|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Resign from Troy's employ.
(b) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
2. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
(a) Looking for a nightclub.
(b) Looking for Rachel.
(c) He has lost the way to his motel room.
(d) Looking for open stores.
3. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(a) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
(b) That heir receives nothing.
(c) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
4. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
(b) Nate is arrested for DUI.
(c) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
(d) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
5. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
(b) He's not sure yet.
(c) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
(d) Through his father's oil investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phelan wear?
2. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
3. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
4. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
5. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)