|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they shed tears?
(a) For the loss of lots of money.
(b) For the way Troy kills himself.
(c) Because they didn't know they had another relative.
(d) For Troy's death.
2. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He plans to sign a new will.
(b) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
(c) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
(d) He plans to takeover a rival company.
3. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
4. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(b) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(c) By verbally harrassing Nate.
(d) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
5. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
(a) That the woman missionary died last month.
(b) That the woman missionary is no longer there.
(c) That they are off-course.
(d) That there is a woman missionary around the area.
6. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
(c) Troy's dog.
7. Who helps Jevy with directions?
(a) No one.
(b) An elderly woman on the bank.
(c) A young boy.
(d) An experienced fisherman.
8. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
(b) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
(c) Leaves on a plane for South America.
(d) Commits suicide.
9. Where do they make an emergency landing?
(a) At a dirt airstrip.
(b) On the treetops.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In the water.
10. Where does Nate find liquor?
(a) In a delicatessen that remained open and sold liquor.
(b) From a homeless man.
(c) In the hotel restaurant.
(d) He doesn't.
11. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
(b) It is hostile to Americans.
(c) It is only approachable by air.
(d) It is not approachable by land.
12. How much does Nate give Marco?
(a) 10,000 dollars.
(b) 100 dollars.
(c) 1000 pesos.
(d) 50 dollars.
13. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) An oilman.
(b) Rachel's husband.
(c) Rex's lawyer.
(d) Matilda's boyfriend.
14. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(b) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
(c) Resign from Troy's employ.
15. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(b) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(c) Josh's sisters.
(d) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what river is Nate?
2. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
3. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
4. Who rescues the three men?
5. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)