Short Answer Questions Key
1. What character is present in the opening of this story?
2. How many wives has Troy had?
3. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
4. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
5. What is Phelan rumored to have?
6. What does Phelan wear?
Long, white robes.
7. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
He plans to sign a new will.
8. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
To make sure he is legally competent.
This section contains 5,069 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)