|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
(b) One and a half bottles of vodka.
(c) Two beers.
(d) A couple glasses of wine.
2. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
3. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(b) To make sure he is legally competent.
(c) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(d) Because he has become a recluse.
4. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His fiance.
(b) His former wives.
(c) His partying acquaintances.
(d) His parents.
5. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) Nate told him to bug off.
(b) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
(c) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
(d) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh provide Nate?
2. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
3. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
4. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
5. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)