|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
(b) Through his father's oil investments.
(c) He's not sure yet.
(d) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
2. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(b) A statement about the probate process.
(c) Troy's holographic will.
(d) An admonishment for order in the court.
3. Why can't Nate speak to Josh about Rachel?
(a) Nate is on too many painkillers.
(b) Nate has died.
(c) Nate is angry and will not talk to Josh.
(d) Nate is on a plane on his way back to the States.
4. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(a) That heir receives nothing.
(b) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
(c) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
5. How long has it been since Rachel has entered the Pantanal?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) She never has.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
2. To whom does Rex first tell his discovery about the lawyers?
3. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
4. Why does Snead not mind that his work will be difficult?
5. What does Nate offer to do for Rachel?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)