|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) A statement about the probate process.
(b) An admonishment for order in the court.
(c) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(d) Troy's holographic will.
2. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
(a) There is no boat.
(b) Nate is afraid of the water.
(c) Jevy forgot the gas for the boat.
(d) Jevy is not sure there is enough gasoline for the trip.
3. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Go on a spending binge.
(b) Get hooked on drugs again.
(c) Go into a deep depression.
(d) Disappear for months.
4. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
(b) For keeping the family off balance.
(c) For paying taxes on the estate.
(d) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
5. What creates a media frenzy?
(a) The search for Rachel.
(b) Troy's amended will.
(c) Troy's death.
(d) The selling off of Troy's assets for tax bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
2. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
3. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
4. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
5. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)