|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
(c) He is hypocritical.
(d) He lies.
2. What does Nate tell Rachel?
(a) About his past.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he will forcibly take her back.
(d) That if she doesn't claim her inheritance some very bad people will benefit.
3. As they are leaving the village, by what is Nate plagued?
(b) Withdrawal symptoms.
(c) Irrational fears.
(d) Headache and achy joints.
4. What is the problem when Nate is admitted to the hospital for the second time?
(a) There are no rooms available.
(b) The doctor won't treat him since he left the hospital AMA.
(c) He is in a coma.
(d) There are no more antibiotic IV drugs.
5. Who does Josh call to find out about Nate?
(c) His South American contact, Valdir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate know about Snead's testimony?
2. What does Rex inherit from his father, Troy?
3. For whom does Nate search after he leaves the hospital?
4. After a week of searching for Rachel, what does Nate realize?
5. Who has Rachel herself baptized?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Nate doing at the cottage?
2. What did Neva tell Nate about the last time she spoke with Rachel? What did Nate believe about Rachel and what did he find odd?
3. What happened when Nate was admitted to the hospital for the second time?
4. Why did Josh meet with Judge Wycliff and what did he tell him? What was the Judge's response?
5. What did Nate want to do to get away following the Phelan heir depositions? Why does he want to do it? How well does he think it will work?
6. How was Nate feeling physically as he journeyed back to civilization and what did he find out?
7. What news does Welly bring to Valdir and what does he do about it?
8. Why did Josh want to speak to Nate and why was it impossible?
9. Why was Josh worried about the settlement of the will?
10. Rex was the smartest of the Phelan heirs. What was he good at and what did he realize?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)