|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
(b) Expensive suits.
(c) Long, white robes.
(d) Not much except when he has to.
2. What does Nate think is the cause of his poor relationships with his family?
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His demanding children.
(d) Nate himself.
3. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Get hooked on drugs again.
(b) Go on a spending binge.
(c) Go into a deep depression.
(d) Disappear for months.
4. What do the lawyers do in the mock testimony with Sneads?
(b) Realize he will do them no good.
(c) Tell him to tell the absolute truth.
(d) Feed him lies.
5. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Susan Jeter's daughter.
(b) Thomas Phelan.
(c) Josh Phelan.
(d) Troy Phelan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
2. What does Rex inherit from his father, Troy?
3. Why does Nate decide to take a meandering trip home?
4. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
5. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)