|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(b) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(c) Josh's sisters.
(d) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
2. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(b) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(c) Have Troy buried in South America.
(d) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
3. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(b) The IRS.
(c) Troy's family members.
(d) The press.
4. Who is Valdir Ruiz?
(a) An old friend of Josh's.
(b) Rachel's fiance.
(c) An old friend of Nate's.
(d) A lawyer Josh hires in Corumba.
5. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(b) A paper donating his body to medical science.
(c) A living will.
(d) A holographic will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
2. What does Josh provide Nate?
3. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
4. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
5. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)