|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
(a) They are adamant about Troy's capacity.
(b) They receive a huge payoff.
(c) They find themselves without a job.
(d) They recant their evaluation.
2. With what is Rachel content?
(a) Knowing she can leave if necessary.
(b) Her books and medical practise.
(c) Living a simple life among the Indians and God.
(d) Her practise and her radio.
3. What does the doctor say about Nate's fever returning?
(a) It means death is imminent.
(b) It is normal.
(c) It means it has gone into hemorrhagic dengue fever.
(d) It means a slower recovery.
4. How often does Neva communicate with Rachel?
(a) Twice a month.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Every other month.
5. Why is Jevy in a hurry to get back to the city?
(a) His wife is having a baby.
(b) His wife is expecting him.
(c) To get Nate to a hospital as quickly as possible.
(d) He craves alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate notice about the paint in the hospital?
2. Where do all waterways eventually lead in the area where Jevy and Nate are?
3. Where is Nate drawn as he wanders the city?
4. What is Josh doing for Nate?
5. Why does the lawsuit go forward?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Nate unable to speak with Rachel the day after he arrived in the village?
2. Rex was the smartest of the Phelan heirs. What was he good at and what did he realize?
3. Why was Josh worried about the settlement of the will?
4. What does Nate notice about the Indian village and how does he respond to it?
5. What did Rachel say to Nate?
6. What was Hark doing to help his lawsuit?
7. How did Nate score the first point in the dispositions?
8. What was Nate doing at the cottage?
9. What did the lawyers fighting the will do about the sanity examination?
10. How was Nate feeling physically as he journeyed back to civilization and what did he find out?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)