|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
(a) He files a petition with the court compelling the Phelan will.
(b) He contests it.
(c) He asks to look at it.
(d) He files papers to dismiss it.
2. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(a) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
(b) Nate's tirades.
(d) Bad publicity.
3. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
(a) A bucket of ice water thrown on Nate.
(b) A veiled threat from Jevy.
(c) A call from Josh.
(d) A few cold showers, aspirin, cool compresses, and sunglasses.
4. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
(b) Thirty percent of settlement.
(c) Fifty percent of settlement.
(d) A hefty hourly wage.
5. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 2 billion.
(b) 11 million.
(c) 2 million.
(d) 11 billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
2. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
3. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
4. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
5. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)