|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Rex jokingly say his mother would be proud?
(a) That TJ is smart enough not to be duped.
(b) That Rex figured out the lawyer angle.
(c) That Rex is willing to help various charities.
(d) That the siblings are getting along together.
2. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(b) The family's lawyers.
3. Where does Rachel live?
(a) With the women of the tribe.
(b) In a neighboring village.
(c) On the outskirts of the village.
(d) In the chief's old dwelling.
4. How is Nate's condition in this chapter?
(a) Improving daily.
(b) About the same as when he arrived at the hospital.
(c) He dies.
5. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
(a) That they are off-course.
(b) That the woman missionary is no longer there.
(c) That the woman missionary died last month.
(d) That there is a woman missionary around the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the book say Neva is?
2. What does Mary Ross decide to do?
3. After a week of searching for Rachel, what does Nate realize?
4. What does Nate probably have?
5. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)