|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nate tell Josh?
(a) He is becoming a Christian missionary.
(b) He is retiring from law.
(c) He is moving to South America.
(d) He is ready to re-join the firm.
2. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) A hefty hourly wage.
(b) Fifty percent of settlement.
(c) Thirty percent of settlement.
(d) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
3. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
(a) It is very narrow and shallow.
(b) It has many branches and the banks are flooded.
(c) It has many whirlpools that spin the boat.
(d) Too many trees and other debris in the water.
4. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
(a) To Josh's home.
(b) To his apartment.
(c) Directly to the airport.
(d) To the firm's office.
5. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
(b) For keeping the family off balance.
(c) For paying taxes on the estate.
(d) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a week of searching for Rachel, what does Nate realize?
2. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
3. Where does Nate end up after leaving the hospital?
4. Who is feared by all Troy's children for his lawyer skills?
5. Who rescues the three men?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)