|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
(b) It is only approachable by air.
(c) It is not approachable by land.
(d) It is hostile to Americans.
2. Where do they make an emergency landing?
(a) At a dirt airstrip.
(b) In the water.
(c) On the treetops.
(d) On a farm.
3. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
(b) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
(c) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
(d) Nate told him to bug off.
4. What is his state after drinking?
(a) He is feeling guilty.
(b) He doesn't drink.
(c) He feels great.
(d) He is naked, intoxicated and unconscious.
5. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Susan Jeter's daughter.
(b) Josh Phelan.
(c) Troy Phelan.
(d) Thomas Phelan.
6. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) Thirty percent of settlement.
(b) Fifty percent of settlement.
(c) A hefty hourly wage.
(d) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
7. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) His wife divorced him.
(c) He had nowhere to go.
(d) His children wouldn't speak to him.
8. How do they complete the rescue?
(a) By helicoptor.
(b) By boat.
(c) By seaplane.
(d) By jeep.
9. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Resign from Troy's employ.
(d) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
10. What is Tira hoping to do?
(a) Seduce Josh to get more money.
(b) Kill off the other relatives to get more money.
(c) Take Ramble's money from him.
(d) Manage Ramble's share of the money.
11. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) Rex's lawyer.
(b) Rachel's husband.
(c) Matilda's boyfriend.
(d) An oilman.
12. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
(a) Through negligence and poor behavior.
(b) He never had any friends.
(c) Because he is gone so long.
(d) Because he moved to another city.
13. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
(b) A couple glasses of wine.
(c) One and a half bottles of vodka.
(d) Two beers.
14. What is the state of mind of the Phelan heirs after Troy's will is read?
15. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His partying acquaintances.
(b) His fiance.
(c) His former wives.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening back in the States?
2. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
3. What does Jevy say that he regrets saying?
4. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
5. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)