|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do they take off on their flight?
(a) New Year's eve.
(b) Christmas morning.
(c) New Year's day.
(d) Christmas eve.
2. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
(b) A hefty hourly wage.
(c) Fifty percent of settlement.
(d) Thirty percent of settlement.
3. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(a) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
(c) Bad publicity.
(d) Nate's tirades.
4. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Troy's body be cremated.
(b) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
(c) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
(d) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
5. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) Nate is the best person for the firm.
(b) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
(c) Nate will not represent the firm well.
(d) Josh is the best person for the firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wives has Troy had?
2. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
3. Where do they make an emergency landing?
4. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
5. Who is Libbigail's father?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)