|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
(a) They are really reasonable.
(b) They are more than the heirs can get from the estate.
(c) They are incorrectly calculated.
(d) They are redundant among all the lawyers.
2. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His parents.
(b) His partying acquaintances.
(c) His fiance.
(d) His former wives.
3. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
(a) A couple glasses of wine.
(b) One and a half bottles of vodka.
(d) Two beers.
4. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
(a) Why she became a doctor.
(b) Why she did not marry.
(c) How she becomes accepted in the tribe.
(d) How she changed her name and becomes a missionary.
5. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
(b) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
(c) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
(d) Nate is arrested for DUI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Nate and Jevy stop?
2. To where does Nate retreat for time to think?
3. What does Nate notice about the paint in the hospital?
4. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
5. What does Nate know about Snead's testimony?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)