|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nate notice about his IV bag?
(a) It has been taken by another patient.
(b) It is moldy.
(c) It is empty and has not been refilled.
(d) He does not notice anything about it.
2. How long has it been since Rachel has entered the Pantanal?
(a) She never has.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 11 years.
3. What strikes Nate about the Indian village?
(a) The heat.
(b) The hostility.
(c) Their frenzied activity.
(d) Their slow pace.
4. To where does Nate retreat for time to think?
(a) A house in Nassau.
(b) The Adirondacks.
(c) To a mountain retreat in Montana.
(d) The Stafford family cottage on Chesapeake Bay.
5. Where is Nate drawn as he wanders the city?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A bar.
(c) A school.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. After shooting a few holes in Snead's testimony, who does Nate go after next?
2. What happens to the Santa Loura?
3. Who is feared by all Troy's children for his lawyer skills?
4. How did the men of the tribe act?
5. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
Short Essay Questions
1. Rex was the smartest of the Phelan heirs. What was he good at and what did he realize?
2. Why did Josh want to speak to Nate and why was it impossible?
3. What happened right after Nate woke the day after the storm?
4. What did Rachel say to Nate?
5. What did Nate tell Josh on the drive from the airport?
6. What did Neva tell Nate about the last time she spoke with Rachel? What did Nate believe about Rachel and what did he find odd?
7. What was Hark doing to help his lawsuit?
8. What did Rex decide to do about his understanding?
9. How did Nate score the first point in the dispositions?
10. What did the lawyers fighting the will do about the sanity examination?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)