Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jevy have to rock the boat?
(a) To reset the propeller.
(b) To get it off shore where it was stuck.
(c) To settle the outboard motor.
(d) To get the water out of it.
2. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
(a) It has many whirlpools that spin the boat.
(b) It is very narrow and shallow.
(c) Too many trees and other debris in the water.
(d) It has many branches and the banks are flooded.
3. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
(a) They are incorrectly calculated.
(b) They are really reasonable.
(c) They are more than the heirs can get from the estate.
(d) They are redundant among all the lawyers.
4. Where is Nate settling in nicely?
(a) A hideaway in the Adirondacks.
(b) In a penthouse in Manhatten.
(c) St. Michaels.
5. What does Nate do while Jevy goes to the trading post?
(a) In a local motel asleep.
(b) Huddled in the boat trying to resist buying alcohol.
(c) Talking to the villagers.
(d) In the crow's nest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
2. What does Neva find on her desk?
3. What does Marco demand?
4. Why can't Nate speak to Rachel the next day?
5. How do they complete the rescue?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)