|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(c) The family's lawyers.
2. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By verbally harrassing Nate.
(b) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(c) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(d) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
3. What does Rachel refuse to do?
(a) Stay in the village.
(b) Sign the papers.
(c) Be left out of her inheritance.
(d) Nothing; she is totally cooperative.
4. What does the neighboring village chief say about the little girl's death?
(a) That these things just happen in life.
(b) That it is his fault for allowing her to go into the jungle.
(c) He chides the parents for their belief in Christianity.
(d) That their bush god is punishing the parents.
5. Who is Neva Collier?
(a) Troy's last mistress.
(b) A friend of Rachel Lane's.
(c) A missionary.
(d) A friend of Nate's.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Rex first tell his discovery about the lawyers?
2. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
3. Where are the two men at the end of Chapter 26?
4. Who promises the cooperation of Troy's latest mistress, Nicolette?
5. What does the Judge read aloud?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)