|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(b) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(c) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(d) Josh's sisters.
2. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(b) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(c) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
(d) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
3. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By verbally harrassing Nate.
(b) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(c) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
(d) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
4. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For keeping the family off balance.
(b) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
(c) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
(d) For paying taxes on the estate.
5. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) By going to a 12-step meeting.
(b) With a ten-mile run.
(c) With meditation.
(d) With a large breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
2. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
3. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
4. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
5. How much does Nate give Marco?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)