|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers his services for a flat fee of five million dollars?
2. How do they complete the rescue?
(a) By helicoptor.
(b) By jeep.
(c) By boat.
(d) By seaplane.
3. What does a second letter say?
(a) It is a disposition of the will from the judge.
(b) It is from Nate saying he really needs to see Rachel because he wants to marry her.
(c) It is from Max pleading with Rachel to give up her rights to Troy's money.
(d) It tells Neva of Nate and his interaction with Rachel about the will.
4. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A desire to go into a religious order.
(b) A tumor.
(c) A plot to seize a government in South America.
(d) A plan to double his assets.
5. What is Tira hoping to do?
(a) Manage Ramble's share of the money.
(b) Kill off the other relatives to get more money.
(c) Take Ramble's money from him.
(d) Seduce Josh to get more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is his state after drinking?
2. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
3. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
4. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
5. What thought occurs to Nate?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)