|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Josh doing while Nate is trying to convince Rachel to look at the papers?
(a) Tying up the loose ends about the will.
(c) Laying out a probate plan.
(d) "Courting" the other family members to get them to accept the will.
2. What does Nate notice about his IV bag?
(a) It has been taken by another patient.
(b) It is moldy.
(c) It is empty and has not been refilled.
(d) He does not notice anything about it.
3. What character is present in the opening of this story?
(a) Josh Stafford.
(b) Rachel Lane.
(c) Nate O'Reily.
(d) Troy Pelham.
4. Who offers his services for a flat fee of five million dollars?
5. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
(a) They just stare at the men.
(b) They speak too fast.
(c) They do not speak any Portuguese.
(d) They are women and children who are not allowed to speak to strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nate end up after leaving the hospital?
2. To where does Nate retreat for time to think?
3. Why can't Nate speak to Rachel the next day?
4. Who is Sergio?
5. How much does Nate give Marco?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)