|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
(b) Look at patients.
2. With what is Rachel content?
(a) Knowing she can leave if necessary.
(b) Her practise and her radio.
(c) Living a simple life among the Indians and God.
(d) Her books and medical practise.
3. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Disappear for months.
(b) Go on a spending binge.
(c) Go into a deep depression.
(d) Get hooked on drugs again.
4. What is the problem when Nate is admitted to the hospital for the second time?
(a) There are no rooms available.
(b) The doctor won't treat him since he left the hospital AMA.
(c) He is in a coma.
(d) There are no more antibiotic IV drugs.
5. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
(b) A hefty hourly wage.
(c) Thirty percent of settlement.
(d) Fifty percent of settlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
2. What is Phelan rumored to have?
3. Why does Snead not mind that his work will be difficult?
4. What does Hawk tell the other lawyers that makes them nervous?
5. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)