|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
(a) Let the lawyer handle the trust.
(b) Let Ramble's mother contest on his behalf.
(c) Contest the will.
(d) Be appreciative for what he has.
2. Why do they shed tears?
(a) For the loss of lots of money.
(b) Because they didn't know they had another relative.
(c) For Troy's death.
(d) For the way Troy kills himself.
3. Who promises the cooperation of Troy's latest mistress, Nicolette?
4. What does Rex inherit from his father, Troy?
(a) His eyes and nose.
(b) His aggressiveness.
(c) His ability to be a peacemaker.
(d) Troy's mathematical abilities.
5. To where does Nate retreat for time to think?
(a) The Adirondacks.
(b) A house in Nassau.
(c) To a mountain retreat in Montana.
(d) The Stafford family cottage on Chesapeake Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
2. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
3. Where do all waterways eventually lead in the area where Jevy and Nate are?
4. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
5. Who does Nate hire?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)