|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
(a) A call from Josh.
(b) A bucket of ice water thrown on Nate.
(c) A few cold showers, aspirin, cool compresses, and sunglasses.
(d) A veiled threat from Jevy.
2. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(b) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(c) To make sure he is legally competent.
(d) Because he has become a recluse.
3. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A tumor.
(b) A plot to seize a government in South America.
(c) A desire to go into a religious order.
(d) A plan to double his assets.
4. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) The reading of Troy's will.
(b) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(c) The end of probate.
(d) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
5. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
(a) It is something to connect him to his former life.
(b) He feels good about Josh's respect.
(c) It will get him out of the country for the holidays.
(d) It shows the company hasn't fired him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
2. Who is Hark Gettys?
3. Who is Valdir Ruiz?
4. Who is Sergio?
5. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)