|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) By going to a 12-step meeting.
(b) With a ten-mile run.
(c) With meditation.
(d) With a large breakfast.
2. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
(a) Too many trees and other debris in the water.
(b) It has many whirlpools that spin the boat.
(c) It has many branches and the banks are flooded.
(d) It is very narrow and shallow.
3. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) He is hypocritical.
(c) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
(d) He lies.
4. To whom does Rex first tell his discovery about the lawyers?
(d) Thomas Jester.
5. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) A hefty hourly wage.
(b) Fifty percent of settlement.
(c) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
(d) Thirty percent of settlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Josh call to find out about Nate?
2. Where do Nate and Jevy stop?
3. Why does the lawsuit go forward?
4. What does Nate tell Rachel?
5. What thought occurs to Nate?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)