|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
(b) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(c) The reading of Troy's will.
(d) The end of probate.
2. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A secretary.
(b) A bodyguard.
(c) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
(d) A native speaker.
3. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(b) Have Troy buried in South America.
(c) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(d) Share a preview of the will with the media.
4. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
(b) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
(c) He's not sure yet.
(d) Through his father's oil investments.
5. How does Nate feel in South America?
(c) Awed at the scenery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
2. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
3. What creates a media frenzy?
4. Who is Valdir Ruiz?
5. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)