|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
(b) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
(c) Commits suicide.
(d) Leaves on a plane for South America.
2. Who is Valdir Ruiz?
(a) An old friend of Nate's.
(b) An old friend of Josh's.
(c) A lawyer Josh hires in Corumba.
(d) Rachel's fiance.
3. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Troy's body be cremated.
(b) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
(c) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
(d) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
4. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) A hefty hourly wage.
(b) Fifty percent of settlement.
(c) Thirty percent of settlement.
(d) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
5. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) By going to a 12-step meeting.
(b) With meditation.
(c) With a large breakfast.
(d) With a ten-mile run.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
2. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
3. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
4. Who does Nate hire?
5. What creates a media frenzy?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)