|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His fiance.
(b) His partying acquaintances.
(c) His former wives.
(d) His parents.
2. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
(b) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
(c) He plans to takeover a rival company.
(d) He plans to sign a new will.
3. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
(a) It is something to connect him to his former life.
(b) It will get him out of the country for the holidays.
(c) It shows the company hasn't fired him.
(d) He feels good about Josh's respect.
4. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
(a) Troy's eldest son.
(c) Josh is thinking of going himself.
(d) Nate O'Riley.
5. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
(b) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
(c) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
(d) Nate is arrested for DUI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
2. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
3. Who is Libbigail's father?
4. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
5. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)