|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
(b) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
(c) That Troy's body be cremated.
(d) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
2. How long has it been since Rachel has entered the Pantanal?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) She never has.
(d) 11 years.
3. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
(b) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(c) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(d) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
4. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
(c) Troy's dog.
5. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Nate is arrested for DUI.
(b) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
(c) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
(d) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
2. Where is Nate settling in nicely?
3. What does the doctor say about Nate's fever returning?
4. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
5. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)