|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Josh Phelan.
(b) Troy Phelan.
(c) Thomas Phelan.
(d) Susan Jeter's daughter.
2. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(a) That heir receives nothing.
(c) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
(d) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
3. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
(a) Troy's dog.
4. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) Rachel's husband.
(b) Rex's lawyer.
(c) An oilman.
(d) Matilda's boyfriend.
5. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) With meditation.
(b) With a ten-mile run.
(c) By going to a 12-step meeting.
(d) With a large breakfast.
6. Why do they shed tears?
(a) For the loss of lots of money.
(b) For Troy's death.
(c) For the way Troy kills himself.
(d) Because they didn't know they had another relative.
7. What is an ever-present danger?
(a) The motor quitting.
(b) Alligator attacks.
(c) Poisonous snakes dropping into the boat.
8. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His parents.
(b) His fiance.
(c) His former wives.
(d) His partying acquaintances.
9. What is happening back in the States?
(a) It is time to read Troy's will.
(b) Troy tells Josh to continue pretending Troy is dead.
(c) Troy's family have tried to find and destroy Troy's most recent will.
(d) Troy has finally come out of his coma.
10. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
(b) It is hostile to Americans.
(c) It is not approachable by land.
(d) It is only approachable by air.
11. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
(a) Jevy had been paid well to help Nate navigate the Pantanal and he intended to complete his mission.
(b) He is worried about Nate.
(c) He wants to know if they are still leaving.
(d) Nate owes him money.
12. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
(b) Nate told him to bug off.
(c) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
(d) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
13. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 2 billion.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 11 million.
(d) 11 billion.
14. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) Thirty percent of settlement.
(b) Fifty percent of settlement.
(c) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
(d) A hefty hourly wage.
15. Who is Neva Collier?
(a) A missionary.
(b) A friend of Nate's.
(c) A friend of Rachel Lane's.
(d) Troy's last mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the two men at the end of Chapter 26?
2. What creates a media frenzy?
3. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
4. Who does Nate hire?
5. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)