|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is present in the opening of this story?
(a) Nate O'Reily.
(b) Josh Stafford.
(c) Troy Pelham.
(d) Rachel Lane.
2. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A desire to go into a religious order.
(b) A tumor.
(c) A plot to seize a government in South America.
(d) A plan to double his assets.
3. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) The reading of Troy's will.
(b) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(c) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
(d) The end of probate.
4. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
(b) It is not approachable by land.
(c) It is hostile to Americans.
(d) It is only approachable by air.
5. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) Through his father's oil investments.
(b) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
(c) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
(d) He's not sure yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do they take off on their flight?
2. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
3. What is requested in the will?
4. Who is Sergio?
5. What does Josh provide Nate?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)