|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say about Nate's fever returning?
(a) It means a slower recovery.
(b) It means death is imminent.
(c) It means it has gone into hemorrhagic dengue fever.
(d) It is normal.
2. Who promises the cooperation of Troy's latest mistress, Nicolette?
3. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
(a) That he does not have a brain tumor.
(b) That in addition to the brain tumor, he has several other tumors.
(c) That the brain tumor could have been safely removed.
(d) That the brain tumor is considerably advanced.
4. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
(a) Jevy had been paid well to help Nate navigate the Pantanal and he intended to complete his mission.
(b) Nate owes him money.
(c) He wants to know if they are still leaving.
(d) He is worried about Nate.
5. What does Nate notice about his IV bag?
(a) It has been taken by another patient.
(b) He does not notice anything about it.
(c) It is moldy.
(d) It is empty and has not been refilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
2. What is his state after drinking?
3. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
4. What does Hark tell the other lawyers of Troy's family?
5. What does Marco demand?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)