|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(b) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
(c) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
(d) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
2. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
(a) Looking for a nightclub.
(b) Looking for Rachel.
(c) He has lost the way to his motel room.
(d) Looking for open stores.
3. What creates a media frenzy?
(a) Troy's amended will.
(b) The selling off of Troy's assets for tax bills.
(c) The search for Rachel.
(d) Troy's death.
4. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
(a) Celebrating Christmas.
(b) Thinking about what they will do if they receive no money.
(c) Going to a reunion in Bimini.
(d) Trying to outguess Josh.
5. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 2 billion.
(c) 11 million.
(d) 11 billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
2. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
3. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
4. What character is present in the opening of this story?
5. What does the Judge read aloud?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)