Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
2. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A native speaker.
(d) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
3. What is an ever-present danger?
(a) The motor quitting.
(b) Alligator attacks.
(d) Poisonous snakes dropping into the boat.
4. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife and three children.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His brother and brother-in-law.
5. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(b) Josh's sisters.
(c) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(d) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
6. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
(a) Let Ramble's mother contest on his behalf.
(b) Contest the will.
(c) Let the lawyer handle the trust.
(d) Be appreciative for what he has.
7. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
(a) Looking for a nightclub.
(b) Looking for Rachel.
(c) Looking for open stores.
(d) He has lost the way to his motel room.
8. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
(a) That the woman missionary is no longer there.
(b) That the woman missionary died last month.
(c) That they are off-course.
(d) That there is a woman missionary around the area.
9. Who is Sergio?
(a) Nate's brother.
(b) Troy's bodyguard.
(c) Troy's brother.
(d) Nate's counselor.
10. Where do they make an emergency landing?
(a) In the water.
(b) At a dirt airstrip.
(c) On a farm.
(d) On the treetops.
11. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) Rex's lawyer.
(b) An oilman.
(c) Matilda's boyfriend.
(d) Rachel's husband.
12. Who rescues the three men?
(a) Some missionaries.
(b) The local paramilitary group.
(c) The military.
(d) The politzi.
13. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Expensive suits.
(b) Not much except when he has to.
(c) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
(d) Long, white robes.
14. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
(a) He thinks the judge is incompetent.
(b) To protect Troy's confidentiality.
(c) He does not know the judge.
(d) He is being arbitrary.
15. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Nate is arrested for DUI.
(b) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
(c) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
(d) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
2. What does the Judge read aloud?
3. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
4. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
5. Where does Nate find liquor?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)