|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nate feel in South America?
(a) Awed at the scenery.
2. After a week of searching for Rachel, what does Nate realize?
(a) She may have died as he almost did with the fever.
(b) She may have gone on ahead of him to the States.
(c) She may no longer be in the city.
(d) She may be avoiding him.
3. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
(a) Josh is thinking of going himself.
(b) Nate O'Riley.
(d) Troy's eldest son.
4. Where does Rachel live?
(a) In a neighboring village.
(b) With the women of the tribe.
(c) On the outskirts of the village.
(d) In the chief's old dwelling.
5. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
(a) They are really reasonable.
(b) They are more than the heirs can get from the estate.
(c) They are incorrectly calculated.
(d) They are redundant among all the lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
2. When do they take off on their flight?
3. Where does Nate think Rachel is?
4. How much does Nate give Marco?
5. What does Rachel refuse to do?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)