Short Answer Key
1. What character is present in the opening of this story?
2. How many wives has Troy had?
3. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
4. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
5. What is Phelan rumored to have?
6. What does Phelan wear?
Long, white robes.
7. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
He plans to sign a new will.
8. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
To make sure he is legally competent.
9. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
A holographic will.
10. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
11. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they...
This section contains 2,304 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)