|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(c) Troy's family members.
(d) The press.
2. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(c) Resign from Troy's employ.
(d) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
3. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Josh Phelan.
(b) Troy Phelan.
(c) Thomas Phelan.
(d) Susan Jeter's daughter.
4. What character is present in the opening of this story?
(a) Josh Stafford.
(b) Troy Pelham.
(c) Rachel Lane.
(d) Nate O'Reily.
5. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A living will.
(b) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(c) A holographic will.
(d) A paper donating his body to medical science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Phelan rumored to have?
2. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
3. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
4. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
5. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)