|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creates a media frenzy?
(a) The search for Rachel.
(b) Troy's death.
(c) The selling off of Troy's assets for tax bills.
(d) Troy's amended will.
2. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) A native speaker.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
3. Who is Neva Collier?
(a) A friend of Nate's.
(b) A friend of Rachel Lane's.
(c) A missionary.
(d) Troy's last mistress.
4. What does Jevy fear?
(a) That they won't get the tide if they don't leave soon.
(b) That Nate left without him.
(c) That Nate might be dead or in need of the hospital
(d) That he will lose his retainer fee.
5. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
(a) To protect Troy's confidentiality.
(b) He does not know the judge.
(c) He is being arbitrary.
(d) He thinks the judge is incompetent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
2. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
3. Why can't Nate speak to Rachel the next day?
4. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
5. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)