|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Jevy find an Indian village?
(a) A young boy.
(b) An old Indian chief.
(c) A tribal elder.
2. What does Nate tell Josh?
(a) He is becoming a Christian missionary.
(b) He is ready to re-join the firm.
(c) He is moving to South America.
(d) He is retiring from law.
3. Why can't Nate speak to Rachel the next day?
(a) She has to go to a neighboring village.
(b) She sneaks away from the village.
(c) She is bitten by a poisonous snake and dies.
(d) She refused to speak with him.
4. What does Nate hope to do with his children?
(a) He is not sure.
(b) Gain their trust and affection.
(c) Become a mentor of sorts.
(d) Make amends and then let them go.
5. What does Nate notice about his IV bag?
(a) It is moldy.
(b) It is empty and has not been refilled.
(c) He does not notice anything about it.
(d) It has been taken by another patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Nate's condition in this chapter?
2. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
3. What does Hark tell the other lawyers of Troy's family?
4. What does Nate probably have?
5. How did the men of the tribe act?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rachel see about Nate and what does she offer?
2. Why did Hark meet with the other Phelan heir lawyers and what happened at the meeting?
3. What was Hark doing to help his lawsuit?
4. What was Nate's room like in the hospital and what kind of care did he receive?
5. How did Nate score the first point in the dispositions?
6. Who did Nate think he saw when he was sick and what did he feel about it?
7. Why was Nate unable to speak with Rachel the day after he arrived in the village?
8. What news does Welly bring to Valdir and what does he do about it?
9. What happened when Nate was admitted to the hospital for the second time?
10. What did Rachel tell Nate when she returned to the village?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)