|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Josh's sisters.
(b) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(c) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(d) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
2. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) Nate told him to bug off.
(b) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
(c) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
(d) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
3. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Disappear for months.
(b) Go on a spending binge.
(c) Get hooked on drugs again.
(d) Go into a deep depression.
4. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
(a) Alice and Sergio.
(b) Josh and Rachel.
(c) Sergio and Josh.
(d) Alice and Josh.
5. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
(a) He thinks the judge is incompetent.
(b) He is being arbitrary.
(c) To protect Troy's confidentiality.
(d) He does not know the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
2. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
3. Who is Nate avoiding?
4. Who is Hark Gettys?
5. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)