|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Santa Loura?
(a) It is stolen.
(b) Nothing; fortunately it was there waiting for them.
(c) It is there but the motor is gone.
(d) It sinks in a recent storm.
2. What strikes Nate about the Indian village?
(a) The heat.
(b) The hostility.
(c) Their frenzied activity.
(d) Their slow pace.
3. Where is Nate drawn as he wanders the city?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A bar.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
4. What do Josh and the Judge review?
(a) The videotape of Troy's mental assessment, will signing, and plunge from the balcony.
(b) The probate plan.
(c) The money each person stands to receive.
(d) The will to see if there are any loose ends.
5. What is Josh doing for Nate?
(a) Recommending him for a partnership.
(b) Giving him a generous percentage of the lawyer fees.
(c) Advising him about investments so he can retire comfortably.
(d) Cleaning up Nate's obligations so he can retire with dignity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate probably have?
2. Where do all waterways eventually lead in the area where Jevy and Nate are?
3. What does Nate tell Rachel?
4. What does TJ do?
5. As they are leaving the village, by what is Nate plagued?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)