Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(b) The family's lawyers.
2. What does Rex do that his other siblings do not?
(a) Include his mother in the lawsuit.
(b) Buy in on the company's stocks.
(c) Reviews the paperwork from the lawyers.
(d) Write to Rachel.
3. What does Nate hope to do with his children?
(a) Become a mentor of sorts.
(b) He is not sure.
(c) Make amends and then let them go.
(d) Gain their trust and affection.
4. What does TJ do?
(b) Calls his mother to get her advice.
(c) Fires his lawyers and adds his suit to that of Rex's.
(d) Hits his brother.
5. What do Josh and the Judge review?
(a) The videotape of Troy's mental assessment, will signing, and plunge from the balcony.
(b) The will to see if there are any loose ends.
(c) The probate plan.
(d) The money each person stands to receive.
6. What does Mary Ross decide to do?
(a) Withdraw from the legal proceedings altogether.
(b) Kill herself like her father.
(c) Cozen up to Nate.
(d) Fire her lawyers and join her brothers in their suit.
7. What is the problem when Nate is admitted to the hospital for the second time?
(a) There are no more antibiotic IV drugs.
(b) There are no rooms available.
(c) He is in a coma.
(d) The doctor won't treat him since he left the hospital AMA.
8. Why does the lawsuit go forward?
(a) The lawyers insist.
(b) Josh insists.
(c) To maintain the state-ordered deadline.
(d) To preserve Troy Phelan's estate.
9. What does Welly tell Valdir?
(a) That he buried Nate in the jungle because Nate died of a snakebite.
(b) That the Santa Loura had sunk and that Jevy and Nate's exact whereabouts were unknown.
(c) That Nate and Jevy are on their way.
(d) That the Santa Loura has just pulled up to the dock.
10. After shooting a few holes in Snead's testimony, who does Nate go after next?
(b) Troy's last secretary.
11. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
(c) Look at patients.
12. How is Nate's condition in this chapter?
(a) Improving daily.
(c) About the same as when he arrived at the hospital.
(d) He dies.
13. Who offers his services for a flat fee of five million dollars?
14. How long has it been since Rachel has entered the Pantanal?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) She never has.
(d) 11 years.
15. What does Rachel refuse to do?
(a) Be left out of her inheritance.
(b) Sign the papers.
(c) Nothing; she is totally cooperative.
(d) Stay in the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Rachel herself baptized?
2. For whom does Nate search after he leaves the hospital?
3. Besides preaching the gospel, what does Rachel do?
4. What does Nate offer to do for Rachel?
5. Why does Nate bribe Jevy to help him leave the hospital?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)