|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Neva communicate with Rachel?
(a) Once a year.
(c) Twice a month.
(d) Every other month.
2. What does Nate tell Rachel?
(a) About his past.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That if she doesn't claim her inheritance some very bad people will benefit.
(d) That he will forcibly take her back.
3. How long has it been since Rachel has entered the Pantanal?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) She never has.
4. What do Josh and the Judge review?
(a) The money each person stands to receive.
(b) The videotape of Troy's mental assessment, will signing, and plunge from the balcony.
(c) The will to see if there are any loose ends.
(d) The probate plan.
5. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(b) The family's lawyers.
6. Who has Rachel herself baptized?
(a) The village chief.
(b) Most of the tribe in the neighboring village.
(c) A little girl bitten by a poisonous snake.
(d) The chief's wife in the neighboring village.
7. For whom does Nate search after he leaves the hospital?
8. Why does the lawsuit go forward?
(a) To preserve Troy Phelan's estate.
(b) The lawyers insist.
(c) To maintain the state-ordered deadline.
(d) Josh insists.
9. What does Mary Ross decide to do?
(a) Cozen up to Nate.
(b) Fire her lawyers and join her brothers in their suit.
(c) Withdraw from the legal proceedings altogether.
(d) Kill herself like her father.
10. Where is Nate settling in nicely?
(a) In a penthouse in Manhatten.
(c) St. Michaels.
(d) A hideaway in the Adirondacks.
11. What does Nate notice about the paint in the hospital?
(a) It is multicolored.
(b) It is a lime green.
(c) It is stark white.
(d) It is peeling.
12. What do all the lawyers sign?
(a) Nolo contendre plea.
(b) An affadavit hiring Hark.
(d) Paperwork for a loan.
13. What do the lawyers do in the mock testimony with Sneads?
(a) Feed him lies.
(b) Tell him to tell the absolute truth.
(c) Realize he will do them no good.
14. Who promises the cooperation of Troy's latest mistress, Nicolette?
15. Where does Nate end up after leaving the hospital?
(a) Under Rachel's care.
(b) Back in the hospital.
(c) On a plane back to the States.
(d) He dies in an alleyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does TJ do?
2. What does Hark tell the other lawyers of Troy's family?
3. What does the neighboring village chief say about the little girl's death?
4. Where do all waterways eventually lead in the area where Jevy and Nate are?
5. What does Nate hope to do with his children?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)