|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) Matilda's boyfriend.
(b) Rex's lawyer.
(c) Rachel's husband.
(d) An oilman.
2. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(b) Have Troy buried in South America.
(c) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(d) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
3. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(b) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(c) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(d) Josh's sisters.
4. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A native speaker.
(b) A bodyguard.
(c) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
(d) A secretary.
5. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) The reading of Troy's will.
(b) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
(c) The end of probate.
(d) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
2. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
3. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
4. What is Tira hoping to do?
5. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)