because Nate died of a snakebite.
5. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
(a) They are incorrectly calculated.
(b) They are more than the heirs can get from the estate.
(c) They are redundant among all the lawyers.
(d) They are really reasonable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel seem to know about Nate?
2. What does Hawk tell the other lawyers that makes them nervous?
3. What do all the lawyers sign?
4. Why does the lawsuit go forward?
5. Where does Rachel live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Josh worried about the settlement of the will?
2. Why did Josh meet with Judge Wycliff and what did he tell him? What was the Judge's response?
3. What did Rachel say to Nate?
4. Why did Josh want to speak to Nate and why was it impossible?
5. What did Nate tell Josh on the drive from the airport?
6. What does Nate notice about the Indian village and how does he respond to it?
7. What did Nate want to do to get away following the Phelan heir depositions? Why does he want to do it? How well does he think it will work?
8. How did Nate score the first point in the dispositions?
9. What happened when Nate was admitted to the hospital for the second time?
10. Why was Nate unable to speak with Rachel the day after he arrived in the village?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)