|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(b) The family's lawyers.
2. What does Rex do that his other siblings do not?
(a) Include his mother in the lawsuit.
(b) Buy in on the company's stocks.
(c) Reviews the paperwork from the lawyers.
(d) Write to Rachel.
3. What does Nate hope to do with his children?
(a) Become a mentor of sorts.
(b) He is not sure.
(c) Make amends and then let them go.
(d) Gain their trust and affection.
4. What does TJ do?
(b) Calls his mother to get her advice.
(c) Fires his lawyers and adds his suit to that of Rex's.
(d) Hits his brother.
5. What do Josh and the Judge review?
(a) The videotape of Troy's mental assessment, will signing, and plunge from the balcony.
(b) The will to see if there are any loose ends.
(c) The probate plan.
(d) The money each person stands to receive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Ross decide to do?
2. What is the problem when Nate is admitted to the hospital for the second time?
3. Why does the lawsuit go forward?
4. What does Welly tell Valdir?
5. After shooting a few holes in Snead's testimony, who does Nate go after next?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)