|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
(b) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(c) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
(d) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
2. What does a second letter say?
(a) It is from Nate saying he really needs to see Rachel because he wants to marry her.
(b) It is a disposition of the will from the judge.
(c) It is from Max pleading with Rachel to give up her rights to Troy's money.
(d) It tells Neva of Nate and his interaction with Rachel about the will.
3. What does Nate notice about the paint in the hospital?
(a) It is multicolored.
(b) It is stark white.
(c) It is a lime green.
(d) It is peeling.
4. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To make sure he is legally competent.
(b) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(c) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(d) Because he has become a recluse.
5. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
(a) Through negligence and poor behavior.
(b) Because he is gone so long.
(c) Because he moved to another city.
(d) He never had any friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
2. What happens when the lawyers cannot dredge up anything on Rachel?
3. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
4. Who is Nate avoiding?
5. What has Rachel left for any American that comes to the village?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)