|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
(a) Nate is afraid of the water.
(b) There is no boat.
(c) Jevy is not sure there is enough gasoline for the trip.
(d) Jevy forgot the gas for the boat.
2. Why does Snead not mind that his work will be difficult?
(a) He loves Troy's children as if they were his own.
(b) He believes Troy was insane and wrong to leave his kids so little.
(c) He is getting paid very well.
(d) He likes hard work.
3. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) Matilda's boyfriend.
(b) An oilman.
(c) Rachel's husband.
(d) Rex's lawyer.
4. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(b) The family's lawyers.
5. What does Nate tell Rachel?
(a) That if she doesn't claim her inheritance some very bad people will benefit.
(b) About his past.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he will forcibly take her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
2. What character is present in the opening of this story?
3. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
4. What does the doctor say about Nate's fever returning?
5. Who helps Jevy with directions?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)