|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an ever-present danger?
(b) Alligator attacks.
(c) The motor quitting.
(d) Poisonous snakes dropping into the boat.
2. What happens to the Santa Loura?
(a) It is there but the motor is gone.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) Nothing; fortunately it was there waiting for them.
(d) It sinks in a recent storm.
3. Who is Sergio?
(a) Troy's bodyguard.
(b) Troy's brother.
(c) Nate's brother.
(d) Nate's counselor.
4. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) Because he has become a recluse.
(b) To make sure he is legally competent.
(c) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(d) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
5. What strikes Nate about the Indian village?
(a) Their slow pace.
(b) Their frenzied activity.
(c) The hostility.
(d) The heat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nate end up after leaving the hospital?
2. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
3. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
4. Who helps Jevy find an Indian village?
5. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)