|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rex do that his other siblings do not?
(a) Reviews the paperwork from the lawyers.
(b) Write to Rachel.
(c) Buy in on the company's stocks.
(d) Include his mother in the lawsuit.
2. How did the men of the tribe act?
(a) Suspicious at first.
(c) Quite hostile.
(d) Very friendly.
3. Who offers his services for a flat fee of five million dollars?
4. Which of Nate's children refuses to see him?
(d) Austin and Angela.
5. What does Nate believe in his delirium?
(a) That Josh is there.
(b) That Jesis visits him.
(c) That Rachel visits him.
(d) That he is in hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem when Nate is admitted to the hospital for the second time?
2. To whom does Rex first tell his discovery about the lawyers?
3. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
4. Why does Nate bribe Jevy to help him leave the hospital?
5. What does the neighboring village chief say about the little girl's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Nate doing at the cottage?
2. What happened when Nate was admitted to the hospital for the second time?
3. Why did Josh meet with Judge Wycliff and what did he tell him? What was the Judge's response?
4. How did Nate score the first point in the dispositions?
5. What did the lawyers fighting the will do about the sanity examination?
6. What was Hark doing to help his lawsuit?
7. What news does Welly bring to Valdir and what does he do about it?
8. What did Nate tell Josh on the drive from the airport?
9. What did Neva tell Nate about the last time she spoke with Rachel? What did Nate believe about Rachel and what did he find odd?
10. Rex was the smartest of the Phelan heirs. What was he good at and what did he realize?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)