|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is his state after drinking?
(a) He is naked, intoxicated and unconscious.
(b) He doesn't drink.
(c) He is feeling guilty.
(d) He feels great.
2. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(a) Nate's tirades.
(b) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
(c) Bad publicity.
3. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A tumor.
(b) A desire to go into a religious order.
(c) A plot to seize a government in South America.
(d) A plan to double his assets.
4. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Josh Phelan.
(b) Thomas Phelan.
(c) Susan Jeter's daughter.
(d) Troy Phelan.
5. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
(b) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
(c) Nate is arrested for DUI.
(d) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues the three men?
2. Where does Nate find liquor?
3. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
4. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
5. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)