|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Rachel has entered the Pantanal?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) She never has.
(d) 11 years.
2. Where does Rachel live?
(a) With the women of the tribe.
(b) In the chief's old dwelling.
(c) In a neighboring village.
(d) On the outskirts of the village.
3. Which of Nate's children refuses to see him?
(c) Austin and Angela.
4. What does a second letter say?
(a) It is a disposition of the will from the judge.
(b) It is from Max pleading with Rachel to give up her rights to Troy's money.
(c) It is from Nate saying he really needs to see Rachel because he wants to marry her.
(d) It tells Neva of Nate and his interaction with Rachel about the will.
5. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
(a) They are women and children who are not allowed to speak to strangers.
(b) They just stare at the men.
(c) They do not speak any Portuguese.
(d) They speak too fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nate settling in nicely?
2. What do the lawyers do in the mock testimony with Sneads?
3. What happens to the Santa Loura?
4. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
5. Of what does Rex jokingly say his mother would be proud?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)