|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does TJ do?
(a) Calls his mother to get her advice.
(b) Hits his brother.
(c) Fires his lawyers and adds his suit to that of Rex's.
2. Who does Josh call to find out about Nate?
(a) His South American contact, Valdir.
3. What thought occurs to Nate?
(a) That he could die in Pantanal.
(b) That Rachel must be have crazy to live in this area.
(c) That Rachel might go with him to New York.
(d) That he might decide to stay in the jungle with Rachel.
4. What does Nate notice about his IV bag?
(a) He does not notice anything about it.
(b) It has been taken by another patient.
(c) It is moldy.
(d) It is empty and has not been refilled.
5. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
(a) They speak too fast.
(b) They are women and children who are not allowed to speak to strangers.
(c) They just stare at the men.
(d) They do not speak any Portuguese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
2. What does Neva find on her desk?
3. What symptoms develop in Nate?
4. Why does Snead not mind that his work will be difficult?
5. How often does Neva communicate with Rachel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Hark meet with the other Phelan heir lawyers and what happened at the meeting?
2. What did Nate tell Josh on the drive from the airport?
3. What did Nate want to do to get away following the Phelan heir depositions? Why does he want to do it? How well does he think it will work?
4. What was Nate doing at the cottage?
5. What did Neva tell Nate about the last time she spoke with Rachel? What did Nate believe about Rachel and what did he find odd?
6. Who did Nate think he saw when he was sick and what did he feel about it?
7. What happened when Nate was admitted to the hospital for the second time?
8. What does Nate notice about the Indian village and how does he respond to it?
9. What did Rachel tell Nate when she returned to the village?
10. What did Rex decide to do about his understanding?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)