|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all the lawyers sign?
(a) Nolo contendre plea.
(c) Paperwork for a loan.
(d) An affadavit hiring Hark.
2. After shooting a few holes in Snead's testimony, who does Nate go after next?
(a) Troy's last secretary.
3. With what is Rachel content?
(a) Her practise and her radio.
(b) Knowing she can leave if necessary.
(c) Her books and medical practise.
(d) Living a simple life among the Indians and God.
4. What does Nate know about Snead's testimony?
(a) That it is either manipulated by Gettys or outright fabricated.
(b) That it will be the death knell of Rachel's inheritance.
(c) That it has many inconsistencies.
(d) That it has the ring of truth to it.
5. What does Rachel seem to know about Nate?
(a) That he will die peacefully.
(b) That God has plans for Nate's future.
(c) That he will never be a lawyer again.
(d) That he and Rachel will marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do all waterways eventually lead in the area where Jevy and Nate are?
2. What does Hark tell the other lawyers of Troy's family?
3. What do Josh and the Judge review?
4. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
5. What does Neva find on her desk?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)