|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) He's not sure yet.
(b) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
(c) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
(d) Through his father's oil investments.
2. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
(a) It will get him out of the country for the holidays.
(b) He feels good about Josh's respect.
(c) It is something to connect him to his former life.
(d) It shows the company hasn't fired him.
3. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
(a) A call from Josh.
(b) A few cold showers, aspirin, cool compresses, and sunglasses.
(c) A veiled threat from Jevy.
(d) A bucket of ice water thrown on Nate.
4. When do they take off on their flight?
(a) New Year's eve.
(b) Christmas morning.
(c) New Year's day.
(d) Christmas eve.
5. Who is Valdir Ruiz?
(a) A lawyer Josh hires in Corumba.
(b) An old friend of Josh's.
(c) Rachel's fiance.
(d) An old friend of Nate's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nate avoiding?
2. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
3. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
4. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
5. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)