|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He lies.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
(d) He is hypocritical.
2. For whom does Nate search after he leaves the hospital?
3. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(c) The family's lawyers.
4. What does Nate notice about the paint in the hospital?
(a) It is stark white.
(b) It is multicolored.
(c) It is a lime green.
(d) It is peeling.
5. Who does Josh call to find out about Nate?
(b) His South American contact, Valdir.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Neva communicate with Rachel?
2. What does Rachel seem to know about Nate?
3. Why does a little girl in the neighboring village die?
4. How did the men of the tribe act?
5. Besides preaching the gospel, what does Rachel do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Rachel tell Nate when she returned to the village?
2. What was Hark doing to help his lawsuit?
3. What did Nate want to do to get away following the Phelan heir depositions? Why does he want to do it? How well does he think it will work?
4. What did Rex decide to do about his understanding?
5. Why did Hark meet with the other Phelan heir lawyers and what happened at the meeting?
6. What did Nate tell Josh on the drive from the airport?
7. How did Nate score the first point in the dispositions?
8. How was Nate feeling physically as he journeyed back to civilization and what did he find out?
9. What does Rachel see about Nate and what does she offer?
10. What was Nate doing at the cottage?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)