|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
(a) They find themselves without a job.
(b) They recant their evaluation.
(c) They are adamant about Troy's capacity.
(d) They receive a huge payoff.
2. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
(b) Look at patients.
3. Besides preaching the gospel, what does Rachel do?
(a) She lives by the gospels.
(b) She teaches the people how to be civilized.
(c) She practises the tribal religion also so as to gain the trust of the people.
(d) She teaches the women to be feminists.
4. Why does the lawsuit go forward?
(a) Josh insists.
(b) To preserve Troy Phelan's estate.
(c) The lawyers insist.
(d) To maintain the state-ordered deadline.
5. With what is Rachel content?
(a) Her practise and her radio.
(b) Her books and medical practise.
(c) Knowing she can leave if necessary.
(d) Living a simple life among the Indians and God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
2. What does Josh suggest that Nate do for Rachel?
3. What does the doctor say about Nate's fever returning?
4. Where is Nate settling in nicely?
5. What do Josh and the Judge review?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Nate think he saw when he was sick and what did he feel about it?
2. What did the lawyers fighting the will do about the sanity examination?
3. What did working five days on the Phelan will in the city prove to Nate's satisfaction?
4. What was Nate doing at the cottage?
5. What did Nate feel like back in D.C. and what did he do about it?
6. Why was Nate unable to speak with Rachel the day after he arrived in the village?
7. What did Nate want to do to get away following the Phelan heir depositions? Why does he want to do it? How well does he think it will work?
8. What news does Welly bring to Valdir and what does he do about it?
9. How was Nate feeling physically as he journeyed back to civilization and what did he find out?
10. How did Nate score the first point in the dispositions?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)