|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Have Troy buried in South America.
(b) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(c) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(d) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
2. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For paying taxes on the estate.
(b) For keeping the family off balance.
(c) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
(d) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
3. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
(b) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
(c) Nate is arrested for DUI.
(d) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
4. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A living will.
(b) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(c) A paper donating his body to medical science.
(d) A holographic will.
5. What does Josh provide Nate?
(a) An alias and a passport.
(b) Money and clothing.
(c) Nate's transportation and trip itinerary.
(d) Fifty-thousand dollars retainer fee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is present in the opening of this story?
2. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
3. When do they take off on their flight?
4. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
5. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)