|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(b) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
(c) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(d) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
2. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is not approachable by land.
(b) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
(c) It is hostile to Americans.
(d) It is only approachable by air.
3. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For keeping the family off balance.
(b) For paying taxes on the estate.
(c) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
(d) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
4. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Have Troy buried in South America.
(b) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(c) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(d) Share a preview of the will with the media.
5. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
(c) Resign from Troy's employ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
2. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
3. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
4. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
5. What character is present in the opening of this story?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)