|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rachel's mother?
(a) Susan Cunningham.
(b) Lynn Costner.
(c) Evelyn Comely.
(d) Evelyn Cunningham.
2. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
(b) For paying taxes on the estate.
(c) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
(d) For keeping the family off balance.
3. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(c) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
(d) Resign from Troy's employ.
4. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) Directly to the airport.
(c) To Josh's home.
(d) To the firm's office.
5. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
(a) Because he is gone so long.
(b) He never had any friends.
(c) Through negligence and poor behavior.
(d) Because he moved to another city.
6. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) An oilman.
(b) Rex's lawyer.
(c) Matilda's boyfriend.
(d) Rachel's husband.
7. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) He had nowhere to go.
(c) His wife divorced him.
(d) His children wouldn't speak to him.
8. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A secretary.
(b) A bodyguard.
(c) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
(d) A native speaker.
9. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(b) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(c) By verbally harrassing Nate.
(d) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
10. Who is Neva Collier?
(a) A friend of Rachel Lane's.
(b) A missionary.
(c) A friend of Nate's.
(d) Troy's last mistress.
11. How many wives has Troy had?
12. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Go into a deep depression.
(b) Disappear for months.
(c) Go on a spending binge.
(d) Get hooked on drugs again.
13. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
(b) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
(c) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
(d) That Troy's body be cremated.
14. How does Nate feel in South America?
(d) Awed at the scenery.
15. What does Marco demand?
(a) Payment to get them off the island.
(b) Payment for his wrecked airplane.
(c) Payment for his wrecked boat.
(d) Payment for his dead cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
2. Where does Nate think Rachel is?
3. What is happening back in the States?
4. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
5. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)