|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) With meditation.
(b) With a ten-mile run.
(c) With a large breakfast.
(d) By going to a 12-step meeting.
2. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
(b) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
(c) Nate told him to bug off.
(d) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
3. What does Nate notice about his IV bag?
(a) It is moldy.
(b) It is empty and has not been refilled.
(c) It has been taken by another patient.
(d) He does not notice anything about it.
4. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
(a) They recant their evaluation.
(b) They receive a huge payoff.
(c) They are adamant about Troy's capacity.
(d) They find themselves without a job.
5. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
2. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
3. What does Josh provide Nate?
4. What does Josh offer each heir to settle?
5. Why is Ramble an exception in the will?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)