|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Rex jokingly say his mother would be proud?
(a) That Rex figured out the lawyer angle.
(b) That the siblings are getting along together.
(c) That TJ is smart enough not to be duped.
(d) That Rex is willing to help various charities.
2. What do all the lawyers sign?
(a) An affadavit hiring Hark.
(b) Nolo contendre plea.
(c) Paperwork for a loan.
3. Why can't Nate speak to Josh about Rachel?
(a) Nate is angry and will not talk to Josh.
(b) Nate has died.
(c) Nate is on too many painkillers.
(d) Nate is on a plane on his way back to the States.
4. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He lies.
(b) He is hypocritical.
(c) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
(d) He is lonely.
5. How is Nate's condition in this chapter?
(a) Improving daily.
(b) He dies.
(d) About the same as when he arrived at the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Josh and the Judge review?
2. Why does Nate bribe Jevy to help him leave the hospital?
3. How long has it been since Rachel has entered the Pantanal?
4. Where is Nate drawn as he wanders the city?
5. What does Nate confide to Phil?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)