|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
(b) Look at patients.
2. What do Josh and the Judge review?
(a) The will to see if there are any loose ends.
(b) The videotape of Troy's mental assessment, will signing, and plunge from the balcony.
(c) The money each person stands to receive.
(d) The probate plan.
3. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(b) The family's lawyers.
4. Why does a little girl in the neighboring village die?
(a) Rachel has no antivenin for the little girl.
(b) She is torn up too badly by an alligator to be helped.
(c) She is killed by accident by a hunter.
(d) She has too high a fever and dies.
5. What thought occurs to Nate?
(a) That Rachel might go with him to New York.
(b) That Rachel must be have crazy to live in this area.
(c) That he could die in Pantanal.
(d) That he might decide to stay in the jungle with Rachel.
6. What does Rachel refuse to do?
(a) Sign the papers.
(b) Stay in the village.
(c) Nothing; she is totally cooperative.
(d) Be left out of her inheritance.
7. What does Nate know about Snead's testimony?
(a) That it has the ring of truth to it.
(b) That it will be the death knell of Rachel's inheritance.
(c) That it is either manipulated by Gettys or outright fabricated.
(d) That it has many inconsistencies.
8. What does the neighboring village chief say about the little girl's death?
(a) That their bush god is punishing the parents.
(b) That these things just happen in life.
(c) That it is his fault for allowing her to go into the jungle.
(d) He chides the parents for their belief in Christianity.
9. What does Neva find on her desk?
(a) A large envelope addressed to Nate.
(b) A large envelope addressed to Rachel.
(c) Two envelopes; one addressed to her and one to Nate.
10. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
(a) They recant their evaluation.
(b) They find themselves without a job.
(c) They are adamant about Troy's capacity.
(d) They receive a huge payoff.
11. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
(a) They are incorrectly calculated.
(b) They are redundant among all the lawyers.
(c) They are more than the heirs can get from the estate.
(d) They are really reasonable.
12. Who has Rachel herself baptized?
(a) The chief's wife in the neighboring village.
(b) A little girl bitten by a poisonous snake.
(c) The village chief.
(d) Most of the tribe in the neighboring village.
13. What do all the lawyers sign?
(a) An affadavit hiring Hark.
(c) Paperwork for a loan.
(d) Nolo contendre plea.
14. What does Rex inherit from his father, Troy?
(a) Troy's mathematical abilities.
(b) His eyes and nose.
(c) His ability to be a peacemaker.
(d) His aggressiveness.
15. Who offers his services for a flat fee of five million dollars?
Short Answer Questions
1. After shooting a few holes in Snead's testimony, who does Nate go after next?
2. What does Nate confide to Phil?
3. What does Welly tell Valdir?
4. Who is Dr. Sabo?
5. What does Nate notice about his IV bag?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)