|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
(a) Why she became a doctor.
(b) How she changed her name and becomes a missionary.
(c) How she becomes accepted in the tribe.
(d) Why she did not marry.
2. What does Hawk tell the other lawyers that makes them nervous?
(a) That Hawk has the judge in his pocket.
(b) That Mary has joined his lawsuit.
(c) That TJ and Mary have withdrawn their challenge.
(d) That Mary has withdrawn her suit.
3. What does the doctor say about Nate's fever returning?
(a) It means a slower recovery.
(b) It means it has gone into hemorrhagic dengue fever.
(c) It is normal.
(d) It means death is imminent.
4. Where is Nate drawn as he wanders the city?
(a) A bar.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
5. What does Nate hope to do with his children?
(a) Gain their trust and affection.
(b) Become a mentor of sorts.
(c) He is not sure.
(d) Make amends and then let them go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Snead not mind that his work will be difficult?
2. Who offers his services for a flat fee of five million dollars?
3. Why is Jevy in a hurry to get back to the city?
4. To where does Nate retreat for time to think?
5. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Josh meet with Judge Wycliff and what did he tell him? What was the Judge's response?
2. What does Rachel see about Nate and what does she offer?
3. What did Neva tell Nate about the last time she spoke with Rachel? What did Nate believe about Rachel and what did he find odd?
4. What did Nate feel like back in D.C. and what did he do about it?
5. What did the lawyers fighting the will do about the sanity examination?
6. Who did Nate think he saw when he was sick and what did he feel about it?
7. What was Nate doing at the cottage?
8. What did Nate want to do to get away following the Phelan heir depositions? Why does he want to do it? How well does he think it will work?
9. How did Nate score the first point in the dispositions?
10. What did Rachel tell Nate when she returned to the village?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)