|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jevy have to rock the boat?
(a) To get the water out of it.
(b) To reset the propeller.
(c) To settle the outboard motor.
(d) To get it off shore where it was stuck.
2. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Not much except when he has to.
(b) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
(c) Long, white robes.
(d) Expensive suits.
3. Who is Sergio?
(a) Nate's counselor.
(b) Troy's bodyguard.
(c) Troy's brother.
(d) Nate's brother.
4. How does Nate feel in South America?
(a) Awed at the scenery.
5. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 11 billion.
(b) 2 billion.
(c) 2 million.
(d) 11 million.
6. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) Nate told him to bug off.
(b) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
(c) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
(d) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
7. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
(d) Resign from Troy's employ.
8. What happens to Rachel's mother?
(a) She dies of cancer.
(b) She kills herself.
(c) She dies in a plane crash.
(d) She disappears.
9. Why are they having trouble navigating the river?
(a) It's dark and the boat's lights are not working properly.
(b) Too many crocodiles.
(c) Too many jutting trees.
(d) There is a bad storm.
10. How many wives has Troy had?
11. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
(a) He thinks the judge is incompetent.
(b) He is being arbitrary.
(c) To protect Troy's confidentiality.
(d) He does not know the judge.
12. Why do they shed tears?
(a) For the loss of lots of money.
(b) Because they didn't know they had another relative.
(c) For the way Troy kills himself.
(d) For Troy's death.
13. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
(a) Because he moved to another city.
(b) Through negligence and poor behavior.
(c) Because he is gone so long.
(d) He never had any friends.
14. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Josh's sisters.
(b) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(c) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(d) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
15. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
(a) A portable laptop with a satellite card.
(b) A morse code transponder.
(c) A satellite phone.
(d) An emergency locator beacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
2. What does Jevy fear?
3. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
4. On what river is Nate?
5. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)