|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The press.
(b) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(c) Troy's family members.
(d) The IRS.
2. What does Jevy fear?
(a) That Nate left without him.
(b) That he will lose his retainer fee.
(c) That Nate might be dead or in need of the hospital
(d) That they won't get the tide if they don't leave soon.
3. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
(a) His brother and brother-in-law.
(b) His wife and three children.
(c) His mother.
(d) His lawyer.
4. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
(a) His children wouldn't speak to him.
(b) His wife divorced him.
(c) He had nowhere to go.
(d) He lost his job.
5. What character is present in the opening of this story?
(a) Rachel Lane.
(b) Nate O'Reily.
(c) Josh Stafford.
(d) Troy Pelham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rachel's mother?
2. What is happening back in the States?
3. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
4. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
5. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)