|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(a) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
(b) Bad publicity.
(c) Nate's tirades.
2. What creates a media frenzy?
(a) Troy's death.
(b) The selling off of Troy's assets for tax bills.
(c) Troy's amended will.
(d) The search for Rachel.
3. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) Josh is the best person for the firm.
(b) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
(c) Nate is the best person for the firm.
(d) Nate will not represent the firm well.
4. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His parents.
(b) His partying acquaintances.
(c) His former wives.
(d) His fiance.
5. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For keeping the family off balance.
(b) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
(c) For paying taxes on the estate.
(d) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Libbigail's father?
2. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
3. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
4. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
5. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)