|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
(a) That there is a woman missionary around the area.
(b) That the woman missionary is no longer there.
(c) That they are off-course.
(d) That the woman missionary died last month.
2. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Leaves on a plane for South America.
(b) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
(c) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
(d) Commits suicide.
3. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
(a) Directly to the airport.
(b) To his apartment.
(c) To Josh's home.
(d) To the firm's office.
4. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
(a) A morse code transponder.
(b) A satellite phone.
(c) An emergency locator beacon.
(d) A portable laptop with a satellite card.
5. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) Rachel's husband.
(b) An oilman.
(c) Rex's lawyer.
(d) Matilda's boyfriend.
6. Why is Ramble an exception in the will?
(a) His dad actually loves him.
(b) He actually loves his father.
(c) He is incapacitated.
(d) He is still a minor.
7. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
(b) He's not sure yet.
(c) Through his father's oil investments.
(d) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
8. Why are they having trouble navigating the river?
(a) There is a bad storm.
(b) Too many crocodiles.
(c) Too many jutting trees.
(d) It's dark and the boat's lights are not working properly.
9. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) Troy's holographic will.
(b) A statement about the probate process.
(c) An admonishment for order in the court.
(d) A pre-will statement from Troy.
10. What is happening back in the States?
(a) Troy has finally come out of his coma.
(b) Troy's family have tried to find and destroy Troy's most recent will.
(c) It is time to read Troy's will.
(d) Troy tells Josh to continue pretending Troy is dead.
11. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His fiance.
(b) His partying acquaintances.
(c) His parents.
(d) His former wives.
12. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Get hooked on drugs again.
(b) Go on a spending binge.
(c) Go into a deep depression.
(d) Disappear for months.
13. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
(b) Troy's dog.
14. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
(a) Alice and Sergio.
(b) Sergio and Josh.
(c) Alice and Josh.
(d) Josh and Rachel.
15. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Neva Collier?
2. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
3. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
4. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
5. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)