|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(b) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(c) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(d) Josh's sisters.
2. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
(b) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
(c) He plans to sign a new will.
(d) He plans to takeover a rival company.
3. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 2 billion.
(c) 11 billion.
(d) 11 million.
4. Who rescues the three men?
(a) The local paramilitary group.
(b) The military.
(c) The politzi.
(d) Some missionaries.
5. What is Tira hoping to do?
(a) Take Ramble's money from him.
(b) Kill off the other relatives to get more money.
(c) Manage Ramble's share of the money.
(d) Seduce Josh to get more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
2. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
3. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
4. Who is Sergio?
5. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)