|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a second letter say?
(a) It tells Neva of Nate and his interaction with Rachel about the will.
(b) It is from Nate saying he really needs to see Rachel because he wants to marry her.
(c) It is a disposition of the will from the judge.
(d) It is from Max pleading with Rachel to give up her rights to Troy's money.
2. What does Nate think is the cause of his poor relationships with his family?
(b) Nate himself.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His demanding children.
3. Who offers his services for a flat fee of five million dollars?
4. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
(a) They are incorrectly calculated.
(b) They are really reasonable.
(c) They are redundant among all the lawyers.
(d) They are more than the heirs can get from the estate.
5. Who is feared by all Troy's children for his lawyer skills?
(b) The judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate notice about the paint in the hospital?
2. Why does Snead not mind that his work will be difficult?
3. How is Nate's condition in this chapter?
4. Why is Jevy in a hurry to get back to the city?
5. After shooting a few holes in Snead's testimony, who does Nate go after next?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Nate score the first point in the dispositions?
2. What did working five days on the Phelan will in the city prove to Nate's satisfaction?
3. What did Nate tell Josh on the drive from the airport?
4. What was Nate doing at the cottage?
5. What did Nate feel like back in D.C. and what did he do about it?
6. Why did Hark meet with the other Phelan heir lawyers and what happened at the meeting?
7. What did the lawyers fighting the will do about the sanity examination?
8. What did Neva tell Nate about the last time she spoke with Rachel? What did Nate believe about Rachel and what did he find odd?
9. What happened when Nate was admitted to the hospital for the second time?
10. Why was Josh worried about the settlement of the will?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)