|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
(a) They receive a huge payoff.
(b) They are adamant about Troy's capacity.
(c) They find themselves without a job.
(d) They recant their evaluation.
2. What does Hark tell the other lawyers of Troy's family?
(a) That there are two other illegitimate children wanting money.
(b) That Snead is willing to testify on their behalf.
(c) That Snead is unwilling to testify.
(d) That he thinks they should "throw in the towel."
3. Where does Nate find liquor?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) In the hotel restaurant.
(c) From a homeless man.
(d) In a delicatessen that remained open and sold liquor.
4. Who has Rachel herself baptized?
(a) The chief's wife in the neighboring village.
(b) A little girl bitten by a poisonous snake.
(c) Most of the tribe in the neighboring village.
(d) The village chief.
5. What does Rachel refuse to do?
(a) Sign the papers.
(b) Nothing; she is totally cooperative.
(c) Stay in the village.
(d) Be left out of her inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nate avoiding?
2. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
3. What does Jevy fear?
4. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
5. Why is Nate sleeping a lot?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)