|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(b) Have Troy buried in South America.
(c) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(d) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
2. What happens to Rachel's mother?
(a) She disappears.
(b) She dies of cancer.
(c) She kills herself.
(d) She dies in a plane crash.
3. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Commits suicide.
(b) Leaves on a plane for South America.
(c) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
(d) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
4. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) Troy's holographic will.
(b) A statement about the probate process.
(c) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(d) An admonishment for order in the court.
5. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) The reading of Troy's will.
(b) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(c) The end of probate.
(d) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening back in the States?
2. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
3. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
4. Who is Hark Gettys?
5. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)