|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nate end up after leaving the hospital?
(a) Back in the hospital.
(b) On a plane back to the States.
(c) He dies in an alleyway.
(d) Under Rachel's care.
2. With what is Rachel content?
(a) Living a simple life among the Indians and God.
(b) Her practise and her radio.
(c) Knowing she can leave if necessary.
(d) Her books and medical practise.
3. How did the men of the tribe act?
(b) Very friendly.
(c) Quite hostile.
(d) Suspicious at first.
4. What does Hark tell the other lawyers of Troy's family?
(a) That Snead is willing to testify on their behalf.
(b) That Snead is unwilling to testify.
(c) That he thinks they should "throw in the towel."
(d) That there are two other illegitimate children wanting money.
5. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(b) The family's lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Snead not mind that his work will be difficult?
2. Who does Josh call to find out about Nate?
3. What strikes Nate about the Indian village?
4. After a week of searching for Rachel, what does Nate realize?
5. What does Hawk tell the other lawyers that makes them nervous?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Josh want to speak to Nate and why was it impossible?
2. What did Rachel tell Nate when she returned to the village?
3. Rex was the smartest of the Phelan heirs. What was he good at and what did he realize?
4. What happened right after Nate woke the day after the storm?
5. What does Nate notice about the Indian village and how does he respond to it?
6. How was Nate feeling physically as he journeyed back to civilization and what did he find out?
7. Why did Hark meet with the other Phelan heir lawyers and what happened at the meeting?
8. What was Hark doing to help his lawsuit?
9. What did Nate feel like back in D.C. and what did he do about it?
10. Why was Josh worried about the settlement of the will?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)