|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(a) That heir receives nothing.
(b) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
(c) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
2. What does Nate think is the cause of his poor relationships with his family?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) Nate himself.
(d) His demanding children.
3. What does TJ do?
(a) Calls his mother to get her advice.
(b) Fires his lawyers and adds his suit to that of Rex's.
(c) Hits his brother.
4. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
(a) It has many branches and the banks are flooded.
(b) Too many trees and other debris in the water.
(c) It is very narrow and shallow.
(d) It has many whirlpools that spin the boat.
5. Why are they having trouble navigating the river?
(a) It's dark and the boat's lights are not working properly.
(b) Too many jutting trees.
(c) There is a bad storm.
(d) Too many crocodiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh suggest that Nate do for Rachel?
2. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
3. What is Josh doing for Nate?
4. Why is Ramble an exception in the will?
5. With what amount do the lawyers counter?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)