|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
(a) Through negligence and poor behavior.
(b) He never had any friends.
(c) Because he is gone so long.
(d) Because he moved to another city.
2. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(b) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
(c) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
(d) That heir receives nothing.
3. What is happening back in the States?
(a) Troy's family have tried to find and destroy Troy's most recent will.
(b) It is time to read Troy's will.
(c) Troy has finally come out of his coma.
(d) Troy tells Josh to continue pretending Troy is dead.
4. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
(a) He is worried about Nate.
(b) He wants to know if they are still leaving.
(c) Nate owes him money.
(d) Jevy had been paid well to help Nate navigate the Pantanal and he intended to complete his mission.
5. Where does Nate find liquor?
(a) In the hotel restaurant.
(b) From a homeless man.
(c) In a delicatessen that remained open and sold liquor.
(d) He doesn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues the three men?
2. How many wives has Troy had?
3. What does Jevy fear?
4. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
5. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)