|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
(a) It shows the company hasn't fired him.
(b) It is something to connect him to his former life.
(c) He feels good about Josh's respect.
(d) It will get him out of the country for the holidays.
2. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A plot to seize a government in South America.
(b) A desire to go into a religious order.
(c) A plan to double his assets.
(d) A tumor.
3. How do they complete the rescue?
(a) By jeep.
(b) By helicoptor.
(c) By boat.
(d) By seaplane.
4. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
(c) Troy's dog.
5. What is happening back in the States?
(a) Troy's family have tried to find and destroy Troy's most recent will.
(b) Troy tells Josh to continue pretending Troy is dead.
(c) Troy has finally come out of his coma.
(d) It is time to read Troy's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is his state after drinking?
2. What happens to Rachel's mother?
3. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
4. How does Nate feel in South America?
5. What character is present in the opening of this story?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)