|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
(a) That the brain tumor is considerably advanced.
(b) That the brain tumor could have been safely removed.
(c) That he does not have a brain tumor.
(d) That in addition to the brain tumor, he has several other tumors.
2. Why does Nate decide to take a meandering trip home?
(a) To grieve for Rachel.
(b) To celebrate the life of Rachel.
(c) He is lost on the Amazon again.
(d) To delay the heirs receiving more money.
3. What is an ever-present danger?
(b) Poisonous snakes dropping into the boat.
(c) Alligator attacks.
(d) The motor quitting.
4. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
(a) Alice and Josh.
(b) Sergio and Josh.
(c) Alice and Sergio.
(d) Josh and Rachel.
5. Where is Nate settling in nicely?
(a) In a penthouse in Manhatten.
(c) St. Michaels.
(d) A hideaway in the Adirondacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wives has Troy had?
2. What is Josh doing while Nate is trying to convince Rachel to look at the papers?
3. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
4. On what river is Nate?
5. What happens after Nate's fever breaks?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)