|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
(a) He contests it.
(b) He asks to look at it.
(c) He files papers to dismiss it.
(d) He files a petition with the court compelling the Phelan will.
2. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(b) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
(c) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(d) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
3. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
(b) Nate told him to bug off.
(c) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
(d) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
4. Who rescues the three men?
(a) The military.
(b) Some missionaries.
(c) The politzi.
(d) The local paramilitary group.
5. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
(a) He had nowhere to go.
(b) His wife divorced him.
(c) His children wouldn't speak to him.
(d) He lost his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
2. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
3. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
4. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
5. What does Marco demand?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)