|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A holographic will.
(b) A paper donating his body to medical science.
(c) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(d) A living will.
2. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
(c) Resign from Troy's employ.
3. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) Josh is the best person for the firm.
(b) Nate will not represent the firm well.
(c) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
(d) Nate is the best person for the firm.
4. What character is present in the opening of this story?
(a) Nate O'Reily.
(b) Rachel Lane.
(c) Troy Pelham.
(d) Josh Stafford.
5. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His parents.
(b) His fiance.
(c) His former wives.
(d) His partying acquaintances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Phelan rumored to have?
2. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
3. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
4. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
5. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)