|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nate believe in his delirium?
(a) That Rachel visits him.
(b) That Josh is there.
(c) That he is in hell.
(d) That Jesis visits him.
2. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
(a) He feels good about Josh's respect.
(b) It will get him out of the country for the holidays.
(c) It shows the company hasn't fired him.
(d) It is something to connect him to his former life.
3. Why does Snead not mind that his work will be difficult?
(a) He believes Troy was insane and wrong to leave his kids so little.
(b) He is getting paid very well.
(c) He loves Troy's children as if they were his own.
(d) He likes hard work.
4. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(b) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
(d) Resign from Troy's employ.
5. How does Nate feel in South America?
(b) Awed at the scenery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate tell Josh?
2. What does Nate notice about his IV bag?
3. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
4. Why are they having trouble navigating the river?
5. Who is Hark Gettys?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)