|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
(a) He asks to look at it.
(b) He files papers to dismiss it.
(c) He files a petition with the court compelling the Phelan will.
(d) He contests it.
2. What does Josh provide Nate?
(a) An alias and a passport.
(b) Fifty-thousand dollars retainer fee.
(c) Money and clothing.
(d) Nate's transportation and trip itinerary.
3. Who is Rachel's mother?
(a) Evelyn Cunningham.
(b) Susan Cunningham.
(c) Evelyn Comely.
(d) Lynn Costner.
4. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
(a) Jevy had been paid well to help Nate navigate the Pantanal and he intended to complete his mission.
(b) Nate owes him money.
(c) He wants to know if they are still leaving.
(d) He is worried about Nate.
5. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(a) That heir receives nothing.
(c) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
(d) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wives has Troy had?
2. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
3. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
4. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
5. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)