|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
(a) Through negligence and poor behavior.
(b) Because he is gone so long.
(c) Because he moved to another city.
(d) He never had any friends.
2. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
(b) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(c) The end of probate.
(d) The reading of Troy's will.
3. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) Troy's family members.
(b) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(c) The press.
(d) The IRS.
4. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) With a ten-mile run.
(b) With a large breakfast.
(c) With meditation.
(d) By going to a 12-step meeting.
5. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Susan Jeter's daughter.
(b) Josh Phelan.
(c) Troy Phelan.
(d) Thomas Phelan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
2. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
3. How does Nate feel in South America?
4. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
5. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)