|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Neva communicate with Rachel?
(a) Every other month.
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Once a year.
2. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
(a) They do not speak any Portuguese.
(b) They just stare at the men.
(c) They speak too fast.
(d) They are women and children who are not allowed to speak to strangers.
3. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
(a) Why she did not marry.
(b) Why she became a doctor.
(c) How she changed her name and becomes a missionary.
(d) How she becomes accepted in the tribe.
4. With what is Rachel content?
(a) Knowing she can leave if necessary.
(b) Her books and medical practise.
(c) Living a simple life among the Indians and God.
(d) Her practise and her radio.
5. What does Nate think is the cause of his poor relationships with his family?
(a) Nate himself.
(c) His demanding children.
(d) His ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nate sleeping a lot?
2. Who is feared by all Troy's children for his lawyer skills?
3. What does Nate confide to Phil?
4. What thought occurs to Nate?
5. How is Nate's condition in this chapter?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)