|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) Josh is the best person for the firm.
(b) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
(c) Nate will not represent the firm well.
(d) Nate is the best person for the firm.
2. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
(b) Leaves on a plane for South America.
(c) Commits suicide.
(d) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
3. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A holographic will.
(b) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(c) A paper donating his body to medical science.
(d) A living will.
4. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) Troy's family members.
(b) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(c) The press.
(d) The IRS.
5. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
(a) That the woman missionary died last month.
(b) That they are off-course.
(c) That there is a woman missionary around the area.
(d) That the woman missionary is no longer there.
6. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
(a) Nate O'Riley.
(b) Josh is thinking of going himself.
(d) Troy's eldest son.
7. What is Tira hoping to do?
(a) Kill off the other relatives to get more money.
(b) Manage Ramble's share of the money.
(c) Take Ramble's money from him.
(d) Seduce Josh to get more money.
8. Who is Neva Collier?
(a) Troy's last mistress.
(b) A friend of Nate's.
(c) A missionary.
(d) A friend of Rachel Lane's.
9. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
(a) His children wouldn't speak to him.
(b) He had nowhere to go.
(c) He lost his job.
(d) His wife divorced him.
10. Where do they make an emergency landing?
(a) On the treetops.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In the water.
(d) At a dirt airstrip.
11. What is happening back in the States?
(a) Troy tells Josh to continue pretending Troy is dead.
(b) It is time to read Troy's will.
(c) Troy has finally come out of his coma.
(d) Troy's family have tried to find and destroy Troy's most recent will.
12. Who is Valdir Ruiz?
(a) An old friend of Josh's.
(b) A lawyer Josh hires in Corumba.
(c) Rachel's fiance.
(d) An old friend of Nate's.
13. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
(b) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
(c) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
(d) Nate is arrested for DUI.
14. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(b) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
(c) By verbally harrassing Nate.
(d) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
15. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
(a) He thinks the judge is incompetent.
(b) He is being arbitrary.
(c) To protect Troy's confidentiality.
(d) He does not know the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do they take off on their flight?
2. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
3. On what river is Nate?
4. Who is Nate avoiding?
5. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)