|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jevy say that he regrets saying?
(a) That he often has a cold beer at the trading post.
(b) That Nate had better not drink.
(c) That Americans should all burn in fire.
(d) That most lawyers would be best use for alligator bait.
2. What happens when the lawyers cannot dredge up anything on Rachel?
(a) They are delighted.
(b) They dredge up lots of dirt on Nate.
(c) They are very nervous.
(d) They withdraw their lawsuit.
3. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
(a) Why Americans are so rude.
(b) How to continue their search.
(c) The reason Nate drinks so much.
(d) The amazing variety of flora and fauna.
4. Who is Welly?
(a) Ramble's best friend.
(b) Rachel's right hand man.
(c) The pilot who crashed in the farmer's cow field.
(d) The deckhand and cook on the boat that Nate hired.
5. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
(c) He is hypocritical.
(d) He lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate tell Rachel?
2. On what river is Nate?
3. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
4. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
5. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)