|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco demand?
(a) Payment for his dead cow.
(b) Payment to get them off the island.
(c) Payment for his wrecked airplane.
(d) Payment for his wrecked boat.
2. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(b) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(c) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
(d) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
3. Why are they having trouble navigating the river?
(a) Too many jutting trees.
(b) There is a bad storm.
(c) Too many crocodiles.
(d) It's dark and the boat's lights are not working properly.
4. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
(a) His wife and three children.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother and brother-in-law.
5. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A paper donating his body to medical science.
(b) A living will.
(c) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(d) A holographic will.
6. Who helps Jevy with directions?
(a) A young boy.
(b) No one.
(c) An experienced fisherman.
(d) An elderly woman on the bank.
7. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) With a large breakfast.
(b) With meditation.
(c) By going to a 12-step meeting.
(d) With a ten-mile run.
8. What does Rachel change her last name to after graduation from medical school?
9. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
(a) Because he did not like Troy.
(b) Because he is glad the relatives will not get anything.
(c) Because the courtroom is packed.
(d) He is a little jealous of all of Troy's money.
10. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For paying taxes on the estate.
(b) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
(c) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
(d) For keeping the family off balance.
11. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(b) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(c) Have Troy buried in South America.
(d) Share a preview of the will with the media.
12. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
(b) Nate told him to bug off.
(c) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
(d) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
13. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His fiance.
(b) His parents.
(c) His partying acquaintances.
(d) His former wives.
14. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
(a) Sergio and Josh.
(b) Alice and Josh.
(c) Alice and Sergio.
(d) Josh and Rachel.
15. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
(b) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
(c) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
(d) That Troy's body be cremated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening back in the States?
2. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
3. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
4. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
5. How does Nate feel in South America?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)