|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(b) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(c) Have Troy buried in South America.
(d) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
2. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(b) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
(c) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
(d) That heir receives nothing.
3. What does Jevy fear?
(a) That they won't get the tide if they don't leave soon.
(b) That he will lose his retainer fee.
(c) That Nate might be dead or in need of the hospital
(d) That Nate left without him.
4. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
(b) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(c) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(d) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
5. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A plan to double his assets.
(b) A desire to go into a religious order.
(c) A plot to seize a government in South America.
(d) A tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
2. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
3. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
4. What is happening back in the States?
5. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)